GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
JohnMaverick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stellar drive from Matteo to pick up 2 points
> after starting from the back of the field. But
> indeed, Gigi's DNF is hitting us hard once again.
> Nothing he could have done, though, to avoid this
> accident. That's racing.
>
> As for the activity check, I agree that short
> periods between races are also part of the new
> system, so go ahead with the normal schedule.

3 points... I got the PG for the third time in the season hot

My GPGSL Career
Right ... Sorry ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Aren't the activity checks done once every race now?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Aren't the activity checks done once every race
> now?

Yeah, but I thought of asking because it's been a while since we had two races so close together. Not saying it's a bad thing, quite the opposite actually, it's awesome. I do agree we had the whole boost window as waiting time to post something, plus these two days, didn't take that into account.

So acknowledged guys, will proceed as usual (Y)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Schreef:
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Aren't the activity checks done once every race
> > now?
>
>
> Yeah, but I thought of asking because it's been a
> while since we had two races so close together.
> Not saying it's a bad thing, quite the opposite
> actually, it's awesome. I do agree we had the
> whole boost window as waiting time to post
> something, plus these two days, didn't take that
> into account.
>
> So acknowledged guys, will proceed as usual (Y)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got no problem with that... just do what you have to do Carlos, proceed as usual. I kinda like that anyway... toedeloeeee ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
That sucked. Massively. I think as a team we're just going to pretend that event didn't happen...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Well I had to take some time for myself before I wanted to post about this race. Very very sad to see it looks like I pick the shortest straw at the end of the season again. Never I get to fight for the championship in a direct battle, always with DNF's at the end when I am fighting for P1.

I hope we can turn things around for the last 2 races..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
How about a trophy for the first driver to retire in the race? :)

-----------------------------------------------------

X_Acto Schreef:
> How about a trophy for the first driver to retire
> in the race? :)

Like that idea, Paulo! +1

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I can’t take this anymore.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> I can’t take this anymore.

amen boss, lets forget this season.....
Who's doing Alicia first get's an award.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 13, British Grand Prix, Silverstone, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Monday, 19th February 2018. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Silverstone". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Silverstone". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 11 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S11

Round 01: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 02: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 04: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Douglas Spangenberg - Snake Motorsports
Round 05: Spanish GP - Barcelona - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 06: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 07: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 08: US GP - Road America - Winner: Christopher Hinz - Aston Martin Racing
Round 09: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 10: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 11: Austrian GP - Österreichring (not A1) - Winner: John Warrington - One Racing
Round 12: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 13: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 33% - 10 AI Errors
Round 14: Flevoland GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Gutted, evidently fast but the result robbed :( Bring on the TNT!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Activity Check!

That was pretty fast right? The race, not... not me exactly. Anyway, sweep's been done, we've got ourselves two absentees this round:

Sebastian Nell (DMR), last posted on February 1st (2nd warning)
Erick Von Draxeler (ONE), last posted on January 28 (3rd warning)

Final two rounds ahead! And we have a more exciting finale than F1 in the cards, so keep posting about it! :-)

Well, some people got caught out by that. Maybe a special case can be applied with Erick, given that he explained his health situation well, announced his formal retirement at the end of the season, and well, there's only two rounds left. All this provided that he's interested in finishing the season.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I think Seb Nell should be given some leeway too. I thought the last announced official ruling was 21 days between posts. Not exactly his fault we managed to get a quick race in last weekend....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
The end is coming lets push hard these 2 races!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
For Erick, I'm inclined to agree with Carlos. It's not like there's a row of suplement drivers waiting anyway and Erick gave a very understandable reason for his absence.

For Seb, however, it's rather a case of tough luck. I don't know where Glen got that 21 day rule from because the last official ruling was 48 hours after each race and this not only means it's extended during long periods but also shortened during short ones. And there was still more than a week's time between the two activity checks. For the sake of keeping the series going, I'd however suggest to only apply the penalty to Seb and put him on probation for the final two races rather than demoting him to test driver until the end of the season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I think I just remember seeing 21 days mentioned as a realistic window, given the usual time frame for events.....Seb has missed the deadline unfortunately... I

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy