GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah that was disaster. Next!!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Nice work boys, made my day! Greetings from Thailand.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
There are some mistakes in the Free practice table. (4 One Racing cars and 3 Maverick Track Performance cars on the list.)

and for the race: I did my best, gained 2 places and took some nice points for the ONE team. Maybe I could have taken the Tyrant of Cremasco... but he was to quick and we ran out of laps. ;)

I'm sad for John thoo... who was hit by Silva in the 4th lap of the race.

Well see you all at Silverstone.

PS: very nice coverage from the Belgian GrandPrix, well done indead !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well, good race but the pace wasn't there unfortunately. Shame for my teammate crashing out but we'll do better next time.
Really good weekend!!! About the boost table i used a boost in belgium so it should be 4/6 instead of 3/6 if im correct

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2018 06:09PM by NickJW.
But where was the rain ? We expected rain for the race and draw a setup in accordance, where was the rain ?
Terrible race, no pace for the cars and Paulo victim of our 'you can't have a race without a crash' syndrome.
Two races to go and I hope we'll get rid of it.

Ok, I'll take that, not too bad. Somehow the speed just wasn't there and the strategy with the late pitstop didn't help I think.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
NickJW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really good weekend!!! About the boost table i
> used a boost in belgium so it should be 4/6
> instead of 3/6 if im correct

Correct. Data entered on incorrect row = John Warrington incorrectly noted to have boosted at Spa.
Now corrected, to be re-uploaded asap....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> There are some mistakes in the Free practice
> table. (4 One Racing cars and 3 Maverick Track
> Performance cars on the list.)
>

Correct. All fixed. Drivers correct, but due to the confusion of drivers driving for multiple teams, those errors slipped through.
Now corrected, to be re-uploaded asap....

Marcus de Bruyker tested for SCR and races for ONE and I think that's the error in the Testers table.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2018 12:53AM by seanmikeuk.
Looked like it was gonna be a good damage limitation but oh well. Still nailed the points! A shame for Charrel though, that was miserable and very unfortunate.

A question, since these last two races were unusually close to each other, should I do the checks as usual or wait a bit?

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Disappointing to lose the championship lead but still a solid day for the team

X (@ed24f1)
Carlitox Wrote:
>
>
> A question, since these last two races were
> unusually close to each other, should I do the
> checks as usual or wait a bit?

With this season having started way back in April 2017, with just 14 races on the calendar, hopefully we can wrap this season up ASAP = that's just my personal point of view!
If the fact that races have been unusually close together, good - all the more reason to stay actively involved in the series....

Great race by the team, a shame that Tom retired

10 days from boost announcement to result tables, think it's been a while since a round has been wrapped up that fast. Wouldn't mind more of it :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
sigh, nothing is going right at all
Timing worked out for me to get the RD duties for Qual and Race done quickly and easily. Dare say all up it took me between 4-6 hours to run the races, edit pics, upload pics and write a corny coverage for the two events. Not really that hard....
I will definetely through my hat in the ring to do more RD'ing next season, and even this season... Did someone mention an expression of interest for a feature race for the Test Drivers to close out the season??? Hmmmm.....would happily have a go at that RD chore.....

Stellar drive from Matteo to pick up 2 points after starting from the back of the field. But indeed, Gigi's DNF is hitting us hard once again. Nothing he could have done, though, to avoid this accident. That's racing.

As for the activity check, I agree that short periods between races are also part of the new system, so go ahead with the normal schedule.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy