GP4 crashes during the track load [Fixed]

Posted by Soutsen 
GP4 crashes during the track load [Fixed]
Date: March 09, 2017 04:08PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Yesterday I've installed GP4 again after a long break, and now I can't make it run properly. The log is here: [pastebin.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2017 08:49PM by mortal.
Re: GP4 crashes during the track load
Date: March 09, 2017 04:25PM
Posted by: Tobor
Only one question, you use the original version o which mod? Is for understand better the your problem and try help you.

Bye.
Date: March 09, 2017 06:42PM
I downloaded the game from there, and I use this 2000 mod from Enzojz (it contains Mclaren and Ferrari cars only). The last time I installed GP4 in July'16 , and I used the same version of the game downloaded from the same place, and the same mod, and had no problems with these. Since then my cpu stayed the same, so I don't know what may cause the problem.

Date: March 09, 2017 06:49PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Which OS? And which OS did you use when you installed it last time?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: March 09, 2017 08:53PM
Posted by: mortal
Have you tested with a different mod? Do that to eliminate the mod as the cause.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 10, 2017 02:55PM
well, i disabled my avast antivirus (it seems to have problems with detecting some game files as potential malware), re-downloaded the game, extracted it, but this time it was crashing at the launch... then i created a folder named "infogrames" in my program files folder, and extracted the game into there... and now it works:-O
can't remember it being that complicated the last time i was installing the game on my drive tho:-)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy