GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL S11 2017 Round 9 Canada, Montreal - Test Mod Update

GPGSL-S11-2017_RD-Test-v9.cuh <========

Race mod should be available tomorrow night.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Really looking forward to this race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Anxious for race!! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brett Sinclair schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Somethings wrong in the test drivers perf !
> >
> >
> > Name=SCR,Renault
> > Performance=803,823,1200
> > First Driver=43,Mal
> Stoddart,16098,400,16129,400
> > Second Driver=35,Erick von
> > Draxeler,16034,400,16064,400
> >
> > it must be Second Driver=44,Marcus de Bruyker
>
> Yeah, this is what happens when you start driving
> for two teams at the same time. One wrong entry
> and the whole automated excel formula goes wonky.
> Fixed and edited in the above perfs.

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
FP has been run, coverage tomorrow probably. Prepare some umbrellas ;)

For the main event RD, the magic data is off. Delete the Default.tmd from the folder, download MontrealHD from Ruben's sig, copy-paste the dat file from the archive to \Grand Prix 4\Tracks\Montreal GPGSL, start TSM, manage tracks, browse to the track, Magic data tab (should load the one from the dat which looks like this), save at the right bottom, then save on the left side.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well let's see what we can do then in the Northern part of the world

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GPGSL S11 2017 Round 9 Canada, Montreal - Race Mod Update

GPGSL-S11-2017_RD-Race-v9.cuh <========

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
So I happened to run into this guy in the Abu Dhabi pitlane..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
There's a mistake, wrong garage, there should be some Martinis here and there.

So, when will we see the news that Dan is team manager of Mercedes and Charrel will be replacing Bottas?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I happened to run into this guy in the Abu
> Dhabi pitlane..
>
> [preview.ibb.co]
> .jpg

*GAAAASP*

You've been paying Charrel enough to go to the Abu Dhabi GP!? I can barely go to a football match!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Round 9 - Canadian GP - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

The GPGSL tross has arrived at Montreal for the Canadian GP, a venue very much liked by the paddock. They didn't bring the good weather along though, there are plenty of clouds above the track, with first reports of a slight drizzle at certain parts of the course. And according to the predictions, it'll only get worse in the next hour.

In the time between races a few lineup changes have taken place. John Warrington will fill a test seat at MPR, while still continuing his racing duties for One. Michael Soutsen had to leave MTP to take care of some personal matters, we wish him all the best at this place. Gianluigi Silvestre will take his seat, as well as a test seat at AMR. Tyrant has signed a new test driver in Tom Dilain, thanks to a quick approval of his licence he'll now debut in front of his home crowd.

Silva's the first one with a timed lap, still on slicks as right now only a small part of the first sector has some light rain

His boss beats him by a fair bit

Vilela goes even faster

Solid first lap for the rookie

Scala takes 2nd, he seems well prepared for the quali

Last round winner de Boer 4 tenths back in 5th

Not for long though as Mills beats his time

Greenhalgh only just behind Vilela with this lap, looking set for a season best result

The boost seems to be working well for the Alphas, O'Neill takes first place

6th place for McGregor

Superb lap by Rodríguez to put him at the top

Silvestre as first of the second group in 11th, and reports have it that the rain intensified

Last for Ingers, one can see the track getting wet now

The laptimes are getting slower, Sheppard's over a second behind

Stoddart can't do much better either

Same for O'Brien

Warrington almost 2 seconds off the pace

As is de Bruyker

And Spangenberg

Von Draxeler at least beat Spangenberg's time

Copeman faster than both, but he too is way off the pace

Maverick's the last one of the 2nd group, 17th for him

The standings after the first runs

You can see the spray coming up now as Vilela heads out of the pits, I doubt there'll be any more improvements

Yep, Dilain's almost 4 seconds off the pace with his lap

The 2nd group finds even worse conditions. 8s down for Silvestre, who still tried going around on slicks. The drivers in this group have been at strife about the tyre choice, some were on slicks, some on inters, and some on wet tyres. Interestingly enough the times were all about the same.

And that's it, no further changes means that Rodríguez remains in 1st, a result he'll be looking to repeat in qualifying.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
A disappointing session for myself but confident it'll come good into the main part of the weekend

If the conditions were the same for everyone, as I have already mentioned a few races ago, we might have a different end result.

It is not fair to all drivers in the second group ... they were already doomed before leaving the pits, they better could have stayed in the box, playing with the cards, it would not have made any difference.
Saving the engine and tyres for the next grandprix. ;)

*** (Y) Congratulations to Tom Dilain with his 8th place, in his first test race in his home grandprix very nice entree to the series my friend. ***

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Good Free Practice for me getting a P2 time of 1m 17.527s only an tenth of a second behind Carlos.
Congratulations to Ed for getting P4.
Hope to achieve a similar time in Qualifying.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Yeah, well ... the Weather God wasn't in favor of me this time, but that's how the game goes. At least I got some extra coverage time at the end of the first stint, yay! ;)
I think, Gianluigi's lap was also compromised by worsening conditions, so no real data on his actual pace either. Matteo did a good job, at least. Would be nice to see a slightly better result at the end of the race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Rain was in my favour this time... yet a 5th place in FP isn't going to be counted ;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy