GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
I couldn't care less about tobacco logos, definitely won't sort that out.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well @#$%&. Seems the trackpack is basically a dud all round and I'm not going to be able to fix it in the next month, so probably best to assume it's not good. Tobacco is my bad, dunno what happened with all the other issues that came up, but i'll assume I missed something for them too.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Maybe we should just swap to the vanilla track then?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Round 5 - Spanish GP - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

Hello and welcome everyone to the 5th round of this season. The 2nd round on European soil, before the GPGSL tross will head to Africa and North America. This is only the 4th time that a Spanish GP is held, the previous time being in Season 9. The last time Barcelona hosted the GP was back in Season 5.

SCR, Alpha and Mistral are favourites for blown engines considering their boosts, though they shouldn't be affected in practice yet. Michael Soutsen enters this round as testers-championship leader, a solid 9 points ahead of Ingers. Record-man Greenhalgh is eager to finally score his first tester points.

Mills with the first lap of the day, taking the top spot

Soutsen fails to break in the 1:18s, 2 tenths behind Mills' time

Teamboost working like a charm for Silva, first with over half a second gap

3rd for McGregor, he held 2nd for a second only, since Greenhalgh right behind him immediately beat his time

Only missing to the top spot by 4 hundredths

4th for Rodríguez, but quite a gap

Vilela in 3rd, but he too a fair bit behind the top 2

O'Neill takes the lead, double boost working wonders

P7 for Moinet, he'll be looking to improve in his 2nd run

9th for Cremasco, only just getting in the 1:18s

de Boer with the 5th fastest time

And that's Vilela, who has spun off and hit the wall when trying to enter the pits. Not captured by the cameras, Rodríguez has spun off, too, but he managed to keep the car in one piece.

Worseling puts his SCR in 10th spot

Only to be beaten by Kittleson a moment later

8th for Sheppard, albeit being over half a second off pace

O'Brien with the slowest lap seen so far

Lead change as Copeman beats O'Neill's time. Won't be any points, but a big confidence boost.

5th place for Von Draxeler

Ingers currently out of the points in 15th, possibly missing the chance to close the gap to Soutsen

Last round winner Steer with another solid performance, putting his Snake in 5th

7th place for Stoddart

Jalving a bit faster, 6th place for him

Maverick the last one to complete his first run, only good enough 16th place though

Copeman leading after the first runs, but there isn't much of a gap between the first 4

Vilela in the t-car with a slight improvement, but he remains 9th

Not for long though as Moinet takes the spot, moving up from 14th

From 20th to 11th for Cremasco

Rodríguez goes up to 5th, the MPR are looking stron this weekend

McGregor goes 8th fastest

Mills is off, he's spun in the penultimate corner when trying to enter the pits

After several attempts, one of which lost him his front wing, he finally gets past the wall into the pits

Ingers improves, but it wasn't good enough to get him into the points

Sheppard too fails to get points today

Stunning lap by Stoddart, putting the Aussie in 4th spot

O'Brien hands the wooden spoon to Soutsen, 21st isn't that much better though

Major improvement for Maverick, up to 10th place

And that's it, Copeman tops the timesheets in the practice session, congratulations!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Shouldn't P Silva be in 3rd place as he set time of 1:18.277 before M Stoddard set the same time?

2nd in classification and Ed finally gets some points for getting 5th place.
If Copeman hadn't got first place, I could have got a good 15 points instead of 12.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2017 04:41PM by seanmikeuk.
Please, correct pit entry values!! This bug, during a race, will be terrible!!

About FP: as I imagined.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Big improvement on recent results!

X (@ed24f1)
8th place in a competitive field, not bad. We didnt even try a low fuel run yet, so there is more potential in the car.

Though the entire field within 1 second of eachother is very close, a small mistake can cost you big.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hopefully the bug entering the pitlane will be solved before the drivers race... correcting the pit entry values is necessary or we all gonna crash one by one..

If it is not possible, maybe go to another circuit, for example Jerez, Jarama, Montjuic or Valencia ! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Alright, adding pit sector values to the md seems to have fixed it.

Some mods
Well, quite a relevant result, considering behind-the-scenes talks with my boss happened before this round. In the end it is hard to keep the same level of motivation for the testers championship, when I'm going to be promoted for at least two rounds to replace Milos. So I'm going to save my all my best for that new exciting challenge

seanmikeuk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shouldn't P Silva be in 3rd place as he set time
> of 1:18.277 before M Stoddard set the same time?

Good point, I heard that's exactly the way how the game works :-O

To start with the free practice, it was indeed a rather unsatisfying session, despite my final improvement on 10th. For Michael this was a big blow as well, but a lesson that has to be learned at some stage.

As Michael already announced, he will replace Milos in the second race seat. But not only for two rounds. He will stay in the seat until further notice, potentially till the end of the season. I'll hand in the new car texture asap.

A fairly predictable result for DMR with no boost being used at all. For the race, it could be similar for us, but with the misfortune of others, we may have the opportunity to snaffle some much needed points

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Soutsen schrieb:
> seanmikeuk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shouldn't P Silva be in 3rd place as he set
> time
> > of 1:18.277 before M Stoddard set the same
> time?
>
> Good point, I heard that's exactly the way how the
> game works :-O

Normally that's exactly not how the game works. Every time I've experienced equal laptimes being set, it was the one who set it last who was ahead in the results screen.

Some mods
kedy89 schrieb:
> Soutsen schrieb:
> -----
> > seanmikeuk Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Shouldn't P Silva be in 3rd place as he set
> > time
> > > of 1:18.277 before M Stoddard set the same
> > time?
> >
> > Good point, I heard that's exactly the way how
> the
> > game works :-O
>
>
> Normally that's exactly not how the game works.
> Every time I've experienced equal laptimes being
> set, it was the one who set it last who was ahead
> in the results screen.

And this is exactly how we've handled it in the past and will do this time. The official results count, no matter that they're different from how it's handled in RL motorsports.

Bowah, bad result for me - just as I was climbing the standings ... Fortunately the others screwed up as well!
Connor did great once again! He is now a threat to me ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
About tobacco logos, I got rid of them by using the wad file from my 2016 Barcelona track and put it into my folder containing 2004 version of Catalonia without the modified turns 13 & 14.
The track still is drivable and cars use the older part of the tracks.
Tyrant Motorsports

Terrible session for me. At least Cremasco did well. Just hoping that it won't affect his performance come qualifying and the race since he is doing double duty.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy