GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Oke,

1 name in results of GPGSL Spanish Grandprix Barcelona - Free practice is wrong !

I'm not a Testdriver for ONE Team... so, were my name stands on 11th place Marcus de Bruyker... must be changed into Erick Von Draxeler with a Brazilian flag.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well, P4 in the standings! With two 3rd places in a row I'm a lot more hapy thats for sure.

Now I will fight harder to take my first win of the season.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
15th in the standings, it's still early so anything is possible in the future. I'm sure we'll bounce back strong.
Carlos is missing the point for most places gained at Italy.

Something is completely off in the constructors standings. MAC and MPR having the same results for driver 2 bar round 5, MPR missing the activity penalties. PP and FL markings in wrong places. MPR and Snake with 1pt too much, MTP missing one.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Going steady in the championship sweet :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Constructors championship table is one big mess, indeed
xD was working on these just to see that Tobi already pointed them out

Also John Warrington in fact finished the previous race, so give him his well-deserved 21th place back.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2017 07:40PM by Soutsen.
Activity Check!

Speak of the devil, and yep I'm here, and yep it's time for another sweep. Not good news this time as we have another trio of absentees:

Nathan McGregor (MAC Racing): Last post on July 30
Daniel Thomas (Demon Racing): Last post on July 20
Milos Ancevski (Maverick Track Performance): Last post on July 17

McGregor and Thomas are on their first offences, however as it has been noticed, Ancevski is on his third, and is therefore given:

The Boot!

Unless you want me to hand out more boots, be here before August 30.

After a tough start to the season we're making good progress with 2nd and 6th in the standings.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
That boot would work better hitting with the base plate!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Disappointing to see three absentees :(

The boot? Daniel Ricciardo likes it! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Not an awful race. Some positions gained at least. About what was expected without any boost.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Round 5 - Spanish GP - Official Results Tables
>
> [i.imgur.com]

It's not Marcus De Bruyker on Test Drivers!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Wait... What did RV was doing in the main series for Friday FP?! Also: beating an One's regular driver!!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
It's sad to see Milos disappear like this...

My GPGSL Career
X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The boot? Daniel Ricciardo likes it! :)

Just imagine drinking champagne out of a golden boot, now that's classy

Could Alpha Motorsports please be renamed to Alpha in the Perf files so it displays as Alpha Mazda not Alpha Motors Mazda?

X (@ed24f1)
Now that was classy.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I have noticed on the Pitboard that part of my flag is missing. Only a very thin strip of orange is shown. Should be same as the other bands.
I used the Pitboard on my GP4 and my flag is shown in full. Can this be fixed before the next round?

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy