GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Didn't realise I was going to be driving in a car park with people all over the place :|
Want to be disappointed about the crash, but amazingly with the boost used, still next to no pace in my car this weekend.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Race ruined thanks to Daly being unable to handle
> his car. Any race were he didn't crash?

Mhuahahahah!

Our team main goal is to destroy all our rivals. :)
Daly is Maldonado and i am de Cesaris. :)

Be afraid! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

A good finish for me in 10th. A shame for Tobias having his race spoilt by the hit in the rear. An innocent victim of circumstance.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
X_Acto schrieb:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Race ruined thanks to Daly being unable to
> handle
> > his car. Any race were he didn't crash?
>
>
> Mhuahahahah!
>
> Our team main goal is to destroy all our rivals.
> :)
> Daly is Maldonado and i am de Cesaris. :)
>
> Be afraid! :)

Poor Eric, and how on earth can he afford all the repair costs?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
P3 & P9, might not sound as the result we hoped for, but I am happy. We knew it would be a difficult race for us, so If I could signed for this result before the race I would have done it.

As expected SRC was very strong this weekend, we opted for a agressive strategy here and it almost worked out. Rodriquez was in a lot of traffic, but P6 was possible for him. It just didn't work out as we hoped. still some good points for the team though.

As for me, it was obvious it was going to be tough at the end, my tyres were going after pushing hard after the pitstops. Seeing the fact Elleker didn't score any points, we opted not to defend to agressive. The SCR's were too quick, so hats off to them! I have the drivers championship in mind, that goes above all.

Also big thanks for the awesome 1 post coverage, really enjoyed it!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked the coverage. Maybe a couple of remarks that didn't fit into it:

Overall I would say that the boosts worked okish. Cars with boost were always on the move forward, putting lots of pressure onto the guys in front. But actually I was completely wrong when I said the qualifying would not matter that much. Track position was extremely crucial in the race. Due to the way the AI drove most overtakes resulted in a loss of momentum for both and led to formation of compact groups of cars. A fast car with a slower one behind in its tow was faster overall than a group of fast cars battling it out.
Tbh I nearly missed Mr Worselings move in the last lap. He was so far behind Jalving after the stops that I thought there was no chance for him. But he proceeded to lap almost half a second quicker than anybody else, the rest is history. I guess if he wasn't stuck behind me in the beginning he would have won. Scala's puncture was horrible to see. Both MTPs drove a superb race and deserved a better result.

Also sorry to Charrel for me having a 50% chance to actually type the final "g" in his name :-)

Ah, and considering my dismal speed in the race I am delighted with 5th!

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 01:49PM by n00binio.
n00binio Schreef:
> Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked the coverage.
> Maybe a couple of remarks that didn't fit into
> it:
>
> Overall I would say that the boosts worked okish.
> Cars with boost were always on the move forward,
> putting lots of pressure onto the guys in front.
> But actually I was completely wrong when I said
> the qualifying would not matter that much. Track
> position was extremely crucial in the race. Due
> to the way the AI drove most overtakes resulted in
> a loss of momentum for both and led to formation
> of compact groups of cars. A fast car with a
> slower one behind in its tow was faster overall
> than a group of fast cars battling it out.
> Tbh I nearly missed Mr Worselings move in the last
> lap. He was so far behind Jalving after the stops
> that I thought there was no chance for him. But he
> proceeded to lap almost half a second quicker than
> anybody else, the rest is history. I guess if he
> wasn't stuck behind me in the beginning he would
> have won. Scala's puncture was horrible to see.
> Both MTPs drove a superb race and deserved a
> better result.
>
> Also sorry to Charrel for me having a 50% chance
> to actually type the final "g" in his name :-)
>
> Ah, and considering my dismal speed in the race I
> am delighted with 5th!

Lol mate, no problem! There is also no G in Pizza..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Good race for us!! Great, guys!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Good race for us!! Great, guys!!

Thx Boss !

4th... well started as 4th on the grid... it was fun, good points for the ONE Team.

Very nice and clean coverage... like that, well done mate (Y)

See you all at the Österreichring ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Unlucky. Qualifying is gotta be worse for me, but race was more worse. Struggling with the pace all weekend leaves me in a disappointing weekend so far. (N)

We focus on next season.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Unlucky. Qualifying is gotta be worse for me, but
> race was more worse. Struggling with the pace all
> weekend leaves me in a disappointing weekend so
> far. (N)
>
> We focus on next season.

And not one hint of an apology for the carnage , damage and repair bills you caused! DMR will be sending the repair bill your way......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 11:21AM by shep34.
:-O:-o;-(hot

Soooo close, again soooo close! When I saw the pope's white smoke, I already thought it could only be us ... but nooo ... a friggin puncture must stop Matteo. So sorry man, you fought so hard for it and in the end could only sit and watch it all go down.
On the other hand, I'm so extremely happy with Gigi's performance, you rocked it! It's really a pity that you lost quite a few places somewhere in the pack after the pit stops, otherwise even a podium might have been possible. You clearly had the pace for it, all the way through the race.
In the end, I would have loved to take 6th and 7th, it would have done our pace very well. Now it's yet again just a small step. I guess we'll have to sit down and consider how to re-distribute the resources.

Coverage-wise, hats off to Chris, that was one of the most entertaining coverages in a good while. And thanks for the nice words ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Very disappointing but I suppose it was an improvement from qualifying. Onto the next one

And yet a good qualifying down the drain ... wth. How did Spangenberg drop back so much after the pitstops, he was extremely good on track :/ And Keranen off course has to hit a spun driver, which can carry on while the Snake bites the dust.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Not the result I wanted to see on return from holiday!

X (@ed24f1)
Real shame for Matteo's puncture, it looks like boost was working for both of us. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the results, unfortunately after the pitstop the I lost some time in the pack but 6th is good nonetheless.

shep34 schrieb:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Unlucky. Qualifying is gotta be worse for me,
> but
> > race was more worse. Struggling with the pace
> all
> > weekend leaves me in a disappointing weekend so
> > far. (N)
> >
> > We focus on next season.
>
>
> And not one hint of an apology for the carnage ,
> damage and repair bills you caused! DMR will be
> sending the repair bill your way......

I had a lot of bad luck so far this season, maybe for that I shouldn't get fired from the team ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 10:19PM by Bandon23.
Post pit-stop pace continues to be a problem this season and, yet again, a Snake was caught up in someone else's accident.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
DEMON RACING GOSSIP

Following the dismal results at Hockenheim, members of the DMR team were spotted angrily storming out into the forests, where yelling and chopping was heard. No trees were heard falling, but the sound of silence was NOT noted.
Emerging from the forest carrying sheets of paper with a variety of drawings of potential liveries for the season 12 DMR, were visible by keen on lookers. Such an array of designs were seen, it is hard to know what may be on the drawing board for the next DMR livery.

Questions to team boss Sheppard gave little clue : "I honestly have no idea! Yes, we have signed Charrel Jalving, and yes he does bring plenty of new potential sponsors, but we also have Seb Nell, who has been with the team since day 1, and he too has some strong links to major sponsors. We have always tried to incorporate a little of everyones interests at DMR, and i can honestly say that right at this stage, we have no idea what next seasons car will look like."
Further probing also revealed that Holden is no certainty to be the engine supplier.....

Could there be a massive overhaul looming at Demon? Will red and blue be on the cars as has come to be expected? Time will tell.....

(yes, probably about this time each season, DMR throw up these rumours! Remains to be seen what we may do - any wannabe painters, feel free to PM any liveries you may want to offer up as potential designs. YES, we do have some in the works here, but....open to suggestions (H))

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
>
> Coverage-wise, hats off to Chris, that was one of
> the most entertaining coverages in a good while.
> And thanks for the nice words ;-)

+1 That was some of the best coverage I've ever seen in the GPGSL ;)

A good result for Chris considering we didn't use a team boost here. Jack's performances have not been up to his usual high standard of late, but he was knocked about a bit in this race, so maybe the car was carrying some damage.

On to Austria!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy