GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Running 12th, a bit disappointed that Sanitvale blocked me meaning I lost many positions and a good chance of a result. Hoping for a miracle in the next part.
Double bad luck for us with the spins at that corner. Now we need luck on our side if we want any chance at scoring points.

R6 South African GP - Day 3 - Race
Part 3

Final part of our coverage starts with a battle of two germans: Kederer is in front of Nell for now.

Sanvitale heads up for some fuel, and the road is free for the rookie Soutsen.

Alessandro returns on 16th.

P5 for Rodriguez after the typical T1 overtake.

The gap between the first two is too big to expect a battle for the lead. Elleker has to be careful with the car and the trophy is in his bag today.

Hinz up to 11th after this move on McClure, but he is clearly not in the good form today.

Scala loses 6th to Warrington from One Racing. MTP car seem to have problem with the lack of power despite the 4 point bhp boost.

Position swap between McClure and Hinz again.

10 laps left, let's check the current standings and times.

And here is a classy move from Sebastian Nell!

He passed the current championship leader in the Barbeque Bend - the most tricky corner of this circuit!

Two SCRs side by side over the crest with only 7 laps to go.

Nick Worseling deceided that is a right time to challenge Joseph Gilson for a podium finish. That's interesting.

But former champion says big "NO" and shuts the door just like he did several times to John Warrington earlier on.

We all remember how easily Nick gave up his place to team leader on the opening laps today, but now he makes it clear that he also has his own ambitions.

Worseling with a better line into the Crowthorne.

Side by side into the Barbeque - can they really make it?

Yes, they are still going side by side! Amazing!

The battle goes on into another corner!

And another one! They are side by side for the half of the lap already here at Kyalami!

That was something! Worseling in now leading, but look at the pack of the cars behind them. The gap to the car behind was 4.2 seconds less than two laps ago!

Onboard replay shows how Warrington overtook Rodriguez behind two battling SCRs. Tasty move.

But Rodriguez responds in the end of the main straight.

5 laps remaining and Scala moves one place towards the front.

But nothing is decided yet between these four.

Warrington sets up a move into the Sunset Bend...

And gets it done. Perfect!

According to this graph, MPR team did a brilliant job today with the pit stop strategy and setting their cars.

Rodriguez doesn't stop until the checkered flag clearly.

But Gilson is absolutely perfect on defence today to all who is not his teammate.

Wait, what? Tobias Kederer decides that it is faster to go on the grass with the two laps before the end.

But his car disagrees and sends him into a spin.

Flags are out, and Kederer spins out towards the right direction furiously.

And after that his car stopped at all. Stolen engine, perhaps?

Coming back into the main action. Scala just got ahead of Warrington with 2 laps to go.

Silva goes by Kederer, who got his car moving finally. But that's the battle for P14 only between them.

Final lap! Rodriguez goes for a move - it's now or never!

Timing gives P4 to MPR driver!

But Gilson once again was able to recovery with his own special wizardry...

Elleker crosses the line. A solid win!

Jalving and Worseling are going to the finish second and third respectively, but we are watching closely for this. What the outcome of this battle will be?

Rodriguez tried again on the straight, but it is too late - Joseph Gilson brings his car home in P4.

This is the first victory for Jack Elleker this season. His main rival, Tobias Kederer, scored no points today, and that gives Elleker the championship leader spot. John Warrington gets one additional point for the fastest lap, and Nata Cremasco gets one too for the most positions gained. That's all for now, folks! See you soon in the hot and sunny Brazil!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2017 01:05AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
R6 official race results:

First class race and qualy coverage! Hat off to you sir. :-)

Shame we couldn't convert a front row lockout into a win, the points will come in handy though.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oh you... come on, my English is poor really
I wish it would be my native language, so I could write these notes without googling each of them in order to learn if the words can be attached in the way I meant them to be xD
Still lots of BS and grammar mistakes are there, I believe, and you are free to edit that if needed c:
So I fear no more RDing for me, but I'll do my best to speed up everything a little with the fast perfs/tables generating.
Thanks though!(G)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 02:50AM by Soutsen.
Nice coverage... well done Michael (Y)

But drivers boost... didn't work again... what a joke ! :-(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Great comeback drive from Cremsaco to get the final points position. It could well have been much more for sure had it not been for his spin (and same with Warrington as well). Onwards towards the next round.

Good drive by Seb, to claim 8th. Meanwhile Daniel struggled again..... Not sure what we can do to help Daniel, but we will stick by him to get him back in the groove.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Cars spent more time off track than on it, ridiculous. What a joke losing the lead like that.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
That. Was. Crazy!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
One lap more and I could've gotten 6th place. However I am really happy with my 8th place, which means we scored some valuable points yet again. I sure hope to be able to continue scoring points as this should be our main goal this season, No. 1 on the car or not.
But for now let's celebrate the valuable points, we've gotten in this race. Let's aim a little higher next race, shall we? :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 12:13PM by xSilvermanx.
One lap more and I could've gotten 6th place. However I am really happy with my 8th place, which means we scored some valuable points yet again. I sure hope to be able to continue scoring points as this should be our main goal this season, No. 1 on the car or not.
But for now we'll celebrate the points claimed in this really fun and fast race. Let's aim a little higher next race, shall we? :-)
Team Radio: "WOOOOOOHOOOHOOOOO what a car! How much did I win that one by? I didn't even see anyone after the pit window!"

We brought a good result home. Yet the lack of pace in the middle spoiled our chanche of reaching the podium..

My GPGSL Career
Glad to finish 10th, it wasn't easy race we could've done better today, especially for the car in front blocking me at the straight which compromised a great chance for good result. We move on to next one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 05:53PM by Bandon23.
EDIT: I might've double posted my post, my mistake guys. :(

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 01:13AM by Bandon23.
a weekend to forget.... :(
Great job, guys!! Despite final result in a track that never should be part of season (in my opinion), great job!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sort of a mixed bag. We had good results in qualy, both cars taking the provisional pole, up to the point others got pass us and we couldn't improve. Then there was that unfortunate car running off track in race and somehow ruining our races as well. That's not the first time we have issues that are not of our own fault, it's a bit disappointing to say the least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy