GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Speaking of creeps... ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I already bought the T-shirt, maybe it helps !? ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well Lets hope we score a few points during boost fest without a boost :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
So much boost
Birds fly, dogs bark, some people ask a lot of questions and Monza is a boostfest.

I couldn't have put it any better ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Birds fly, dogs bark, some people ask a lot of questions and Monza is a boostfest.

In other news......water is wet.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great way for everyone to burn boost =) chances are random again!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Birds fly, dogs bark, some people ask a lot of
> questions and Monza is a boostfest.

Hahahahahahaha...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Activity check coming up, should've been yesterday but I'm currently studying for my last final and battling a little sickness. Since I have a while freed up now, working on it.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Activity Check!

Another two weeks, another race, another check it is, fellow league participants! Some barely made the cut, but we're here to slap those who did not, and in the period between June 21 and July 5, these people were:

Dan Paddock (MPR) Last post: June 17
Milos Ancevski (MTP) Last post: June 19

In addition we have Jean-Marc Cormier (MAC), whose last post was on June 21, however stating his decision to leave the series.

Mr. Paddock now has incurred his 2nd penalty of the year, while Mr. Ancevski is on his 1st offence.

Next check is up July 19.

Not good news for MPR. Another penalty for Dan and that will surely sound the end of MPRs time in GPGSL once Season 11 concludes. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who wants to see a team who has been there since Season 1 to have to leave the series due to the owner incurring 3 inactivity penalties.

Can't wait to have a go at Monza. Let's see what laptimes I can achieve.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 03:49PM by seanmikeuk.
Let's race... Despite i have no boost for this round i have my pizza almost cold. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Come back Dan!

X (@ed24f1)
This is not helping, Milos. I know it can happen, although it shouldn't, but please make sure that this was a one-time mistake this season. Admittedly, it would have been my job as a team owner to be after my drivers and make sure this doesn't happen, but I'm also still in the learning progress.

As for Dan, it would be such a shame to lose MPR as well. I really hope you'll make it back in time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Activity Check!
>
> Another two weeks, another race, another check it
> is, fellow league participants! Some barely made
> the cut, but we're here to slap those who did not,
> and in the period between June 21 and July 5,
> these people were:
>
> Dan Paddock (MPR) Last post: June 17
> Milos Ancevski (MTP) Last post: June 19
>
> In addition we have Jean-Marc Cormier (MAC), whose
> last post was on June 21, however stating his
> decision to leave the series.
>
> Mr. Paddock now has incurred his 2nd penalty of
> the year, while Mr. Ancevski is on his 1st
> offence.
>
> Next check is up July 19.

So where does it leave us drivers? At what point are we invluenced by the team penalty?

Must admit my motivation also isn't at a all time high seing the poor results lately, but also long term I never had a real shot at the title in 8 seasons.. Maybe I am becoming the "Felipe Massa" of the GPGSL and it's time to go.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Since Jean-Marc Cormier's dropout announcement happened before the perf file submission, he was replaced with MAC #2 race driver Chris Copeman in the performance file.

Just score the penalty you might win a free boost!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 04:35PM by NickJW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy