GPG Nations Cup S6 - Rounds 10/11/12 [Quali/Race p.35 || Vacancies!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Boost, boost everywhere

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
TEAM UAE

No boost for our team on this one. Not looking forward to the outcome. Would be a nice bonus if we scrap a point or two.
Oh snap! That boost plan may have an ever so slight flaw: this boostfest! Time to stay out of trouble and hope engines blow up.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good thing I didn't boost seeing the vast amount of max boosters.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Team France's decision not to boost will for sure put some more pressure on our driver, as he will be racing a large number of much faster cars, but we're hopeful that this will give us more strategy options as the season unfolds.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Team Ireland

We're still looking forward for the GP despite no boost for us, hopefully the confidence will be there for a great result.
Team USA eagerly await the events at Portugal, ready to unleash a force never quite seen, that will have awesome consequences on our opposition...our team boss is quite the maniac!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm expecting some struggle for us in Portugal, hope to get some points at least

GPG Nations Cup Rd 3 Portuguese GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome to Estoril, the venue for Rd 3 of the Nations Cup. We have qualifying up first so let’s check out how the grid will be lining up for the race.

Weather Report

20th – Germany

19th – San Marino

18th – UAE

17th – Uruguay

16th – South Korea

15th – Netherlands

14th – France

13th – Ireland

12th – Finland

11th – USA

10th – Russia

9th – Australia

8th – Monaco

7th – Italy

6th – Montenegro

5th – Portugal

4th – Wales

3rd – Indonesia

2nd – China

Pole – Brazil

The Final Result

Congratulations Nathan Cremasco and Team Brazil, our pole sitter for the race. What can we expect from the race? We’ll find out tomorrow once we go racing. So until then, it’s goodbye from Estoril.

GPG Nations Cup Rd 3 Portuguese GP Official Qualifying Result

Half a second can take you from 1st to 15th...incredibly close championship, almost as close as BTCC :-P Hoping we can support Mr Saputra to Indonesia's first podium
Starting 5th in the team's home race isn't that bad... Let's see how it goes on race day.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow that's really bad ... one way to go: up

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Russia:
Not a bad result. Hope we can gain 2-3 places during the race though.

12th, not bad but not great. It's all to play for in the race, so we expect a good race and bad race from onwards.
Not bad, can't complain
Not a bad qualify at least, looking forward to the race

My GPGSL Career
I'm not overly impressed with that to be honest. I know there's a lot of boost, but I was still hoping Mirko might pull out something a bit higher. Now to wait for the inevitable lack of overtaking in the race.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy