GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
That went rather well (not) :(

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Oh, come on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Not really satisfied with the outcome, yet the race may change the things for the best :-)

My GPGSL Career
EricMoinet écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good to see both cars in Top 10. A good presage for the race.

Yeah, I'm lazy I quote myself

Not a good qualifying for us, going to need a really good drive to get something from the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Both cars inside the top 10. Good result for the team and we'll be hoping that both drivers can get a good result in the race.

That was all about timing. Seems we left the pits in the wrong moment.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
3rd and 11th for the team. Hope the team can get some good points from those positions.
Scrotums!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well that was a joke on to the race then it is

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Great session by both drivers. Our aim must be a double points finish from here.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Nice! Finally the mighty Lancia starts giving out poweeer! Fingers crossed for a race out of trouble.

Activity check coming up in a while, since we're on the middle of a GP, I wanted to wait until the end of the day for it. So stay tuned!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Activity Check!

Yep, that time of the week(s) again, and... oh. Oh deary me. Uhm... *clears throat*, we have got five absentees, during the window between last check (on Wednesday, May 10) and today. Those are:

Dan Paddock (MPR): Last post on Friday, May 5
Dan Mills (Demon): Last post on Wednesday, May 10 (although before that day's check)
Aidan Keranen (Snake): Last post on Monday, May 8
Douglas Spangenberg (Snake): Last post on Wednesday, April 26
Joshua Collins (Tyrant): Last post on... well I believe last season's thread.

All are 1st warnings except Collins', which is a 2nd warning. Please guys, be here before Wednesday, June 7. Be good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2017 08:44PM by GPGSL.
Regarding those checks (and forgive my spamming), I would recommend the board to have a look into them. Although the rules are pretty clear regarding checks being every 14 days, (basically every other Wednesday), I do understand that there was no race and little to no talk about setting up the race itself. That is why I pushed the check to the end of my day (it's 11 p.m. as I write this) and I considered posts made today.

In particular Dan Mills did post between the window but did so before I did the previous check, and I understand posts are looked at between those checks. So by strictly applying the rule, he would receive a warning but I wanted to note that in the announcement itself. I personally still feel too new among the board to put my thoughts ahead without asking, hence the notes.

But yeah guys, come on, even Ruben is active, he ain't even a driver or owner anymore!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Damn rain making things all wet.
4th and 8th!! I'm so anxious for race. I think drivers boosts will gave us an excellent result. C'mon, guys! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
The curse of inactivity for Snake has come back to them to the looks of it. I'm sure that is not what Maikel would be wanting to see.

Well that was a disapointing session, hopefully we can make up for it in the race

Just a thought re the rule for activity checks : maybe the window of posting needs to be stretched to 21 days, given that each race weekend usually takes at least 3-4 weeks to be posted? Sure we can all post some crappy little thing, but geez, sometimes 14 days flies past, and nothing has actually happened in the world of GPGSL....... Just a thought.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Re: Qualifying - "Could be worse"

Re: Activity check - Still here, look at me, look at me!
Here is the first appropriate result from when I searched for an attention grabbing 'flashing' gif:

shep34
sometimes 14 days flies past, and nothing has actually happened in the world of GPGSL.......
Perhaps the activity check window should be shaped around the posting of, say, qualifying (or race?) results?

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy