Re: F1 1994 Mod V3.0 - RELEASED
Date: July 16, 2020 12:09AM
Posted by: quickslick
if you choose 1994 realistic conditions in the mod configurables window of the mod, you should get the correct weather for all tracks. Furthermore you can edit the rain percentence in the single ini files at gpxpatch\Weather 1994/realistic for each track. I see no reason why it should not be allowed to explain how to move the damage coefficient from one mod to another. To me it's a good idea to explain it
Date: July 16, 2020 05:07AM
Posted by: schumi01
Thank you for your answer. I saw the different weather conditions in the folder but it still not working. I start the first race in the world championship with realistic conditions without any chancing and save on the last step before the game switch to the next track. I go back to csm and chose the next track and editing the weather condition in realistic for the next track to 100. When I chose know the next race as a single weekend than I get the rain but when I load the savegame and start the race there is no rain on the track.
I find in the magic data of the tracks "weather percentage" I change this but nothing happend.

Okay, I will explain how players can copy the damage coefficient from one mod to another.

First check in your csm mod list which mod has the GP4Tweaker damage coefficient. Know go to GPSAVES/Carsets/your mod/Data/files and copy the folder GP4exe.
Put it in GPSAVES/Carsets/F1 1994 v3/Data/Files.

Next go to GPSAVES/Carsets/your mod/Settings and open globalvars. Search for the headline damage and copy the lines of this part from the data and put it in GPSAVES/Carsets/F1 1994 v3/Setting/1994globalvars. I put it under tweak_visors.

Know go to GPSAVES/Carsets/F1 1994 v3/Setting/ and open CSM.ini. Write in a extra line under F1graphics "damage=".

Go to GPSAVES/Carsets/your mod/Settings/ and open swap.ini. Under swapfiles you find a line with the file path "Files/GP4exe" and the word damage in it. Copy that line and go to GPSAVES/Carsets/F1 1994 v3/Setting/1994swap.ini.
There are under swapfiles 12 lines File1,File2 and so on. Put it under line 12 and change the number of the line you put in to 13.

Know you find in csm under "the mod`s configurables" the damage coefficient.
You can do this with all of your mods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2020 09:40AM by schumi01.
Date: December 07, 2020 08:59PM
Posted by: defu91
God above what an amazing work. Respect
Date: December 28, 2020 05:20PM
Posted by: VoDkA.
Hello Turbo, i downloaded the mod today but when i start it with CSM my monitor goes full black and it displays a message saying Out of Range, is there something to fix it?.

GP4 Videos in this link ---> [www.youtube.com]
Date: May 11, 2021 05:25PM
Posted by: bluanjel17
how use only perf 1994-generic.txt for all tracks???????
Date: May 11, 2021 06:13PM
Posted by: fongu
You could load the 17th race with the backmarkers of your choice (untick quickstart in CSM), so when the GPxPatch window appears, you can go to Grand Prix 4\gpxpdata and take a copy of the performance file from there.

Then put that into the CSM Data\Patch folder. Rename the Performance folder, and that should allow you to run that performance file every time you run the mod, but driver changes etc won't work.

Date: September 14, 2021 09:35AM
Posted by: gp4wonder
What an awesome mod, GP4 lives forever, nothing comes close for sheer fun and simulation.

Just a question pressing the PageUp key until you get the cockpit view, the engine sound is awesome
Is there a way to get the same engine sound of the right 'arrow' cockpit view?

seen here:- video: [www.youtube.com]

I take it won't be easy to do this. I've played around with the engine.txt files in:-

1994\Samples\EngineData\Preset2_OnCar (removing or renaming the engine.txt file, no sound on external view)
1994\Samples\EngineData\Preset1_Cockpit (removing or renaming the engine.txt file, no cockpit sound (right arrow view))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 12:47AM by gp4wonder.
Date: September 21, 2021 02:16PM
Posted by: Hinyaldee
Hello, first of all, thanks from the deepest of my heart for that amazing work !

I currently have 2 issues with the mod, though :
-The AI cars pace is way off. I tested Brazil only so far, but they are way down compared to me. I'm used to driving with semi-pro difficulty using a keyboard, and they are more than a second off the pace, which is never the case in other mods.
-Defpanel doesn't display with the cockpit cam for some obscure reason
Date: September 21, 2021 02:23PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
-Defpanel doesn't display with the cockpit cam for some obscure reason

It's how it's configured. In cockpit you have most of the defpanel information on the steering wheel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: September 21, 2021 02:37PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> -Defpanel doesn't display with the cockpit cam for
> some obscure reason
>
> It's how it's configured. In cockpit you have most
> of the defpanel information on the steering wheel.

But in other mods the defpanel works even with cockpit cam in use
Date: September 21, 2021 04:10PM
Other mods, other choices by the compiler of the mod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: September 21, 2021 04:20PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Other mods, other choices by the compiler of the
> mod.

OK thanks. I'll try to find a workaround if I can :)
Date: September 21, 2021 05:08PM
I think you can change it in the defpanel.ini file inside the GPxpatch folder of the mod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: September 21, 2021 05:48PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I think you can change it in the defpanel.ini file
> inside the GPxpatch folder of the mod.

I'll try there, thanks for your help !
Date: November 14, 2021 03:40PM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
Hello.

From a sudden cars have started to appear white no matter how I config the game.

What do?
Date: November 15, 2021 10:58AM
Posted by: fongu
Sounds like f1 graphics.cfg has changed

Date: November 15, 2021 03:51PM
how should I config it then?
Date: November 15, 2021 09:00PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
For me, set the graphics to "lod_0 only" in CSM menu fix.

Or try to set graphics in CSM neu to "hi"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: November 16, 2021 07:09PM
Done, works perfectly. Tweaked f1graphics a bit too :)
Date: February 03, 2022 10:56AM
Hello, I've got frequent crashing of the mod while in Silverstone. Does anyone understand the log enough to know where it might come from ?
[www.mediafire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy