GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
"De Bruyker peels off into the pits and hands the lead over to Spangenberg. It’s a mechanical issue for the One driver and he’ll not be happy at all about this."
"A massive shame for De Bruyker here today. He had the race in the bag, but was robbed of certain victory by an unknown mechanical failure."

I want proof of the unknown mechanical failure... you did not show a picture of the cockpit saying so, unless you don't show me I don't believe it... and yes I'm robbed again.

Nobody has mechanical failures... it's always my car who has it... why is that I wonder?!

Don't like it anymore and you are damn right that I'm not happy at all about this !

I really has to think it over for next season, just like some others here :-(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "De Bruyker peels off into the pits and hands the
> lead over to Spangenberg. It’s a mechanical
> issue for the One driver and he’ll not be happy
> at all about this."
> "A massive shame for De Bruyker here today. He had
> the race in the bag, but was robbed of certain
> victory by an unknown mechanical failure."
>
> I want proof of the unknown mechanical failure...
> you did not show a picture of the cockpit saying
> so, unless you don't show me I don't believe it...
> and yes I'm robbed again.
>
> Nobody has mechanical failures... it's always my
> car who has it... why is that I wonder?!
>
> Don't like it anymore and you are damn right that
> I'm not happy at all about this !
>
> I really has to think it over for next season,
> just like some others here :-(

I wasn't able to get a screenshot of the cockpit. I left it on directors mode since I had to go do something, and when I returned and saw that you had dropped back to 12th I tried to get a replay to see what happened but I wasn't able to rewind the replay back far enough to get it. The mechanical issue would've been either a Throttle, Brake, Electrical, Puncture or Loose Wheel since Engine, Oil/Water Leak and Transmission usually doesn't see the car make it back to the pits.

*Edit* I reloaded the race and fast forward to Lap 18 and saw the mechanical issue that robbed you of the victory. Here's the screenshot:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 03:00PM by Mullet345.
Although it could have been much better, amazing comeback drive from Tobias!

Also, excellent to see Alessandro get a much-deserved top 5!

X (@ed24f1)
Tyrant Motorsports

Very intense race between Cremasco and Warrington here today. I don't mind if they have battles with each other so long as it doesn't end with contact being made between them. But I must admit Cremasco gave us all a scare when he came so close to hitting the wall near the exit of Parabolica. Still, a points finish is good enough for us though it would've been even better if both cars finished in the points. Time now to focus our attention towards getting the cars ready for Barcelona.

Just a shame that we took that drop into minus points.

Surely that's something that should be revised. It's seems ridiculous that you can be on minus points.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Brett Sinclair schrieb:
>

First of all, Marcus, this is simply not true. Matteo was ripped an excellent position in this very race due to a mechanical failure as well. And in about every other race we have drivers facing technical issues. It's part of Motorsports and part of this league. Secondly, your words sound like you're blaming Greg of purposely taking you out of the race. How should that be possible without a technical failure and most of all, what should have been his motivation for this? I understand your frustration, but blaming someone for cheating without the slightest proof is just poor behavior.

As for the MTP race, of course a single 9th place is not what we were hoping for with such boosted cars. Milos showed a good drive in the second stint and at least secured a top ten finish, while the start and first stint were problematic. We'll have to work on this. And for Matteo's car, we'll make sure to improve reliability for the next race. Alessandro should also be praised for his good drive in the Alpha and a well-deserved 5th.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well... and continues to not have the same driver winning the same race on the same season of GPGSL and GPGSL-3. :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Terrible race for me, no boost hurt me here. Gutted for my teammate :';(

Activity Check!!

Amazing how time passes eh? We gotta sweep those posts and see who's not been paying attention. However, and with tears in my eyes, I want to say that...

EVERYONE'S HERE!!

Stellar job people, and hope you can keep this up from now on! So be here before August 2.

I was pleasantly surprised with that check, and same feeling with my race. Been watching so much of Dany Ric in F1 that I know how to charge through that field. Shame I got pipped out of 6th, but think I can make up that point with the most places gained bonus. Shows that the good ol' Lancia still is strong when it wants. From 20th to 7th unboosted in Monza. I love this track so much.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> "De Bruyker peels off into the pits and hands the
> lead over to Spangenberg. It’s a mechanical
> issue for the One driver and he’ll not be happy
> at all about this."
> "A massive shame for De Bruyker here today. He had
> the race in the bag, but was robbed of certain
> victory by an unknown mechanical failure."
>
>
>
> Don't like it anymore and you are damn right that
> I'm not happy at all about this !
>
> I really has to think it over for next season,
> just like some others here :-(

And the prize for best hissy fit tantrum goes too......
Wow. Take a chill pill dude, this is just a game, not life and death.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Demon Racing race debrief

Um, that sucked big time. A double DNS with a decent boost used. The luck just was not on our side this time...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
First of all I didn't wrote, that Greg was cheating... those are your words John M.

I just aked for confirmation of the problem that my car had.

Greg explained now that he left it on directors mode and wasn't there to see the problem otherwise he would have made a screenshot of it... like he did now.

But you can understand my frustration when I read... " unknown mechanical failure ", maybe it's better by not writing this in the future.

And John... I always have technical problems if I'm running for a podium place, thats what I call "very odd"... even last year I was the only one who spinned out of the last corner at Hockenheim "Sudkurve" and was the only car who did not finish... all the rest did, they didn't had any failures etc... can you explain that and don't tell me again " It's part of Motorsports and part of this league".

And to Greg... thx for the screenshot and what John M. wrote, those are his words, not mine... I never said you were cheating, I just asked confirmation like every normal people would do.

I think that it is normal that the team and driver know what did happen with the car and what the problem was that I dropped 12 places all of a sudden.

nice coverage btw and thx again for screenshot and your understanding.

and to my teammate John W. and boss Rod, thx for your kind words.

Grtz Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 10:30PM by Brett Sinclair.
shep34 Schreef:

> And the prize for best hissy fit tantrum goes
> too......
> Wow. Take a chill pill dude, this is just a game,
> not life and death.
------------------------------------------------------------------

is this all you can say... says alot about you than me, Glen ;)

Only one to not finish S10 Hockenheim, lmao. I ranted a fair bit about the shitton of dnfs, including both double boosted Shadows.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Tobi, don't bother I give up...

and to everyone else,

I won the GPGSL-3 race at Monza last weekend with VTR Racing, and I've could have won this race on the Monza circuit with ONE Racing aswell.
Winning both races in 2 different categories in the same season would have been a unicum.

But it hasn't.

case closed.

A good start and a mostly quiet race afterwards. Very happy with 2nd :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Well, it's one thing to ask politely for the cause of a technical problem DNF and another to scream around that you're not believing it until you see it. It's one thing what you say and another what you communicate. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who read your words like this.

Secondly, you have a Trump-ian way of seeing things, lately. As Tobi already indicated, it was 9 bloody cars that DNF at last year's Hockenheim race, including a double DNF for Shadow, Demon, TNR, and guess what, ONE RACING! If you're only focused on yourself, fine. But you should really double check facts before blurting out you were the only driver not to finish in a race that was actually filled with DNFs. Next thing: You had a podium finish just one race later, in Spa, so it's not at all like you were stopped every time you're going for a podium. You also had one three rounds before, in Interlagos. And you had a win in Suzuka in S10 Round 4, another win in Adelaide, Round 2 and another third place in the Melbourne season opener. So here is my answer to you: You only seem to be able to remember the negative stories because hell, you had a bunch of positive ones in S10!

And to let statistics speak: In S10, we had an average DNF ratio of 3.6 cars not finishing the race. It's really hard to explain how you alone can be 3.6 cars ...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great result by Douglas, fantastic for the team, a real boost to the morale no doubt.
Going to have to see if there was a problem with my car, but I'm fairly sure I already know what the problem was.
FlyingFinn19 Wrote:
> Great result by Douglas, fantastic for the team, a
> real boost to the morale no doubt.
> Going to have to see if there was a problem with
> my car, but I'm fairly sure I already know what
> the problem was.

Not sure what happened that caused you to go off at the first chicane. All I saw was the aftermath when you were recovering. From what I saw, it took about 3 attempts to get going again which is why you lost a lot of time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy