Mixed result for me. From the statistical point of view it was really bad - I've lost 5 places during the race. But in reality, I made no major mistakes except the one allowed Sebastian to catch me before the pits. And then again I was able to retake the position on the very next lap, and it feels great to overtake the current champion. I think I have speed, but the competition is much harder than it was in the testers series, and that was anticipated.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
A weekend to forget for us I think, made all the more damaging by the success that was the last event.
But we can't dwell too much on it, and can only learn from it and go forward.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
A weekend to never speak of again!

X (@ed24f1)
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 7, Brazilian GP Grand Prix, Interlagos, are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Saturday, 16th September 2017. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Interlagos". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Interlagos". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 11 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S11

Round 01: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 02: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 04: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Douglas Spangenberg - Snake Motorsports
Round 05: Spanish GP - Barcelona - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 06: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 07: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 08: US GP - Road America - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: Canadian GP - Montreal - 50% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 10 AI Errors
Round 11: Austrian GP - Österreichring (not A1) - 25% - 4 AI Errors
Round 12: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 66% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 33% - 10 AI Errors
Round 14: Flevoland GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 08:44AM by GPGSL.
Well done Jack! That was a completely dominating win :) And contrary to the commentator's remarks, your first for the season.

The team will have to strip down Chris' car and investigate what went wrong today. Totally different performance to Jack's. But that will have to wait until after the race celebrations!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Get in there! What a race that was, the strategy we work out was just perfect, P2 was the best possible today. Jack was out of this world, amazing pace he showed.

I'm really glad to be back on the podium, my championship is starting to look up. Lets start from here and see where we can end up :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Can't say I'm fully satisfied with the race outcome but can't say I'm totally frustrated either. With so much boost, I had hoped for a bit more but then again, both our drivers did their best with the pace the car got them. So, overall well done boys.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Too bad we couldn't get a 1-2 finish but im also very happy with the 3rd place!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
A good result for us. Not the 1-2 finish we were hoping for after qualifying, but I really enjoyed that race. Side by side with Nick for half a lap being a highlight :-).

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Well, let's go to Interlagos!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Hmmmm, deadline for activity fast approaching, and DMR still have a search party out looking for Daniel Thomas, last seen wandering in the forests at Monza.
Not that Demon have given up all hope of Daniel re-surfacing, but.... Our doors are wide open to any new drivers wanting a start, OR current drivers wanting a mid-season change ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmm, deadline for activity fast approaching, and
> DMR still have a search party out looking for
> Daniel Thomas, last seen wandering in the forests
> at Monza.
> Not that Demon have given up all hope of Daniel
> re-surfacing, but.... Our doors are wide open to
> any new drivers wanting a start, OR current
> drivers wanting a mid-season change ;)

I shouldn't worry about it he'll probably still beat me in the next race. That seems to be the way it works.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

:D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
If I get paid enough I can make a comeback. :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not a bad result in the previous race

To enter the next stage's climate: ;);););)

[goo.gl]

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Not bad at all, I'll take the points :)

A quiet race overall, happy for Charrel but I'm not really being regular, need to fix that ASAP.

shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmm, deadline for activity fast approaching, and
> DMR still have a search party out looking for
> Daniel Thomas, last seen wandering in the forests
> at Monza.

Tick tock Glen. As usual I'll wait until the end of the day here to do the check, so still a couple hours.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Glad to see nothing's changed while I've been away, no points for me yet again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy