GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turbo Lover schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tobi, come to GGP.
>
>
> You pulled out before I could accept the offer
> you'd made ;)

You taken too long with your decision, it was an offer you couldn't refuse lol.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Good race for Tobias finishing 3rd and it's a sad day for Alessandro finishing at the back after recovering from the pits.
At least the tables show both Alpha cars were in the top 5 Best Laps.
seanmikeuk Wrote:
> Good race for Tobias finishing 3rd and it's a sad
> day for Alessandro finishing at the back after
> recovering from the pits.
> At least the tables show both Alpha cars were in
> the top 5 Best Laps.

Yes great to see both cars with fairly even pace. I'm sure Alessandro will be able to bring home a great result soon!

X (@ed24f1)
14th, well it wasn't a great race for me though. My teammate did great out there, so good job on that 6th place. Next time again, hopefully for a better race.
Really expected a bigger performance leap after stepping in a team with such a background, but oh well. Just like previous years, I'll be lucky if I get a win. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna go for it though ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Another great result for me and great to see my teammate in the points too.

Of course the race was over after that in-team accident but with Seb's DNF, it's even more a missed chance. Really a pity, but heads up, we'll get our chances for more points.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Mixed feelings in my case. I'm super happy with 2nd but it should have been a 2nd and 3rd for AMR. The battle in the closing stages was not efficient. Anyway, YAY! My best result in the main series I think.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> Looks like a race that Demon will deny ever
> happening.

Correct. Team boss very disgruntled now.... maybe our first double DNF since Melbourne season 8?? Hmm....
Whatever, i am off to the wilderness to forget this weekend ever happened. Will re-emerge in several days......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well, my fault at not being here before the deadline, sorry
Guess I can be happy with that, gained a LOT of places, should have been on the podium but me and my teammate were racing hard and fair, no complaints that I ran wide and lost out on the podium

Would anyone like to hand their ol' pal Jake a one-off test drive for Monza?

I can't commit to anything long-term right now, but I'd like to keep my foot in the door somewhat...feel free to PM me if this sounds agreeable! ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
n00binio schrieb:
> Mixed feelings in my case. I'm super happy with
> 2nd but it should have been a 2nd and 3rd for AMR.
> The battle in the closing stages was not
> efficient. Anyway, YAY! My best result in the main
> series I think.

Best result, also first podium (in the main series). Previous best 4th place in the S3 German GP [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

shep34 schrieb:
> mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like a race that Demon will deny ever
> > happening.
>
>
> Correct. Team boss very disgruntled now.... maybe
> our first double DNF since Melbourne season 8??
> Hmm....
> Whatever, i am off to the wilderness to forget
> this weekend ever happened. Will re-emerge in
> several days......

S10 German GP ;-) [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2017 01:09PM by kedy89.
AMR Team Radio

Multi 43, multi 43! Dammit! Multi 43! ... oh crap!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Wasted a good opportunity there. Perhaps the pit strategy didn't work very well.. let's move on

My GPGSL Career
Good result for Paulo. Daly made his best but starting from last didn't make it easy.
Now go on to next race.

How in the name of all that is holy did I salvage 10th place out of that 5h1t storm? I'll definitely take that. Gutted for my teammate though, he had that in the bag.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

next race I take a bike !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2017 08:00PM by Brett Sinclair.
Much better result, happy days for Aston Martin...even if we could have plausibly gotten a double podium today.

Not bad, considering ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy