GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
No pace, the 12th place was way too difficult to keep... thanks to everybody who made this season possible and congrats to Joseph and SCR for their titles :-) (Y)

My GPGSL Career
Grrr, I noobed up. But cool coverage by the way, I enjoyed it for the most part.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well finally this season is finished
Round 14 - British GP - Official Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2018 12:29PM by GPGSL.
Shouldn't it be Cremasco that gets the Fastest Lap point?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2018 12:15PM by Mullet345.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Weeeee are the champions, weeee are the
> champions.......of the worlddddddd.

Yes we are (H)

Very happy to win the drivers championship, never expected to earlier in the season but saving up my boosts paid off in the end. Also having a good car helps and SCR made a great one this season.

Oh and sorry to Kederer for being a party pooper ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Shouldn't it be Cremasco that gets the Fastest Lap
> point?

Yes, he should/does. Was in the midst of changing that, and got sidetracked.... points tables DO reflect that FL being Nata's....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That was a bit disappointing, hoping I could grab a podium at the end then just lost all pace and another position

Well, it's a shame that we couldn't hold onto that 7th position in the end. It seems Matteo once again lost a lot of time in the pits so we'll have to look into this to somehow improve our pit stop performances. The positive side is that we're allocated a bit more boost for next season, hopefully we can make something out of it!

Also thanks to Gianluigi that he stepped in when needed. Unfortunately we couldn't give him the car he deserved and on top of this, he got quite unluckily pulled into race accidents here and there, but we're nonetheless proud to have had him in the team. We wish you all the best, Gigi, for the future and I'm convinced that you'll get another shot in a race seat somewhere next season. See you back on track! ;-)

Now it's off to some well-deserved vacation before the silly pre-season gets us all attracted again. (B)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Shouldn't it be Cremasco that gets the Fastest Lap
> point?

Now ammended....an extra Easter egg gave the vision required to fix that and re-post....

Phew! Great coverage and what a race! Shame for both AMR drivers, we on for a good haul of points there :)

Congratulations to Joseph Gilson and Southern Cross Racing. Pretty dominant in the end :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
JohnMaverick Wrote:

> Now it's off to some well-deserved vacation before
> the silly pre-season gets us all attracted again.
> (B)

Silly season has been going of for months already LOL

Looking forward to next season already. Demon Racing have their car painted, and ready to go. New numbers just to be applied, and they will be out testing soon.....
A new major sponsor has been signed, but don't expect too much of a change to the look of the DMR (H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not really the way I planned to close my return season =(

Anyway, many thanks to MTP for giving me the opportunity to come back to race in GPGSL.

Tyrant Motorsports Season 12 livery has been ready for quite a long time. Now that we know what numbers we'll be using we can finally put the finishing touches to the livery and start preparing our Season 12 Team Launch.

As for the numbers each team will be using, based on the final standings this is what each team will be using:

Southern Cross Racing (SCR)
#1, #2, #31, #32

Aston Martin Racing (AMR)
#3, #4, #33, #34

Alpha Motorsports
#5, #6, #35, #36

Demon Racing
#7, #8, #37, #38

Ecurie Mistral
#9, #10, #39, #40

Maverick Track Performance (MTP)
#11, #12, #41, #42

Tyrant Motorsports
#14, #15, #43, #44

Snake Motorsports
#16, #17, #45, #46

MAC Racing
#18, #19, #47, #48

Cresmaco's Team (can't remember their name)
#20, #21, #49, #50

Christel
#22, #23, #51, #52

As MPR and One Racing are leaving, that moves all teams underneath them up by 2. That's not a problem in regards to the numbers is it?

shep34 schrieb:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
>
> > Now it's off to some well-deserved vacation
> before
> > the silly pre-season gets us all attracted
> again.
> > (B)
>
> Silly season has been going of for months already
> LOL

Wasn't talking of the silly season but the silly pre-season! ;)

Finally, season 11 has ended ... welcome season 12, a new season full of suspens and maybe "I hope so at least" less tragic as S11.

I thank my team boss Rodrigo for the fantastic years at the ONE team and I hope to see him back on the track. I am especially pleased that my former teammate John, also signed at TYRANT.

Congratulations to SCR for both titles, and...

...for the people who make this possible, the men of GPGSL TV ... a big thank you. (Y)

On to the presentation of the new teams, drivers, cars and... start the next season hot

greetings from Belgium,

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Addrodoc schrieb:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Weeeee are the champions, weeee are the
> > champions.......of the worlddddddd.
>
>
> Yes we are (H)
>
> Very happy to win the drivers championship, never
> expected to earlier in the season but saving up my
> boosts paid off in the end. Also having a good car
> helps and SCR made a great one this season.
>
> Oh and sorry to Kederer for being a party pooper
> ;)

Still congrats, turning a ~20 points gap into a 15 points lead within 6 races, quite impressive

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
P7, we finished off season with a good result. Although it's been a bit of a bad season for me but bring on next season! We'll be back.

Also, congrats to Joseph Gilson and his team becoming the champions! Hope they have a great party today! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2018 04:11PM by Bandon23.
To keep the waiting time during the pre-season as short as possible, who is stepping up to help out with the track voting and creation of a reliable track pack later on? I suggest that the board will come up with a track voting list again based on the data given to us by Tobi and Connor before the season and once we have a valid track list, somebody would be needed to test the available tracks, find the best-suited version and create a trackpack with ready magic data that can be downloaded by anybody stepping up as race director. This way we can hopefully avoid drama races in the future. Who's in?

Good end of season for me and Greg's team (can't remember their name) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy