GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Rd 4 Italian GP - Race Day

Part 2

Welcome back.

We find Copeman in a battle with Nell.

Hang on, it looks like Scala has a serious problem with his car. He was inside the top 5 not too long ago.

Transmission Failure brings an end to the MTP driver’s race.

As Kederer makes a successful move on Warrington, he would have been told that Scala is now out of the race. That should be good news for the Alpha driver.

The Tyrant drivers are at it again, only this time Cremasco is the one attacking.

Cremasco gets ahead.

Warrington isn’t giving up just yet and goes for a move on the inside.

Warrington gets back ahead of Cremasco. Meanwhile, Warrington in the One is waiting for his chance to make a move.

We have yet another yellow flag out.

Here’s why. Nell has gone off and hit the wall at Lesmo. He’ll surely be frustrated with himself for sure.

The replay shows that he went off all on his own.

Worseling goes for a move on Warrington.

He can’t get the move done.

With the recent retirements having taken place, let’s check out the current standings once again.

Spangenberg is doing a really great job at keeping De Bruyker in his view.

Elleker is the biggest loser so far out of the drivers inside the top 5. He’ll be hoping for a better stint once he gets his pitstop over and done with.

Ancevski now finds himself the sole remaining MTP driver in the race.

Could we be seeing another train forming?

The split shows us the lead De Bruyker currently has over Spangenberg.

Here is the gap Jalving has to make up should he hope to challenge Elleker for 4th.

Copeman is the only hope left for MAC Racing for scoring a points finish.

Cremasco has managed to close in once again on his teammate. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Kederer has managed to get ahead of Silva.

Talk about cutting it close. Cremasco runs off the track through Parabolica and comes extremely close to hitting the wall.

He recovers, but loses positions to both Warrington and Worseling in the process.

It looks like Worseling has gotten ahead of Warrington as a result of the One driver having to slow down slightly due to Cremasco recovering.

The lead continues to get bigger with each lap.

6th for Sanvitale would be a great result for him considering what happened to him in the recent round at Suzuka.

However, it looks like he may have to work hard to get it now as he is the first man in for his stop.

Worseling is in as well.

Kederer has slowly been working his way back up the order after his earlier spin took him out of the top 6.

Rodriguez, Kederer and Warrington are now in for their stop.

Gilson, Jalving, Silva, Cremasco and Keranen are in for their stop.

Silva rejoins, but he has rejoined in front of Warrington. Warrington attempts to go up the inside, but can’t clear the Mistral and contact is made.

The end result leaves Silva off the road.

Silva now has to wait for the cars to go through before he can rejoin. He’ll not be happy.

The race leader is now in.

Elleker and Warrington are in as well.

There is no repeat of what happened to Snake at Suzuka here for One Racing.

In comes Spangenberg.

Thomas is in for his stop.

With most of the drivers having taken their stop, let’s take a look at the current standings.

Ancevski is doing all he can to try and get ahead of Hinz.

He gets the move made into the chicane.

The last drivers are in for their stop, which means Ancevski’s hard work at getting ahead of Hinz was all for nothing.

It looks like Ancevski was held back to avoid a potential unsafe release, and as a result allows Hinz to get back ahead of him.

Not again. Like with Silva and Warrington before, Ancevski has rejoined ahead of Thomas.

Thankfully, both cars manage to get through without going off.

The Demon driver has much warmer tyres than Ancevski, and goes for a move.

And he gets ahead through the next chicane.

Now that all drivers have made their stop, let’s check out the current standings once again.

Time for yet another break. Hopefully it will be the last one.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
What a disappointing race so far. Instead of further up, Milos goes further down and to Matteo we can only apologize. We knew it was a risk to squeeze this much power out of the car but at a highspeed track like Monza it was worth a try. Sorry that it didn't work out, mate. Looks like this is going to end as another disappointing race in the books.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Wow, great perfomance by Carlos. Solid 7th after start from the 20th position. Tobi recovering great as well! They share my #DriverOfTheDay vote (Y)
/edit/ in fact it was a monster start from 20th to 12th for Rodriguez this time :-O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 03:24PM by Soutsen.
wow not even 1 lap....come on Chris you can do it!
Soutsen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, great perfomance by Carlos. Solid 7th after
> start from the 20th position. Tobi recovering
> great as well! They share my #DriverOfTheDay vote
> (Y)
> /edit/ in fact it was a monster start from 20th to
> 12th for Rodriguez this time :-O
> [i.imgur.com]

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
One up front in second, and way closing the train ... Hoped for a little more - hopefully Douglas can squeeze out one position forward more :) :)
Ridiculous however that Aidan was 30 seconds behind the car in front - what the hell happened to get him out on the road again?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well my race pace is non-existent!
Hoping I can do a bit better with the fresh rubber

Well, that's game over for me at Monza. Bad luck again. (N)
It didn't work that well.. Milos is still in and that matters now.

My GPGSL Career
That's interesting. A bad fp by my side as always
Great stuff by Douglas, good to see.
For me, this just isn't fun or interesting any more, penalty hasn't helped. Will review my position at season end (wouldn't want to screw the team over)
GPGSL Rd 4 Italian GP - Race Day

Part 3

Welcome back once again.

With 10 laps left to go, this race is De Bruyker’s to win or lose.

The split proves this.

Spangenberg can just been seen from Gilson’s view.

Hang on, De Bruyker has lost a chunk of time as Spangenberg has managed to close in on him. This is not what he or the team would be wanting right now.

De Bruyker peels off into the pits and hands the lead over to Spangenberg. It’s a mechanical issue for the One driver and he’ll not be happy at all about this.

Could this finally be the breakthrough victory Snake Motorsports has been chasing for so long? With a former GPGSL champion chasing him down, Spangenberg will need to keep his cool for sure.

A 2.6s lead is what separates Spangenberg and Gilson.

Ancevski and Thomas continue their battle.

Jalving should be happy with 4th should he manage to keep it till the end.

De Bruyker finds himself down in 12th after rejoining from taking his unscheduled stop.

A lap later and Thomas has pulled off the track.

Both Tyrant drivers are once again in battle with each other, only this time it’s for the final points position.

Transmission Failure brings Thomas’s race to an end.

Cremasco manages to get ahead of Warrington.

This battle isn’t going to be over anytime soon.

As we ride onboard with Spangenberg, let’s check out the current standings.

Elleker had a chance at a podium finish at Suzuka but lost it to his teammate. This time around, he has it secured.

Rodriguez’s race has been pretty quiet for him. That probably explains why he is currently sitting in 6th.

Only a handful of laps left to go for Spangenberg, but both Gilson and Elleker are closing in on him.

1.6s separates Sanvitale and Rodriguez.

4 laps left to go.

Silva succeeds in getting ahead of Worseling.

We have Warrington vs Warrington as the timing shows the current top 10.

Elleker locks up slightly and runs off the road.

The AMR driver recovers, but loses 3rd to Jalving.

Elleker isn’t willing to let Jalving get away from him.

Into the chicane and Elleker retakes 3rd back.

Now Jalving isn’t willing to let Elleker get away from him.

He goes for a move on the inside.

And the MPR driver is through.

With the AMR/MPR battle going on, it’s allowing Gilson to increase his gap back to them.

There isn’t many laps left to go for Spangenberg.

Here’s how the field looks from 5th back to 10th.

Ancevski is doing all he can to keep Hinz close enough in their battle at the rear of the top 10.

He gets closer down the straight and has a look up the inside.

And the MTP driver gets ahead.

Copeman and Rodriguez are in battle against each other.

With a lead of close to 4s, it’s safe to say that this race is in the bag for Spangenberg.

He comes through Parabolica for the final time.

And he takes the chequered flag to win the Italian GP. Finally, after so many attempts, a Snake Motorsports driver has taken a GPGSL victory. No doubt there will be a massive celebration later.

Gilson takes 2nd.

The final podium position goes to Jalving.

This is going to be a very close finish between these three drivers.

Copeman gets the position by a nose.

Our coverage of the race has finally come to a close. There were some fantastic battles all race long and even some very close calls. And through it all, we finally got our winner. Congratulations Douglas Spangenberg and Snake Motorsports, our winner for Rd 4. A massive shame for De Bruyker here today. He had the race in the bag, but was robbed of certain victory by an unknown mechanical failure. As for the championship, all of the contenders struck trouble in their own ways. This will no doubt shake up the order in both the drivers and constructors championships. Anyways, we hope you enjoyed our coverage. Be sure to join us once again when we bring you the coverage for Rd 5. So until then, it’s goodbye from Monza.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Should've been a podium at least...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well that was disappointing!

Another race to forget.
YESSSSSS!! That's more like it!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
GPGSL Rd 4 Italian GP Official Results

Race Result

Fastest Laps

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Should've been a podium at least...

Same gif applies to my weekend, I suppose...

Was too slow in qualifying, then had a great run in the race all the way up to the dang wall...
YES YES YES YES YES!

What a weekend!
The team gave me the tools for a good result, and I used them fully I think.
Obviously a shame for De Bruyker who had me beat hands down on pace, and that is for sure not the way you want to win your first race......but I'll take it.
Hopefully the first of many successful races for both myself and the team, and hopefully they can figure out whatever issue Aidan had this weekend so that, next time we challenger for the win, we do it together.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Woah!!! This is just what I needed after a tough couple of races.. Man, it feels good to be back on the podium!

But oh.. that moment Elleker was trying to take back 3rd from me:

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy