> chosen.
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> It's a bit bare-bones at the moment, but we're
> hoping to have more sponsors on-board before too
> long.

Please make sure to only have French sponsor, as per rules

Rules - Liveries
Sponsorship is allowed and should be from the Nation provided, except for engine supplier (when none available in the chosen country), tyres and fuel/rims (eventually).

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Oh darn, thanks for the reminder. Got caught up in trying to get it done in time. I can have it fixed by this time tomorrow.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
TEAM RUSSIA LIVERY PRESENTATION

May 15, Sochi Autodrom - Team Russia reveals its first GPG Nations Cup car and lineup:

Driver: Viktor Maslov (Former F3000 driver for Arden Team Russia).
Car number: 91 (as 1991 was the year when the history of Russia (not the Soviet Union) started again).
Engine: Renault (labeled as Lada, as this brand is the part of the Renault-Nissan-AvtoVAZ alliance).
(I hope that's fine, cos this is what Red Bull does for example in real life with branding Renalut engines as Infiniti or Tag, or the same was before with Sauber and their Ferrari engines labeled as Petronas and so on):-)
Tyres: Michelin.

As Viktor, who was appointed to his GPGNC driver role at the last moment was waiting for his new helmet to arrive (yes, sorry for delay with the helmet this time - I promise it will be done by tomorrow), his seat was taken by British GPGSL driver Michael Soutsen, who currently is a Team Advisor for the Russian team.
Here's a short footage from the event:

Alexei Korobov, the team boss, said that it is too early to set a goal for his team:
We are new to this series, and it may happen to be a year of training for us. I haven't read the rules even a single time, but I hope we'll figure out something. I heard this is all about boobs. Yes, lots of boobs. They're using them. Oh wait, boosts? Ok, boosts then. Anyway, we don't even know yet what calendar will be look like, so now it is too early to talk about chances. You ask me what tracks did I vote for? I voted for Estoril, Dubai, Marfield and Aragon, if I remember it right. Why no Sochi? Erm, can't remember really why did I miss it... probably drunk too much vodka?

.psd files have been sent to Greg.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2017 01:19AM by Soutsen.
That's a fine looking car

That is a very fine looking car indeed.
Updated and corrected car files for Team France have been sent.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Nations Cup Season 6 Numbers & Flags

(Missing 2 due to vacancies)

Nice to see a new season is shaping up.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
TEAM UAE

Apologies, a bit late to the party, we were going to launch with last years livery minus the No.1 due to not being able to defend the title. However a quick decision was made for a new look. Quite a big change from the white car for the last two seasons. Here is the no.10 car.

Nice colour combo. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Russia car and UAE are great looking liveries :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
This is the best looking season by far.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
The helmet for Viktor Maslov is finally ready:

All the files have been sent to Gareth.

Also a beatuful looking renders for the Russian car (thanks to Greg for these):

And thanks for the positive comments, it was nice to hear that since I'm not 100% satisfied with the final result. Initially I wanted to paint an all-red car with the thin white and blue stripes all over it - something like this:

But it was totally impossible with the ammount of my current free time and in fact pretty messy mapping of the car shape indeed. Still like initial idea and hope to paint this version later the season or maybe for the next season's car

Greg PM'd me with a reminder so I'll formally announce that Team Uruguay will stick to same livery as last season. I toyed with some updates but... I just like that one. Only exception is the skinny numbers, but it's a minor detail. So the sky blue beast will hit the track with no changes except a brand new update from Chevy, ready to aim higher for Season 6!

Old but gold renders by Mr. O'Brien :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please make sure to only have French sponsor, as
> per rules
>
>
> Sponsorship is allowed and should be from the
> Nation provided, except for engine supplier (when
> none available in the chosen country), tyres and
> fuel/rims (eventually).

I spotted Nescafe logo on the Australian car. Disqual them! :-[

> I spotted Nescafe logo on the Australian car.
> Disqual them! :-[

They've had that as a sponsor since either Season 2 or 3. All I did was kept the same sponsors the team already had when I painted the Season 5 livery (the Season 6 livery is pretty much the same with updated logos).

What about calendar? Deadline ended so now I'm just curious to know what the results are

> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Please make sure to only have French sponsor,
> as
> > per rules
> >
> >
> > Sponsorship is allowed and should be from the
> > Nation provided, except for engine supplier
> (when
> > none available in the chosen country), tyres
> and
> > fuel/rims (eventually).
>
> I spotted Nescafe logo on the Australian car.
> Disqual them! :-[

To be fair I have a small Puma logo on my car (UAE) and have for the past 2 seasons as I keep forgetting to remove it. What shoes is my driver going to wear if we pull the sponsorship lol!!!!
Soutsen Wrote:
> What about calendar? Deadline ended so now I'm
> just curious to know what the results are
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
> if

Waiting on this as well so I can get the Season 6 tables organised (also need all team boost points for this as well).

Mullet345 schrieb:
> (also need all team boost points
> for this as well).

See the OP, been there since the thread opened. Even posted in the old thread as well.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Team - can you all please check your cars and helmets in the shots below? If you don't see your car or helmet below, please send your files (or re-send as I've missed them) or remind me that you're using last season's files and I'll update. This a great looking grid! (Y)

Hope to have the mod ready for testing by the end of the weekend.

Thanks in advance

Germany

USA

Italy

Netherlands

Portugal

Finland

China

Montenegro

Brazil

Australia

San Marino

France

Russia

Monaco

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy