GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Sounds good to me Ed :)

SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congratulations Joseph on a great championship
> victory. While it's disappointing to miss out on a
> championship in the return of our team, I can only
> be proud of our efforts across the season! Thanks
> to Tobias and Sean and I can't wait for next
> season.
>
> One other comment in relation to track voting - I
> made the suggestion last year that in the case of
> a tiebreak the drivers' champion can pick the
> track/s that get chosen from those tied. Are
> people still interested in implementing this? It
> could speed up voting and give an extra perk to
> the champion.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Guys, sorry for asking again: do I need to send helmets on PSD or TGA format??

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
congrats to all the winners! i´m just glad this season is over
Regarding tracks, will those of rule 22 remain, or will there be some alternations? Seem to recall there were some talks about this, since there can't be more than 1 GP/track per country.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I, personally, wouldn't mind some variety. Melbourne could be replaced with Adelaide, Monza with Imola, Silverstone with either Donington or Brands Hatch and Hockenheim with the Nürburgring. I suggest you come up with a possible replacement list and then people can vote during the track voting whether to to have the new list or keep the standard track list.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I'm with Swiss boy. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
MDBSnake Wrote:
> FlyingFinn19 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Honestly.. I can't remember if the Snake lineup
> > was finalised..?
>
> It is not. At least the 2nd race seat of Douglas
> is open.

I mean, I can't even remember signing on for next season either..?
JohnMaverick schrieb:
> I, personally, wouldn't mind some variety.
> Melbourne could be replaced with Adelaide, Monza
> with Imola, Silverstone with either Donington or
> Brands Hatch and Hockenheim with the Nürburgring.
> I suggest you come up with a possible replacement
> list and then people can vote during the track
> voting whether to to have the new list or keep the
> standard track list.

If we stick to the 8 tracks, I might get some of them ready during my week off already (i.e. this week), that's why I was asking.

With the exception of Adelaide/Melbourne, probably all of them are the better ones already imo.
Imola has mostly produced processions even on the old layout, due to the way the cc-line goes up to Tosa.
Silverstone gives better races than Donington, especially Ruben's pre 90s and NC versions. Don't see RC releasing Brands Hatch anytime soon (same for Zolder). Oulton Park has a rather bad cc-line
Seem to recall Jacarepagua was a bit buggy occasionally
Nürburgring could be considered (probably 2007 version), though personally I much prefer the old Hockenheim

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 01:08PM by kedy89.
No matter the final decision, we will need RD-ready versions of those 8 tracks anyway (if not this season, then next at the latest). So getting them game-ready is surely no harm. But if you say that there are no good alternatives for most of those tracks, we might just offer to replace Melbourne with Adelaide and Hockenheim with the Nürburgring in the track voting.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well, for Montreal and Spa we don't have any other tracks in the same country available. Donington works perfectly fine, as does Zandvoort, but seeing how much work Ruben put into Silverstone and Emmeloord I'd rather keep those. Jacarepagua would need to be tested, maybe I was wrong about it. Classic Imola might be fine with an alternative cc-line, no idea how to make a proper one though.

Some mods
If I remember correctly there was a lot of car crashing when you used Adelaide once or twice.

Any chance we can get the Season 12 Team Launch Thread up and running?

EricMoinet Wrote:
> If I remember correctly there was a lot of car
> crashing when you used Adelaide once or twice.

Indeed. Wasn't Season 10 the last time Adelaide was used? Also, should Adelaide be used once again I would prefer to see the full F1 layout used instead of the layout used by Supercars.

Bathurst anyone?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Christel lineup Completed for return

Christel racing today announced that GPGSL rookie Luke Russell had been signed to drive alongside the returning Jake Legge for season 12. Team boss Copeman spoke briefly saying, “Bringing through new drivers has always been part of our DNA. The decision to bring Luke on board was not difficult. If you look at some of the talent that has been brought through our system in the past we are hopeful for Luke’s future.”

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Congrats to Luke.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
So what happens now to SCR's second test seat now that Luke Russell is racing for Christel?

So what happens now to SCR's second test seat now that Luke Russell is racing for Christel?

I might take the seat myself. For me to know and for you to worry about.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mullet345 schrieb:
> EricMoinet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If I remember correctly there was a lot of car
> > crashing when you used Adelaide once or twice.
>
> Indeed. Wasn't Season 10 the last time Adelaide
> was used? Also, should Adelaide be used once again
> I would prefer to see the full F1 layout used
> instead of the layout used by Supercars.

The full F1 layout works well, I race there quite often vs AI, no problems at all.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I have the majority of the tracks we have used in the past. Let me know what you need and I will see what I have.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy