GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Welcome back to the second half of the Feature Race for the GPGSL test drivers....

We re-join the action to see title contender Rodrigo Vilela in a fierce battle with Nathan McGregor for 9th place....

O'Brien in 12th, with one of the title contenders just ahead with the McGregor-Vilela battle....

Stoddart the title leader, sitting in 8th - a good result for him right now if the race ended...
Standings from position 1-8....

Positions 9-16.....

Positions 17-22....

End of the day for Silva in the Ecurie Mistral entry. Transmission the killer for Silva today.....

Warrington still climbs alll over the back of Stuart Ingers, making the title contenders day a very busy race....

The Warrington/Ingers battle brings John Maverick close behind....

De Bruyker heads to the pits....

Fans in the stands have good views of the pit lane action.....

Race leader Ed Greenhalgh also heads to pit lane....and, we can see some light rain falling as well!.....

Greenhalgh emerges in 6th back on track.....

Vilela pits.....

Snake Motorsports celebrate, with team boss Maikel de Boer inheriting the lead after the Greenhalgh stop....

Ingers leads Stoddart prior to their pit stops....

Stoddart cycles through to 4th ahead of his pit stop....

Pit lane is getting real busy....

De Boer pits....

Sheppard pits....

Stoddart now in 3rd as he is on his IN lap ahead of pitting....

But, what has happened! The SCR is off track!....

Replays show it was a puncture in the SCR.....

Championship leader Mal Stoddart is out of the race, title now gone unless disaster strikes the other two contenders Vilela or Ingers....

Track marshal with the SCR a sad sight for Stoddart, as his day and title hopes end....
[/URL]

Ingers now in the lead, ahead of his pit stop....

Ingers pits, as the official failure to the SCR is shown on screen : Puncture....

Positions 1-8 as pit stops conclude, with a short sprint to the chequered flag....

Positions 9-16....

And the positions 17-22....

Maverick sweeps through Turn 3....

Vilela in 8th, a genuine chance of taking the title IF he can finish in a position high enough to take the required points : He needs just 6 points to take the title....He will need to finish in 7th or better....

Four laps remaining, and Greenhalgh having a trouble free run out the front of the field....

De Boer in second, with the chasing De Bruyker and Sheppard in the distance....

Dan Mills currently in 6th position, moving an amazing 12 places up the field so far....

But the positions change so fast, Maverick now is in 6th, Mills back in 7th....

3 wide heading into Turn 1.....

Stuart Ingers back in 9th. The championship looking gone for him, unless every car in front fails to finish - he needs a miracle if he wants the title....

De Bruyker now in 4th. Sheppard has gone through to the 3rd spot....

Vilela still in 9th, locked in a 4 car battle as the laps are running out....

Now a 5 car battle, with McGregor on the back of the queue....

Vilela in his final drive for his One Racing team, needs to pull something out of the bag if he wants the championship....

Ingers closing on the DMR of Mills....

McGregor has run wide in his battle.....

All four wheels off track, and with a light rain falling, some greasy grass out there.....

He spins as he arrives into the next corner....

And now facing the wrong way....Now in 15th. What a shame for McGregor.....

Greenhalgh the race leader has started his last lap, whilst deeper in the pack, the title contenders Ingers and Vilela race on....

Vilela knows he has to move, and get past both the MPR and DMR ahead of him on this last lap, to take the title....

Now up to 8th for Vilela - 1 more spot higher, he takes the title....can he do it??

YES! He has done it, now just to get back to the finish line, the title is his.....

Ed Greenhalgh takes the race win in commanding style, never threatened in the event....

Title hope Stuart Ingers can only manage 6th place. No championship for the AMR driver....

But it is Rodrigo Vilela who crosses the line in 7th, getting himself the points he needs to overtake Southern Cross Racing's Mal Stoddart. GPGSL crowns One Racing's Rodrigo Vilela as the Test Driver Champion....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Standings for Test Driver Championship

Congratulations to Rodrigo Vilela, One Racing. Season 11 Test Driver Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2018 08:45PM by GPGSL.
Congrats Rod. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Good race for Ed in a flawless race and only a little rain towards the end.
Congrats to Rodrigo for winning the Tester's Championship.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Congrats Rod!

Now if I could take Ed's position for the race, and Joseph Mal's, that'd be nice.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
What a thriller at the end! It's a shame for Mal to lose the title in Massa style (felt so reminded of Interlagos 2008), but Rod deserves it equally well.

For me, it was a good race as well. I've never really been the qualifier, more the racer, so the feature race came to my advantage. A really good 5th for me. As for Matteo, it was good that the transmission gave up in the feature race, so fingers crossed that this is that for the weekend and he can have a trouble-free main event.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
YEEEAAAH!!! Champion!!

So happy with, finally, conquest championship with my own team!! Thanks for all who take part of team on these years.

Now, let's go, Marc and John, with a great last race!!

And for me... ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Well I needed to win the race and hope for some retirements along the way. Mal obliged ;) but Ed was just too good today. Very disappointed with my own performance during the race, especially as I had a double boost.

Congratulations to Rod, well deserved :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2018 11:01PM by Stoopid.
Happy with my race, even with that 14 second gap it is nice to get a podium position. The few times I finished good, it did it really good :)

Now for the race something like it!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Congratulations on becoming the Season 11 Tester's Champion Rodrigo Vilela.

As for myself, pretty happy with 10th. Could've been higher than that, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Now to hope everything goes well in qualifying so that it helps setup our challenge to move up the order in the Constructors standings.

Congratz, Rodri - you are a great man, and totally deserved it

Yet again a good overall result for DMR in the feature race. Hopefully Dan Mills can teach our debutant Luke Russell how to handle these cars, and maybe bring both cars home in the points.....

Well done to Rod for some ballsy moves to win the title! Next time he hits the track, will be as a Demon Racing driver. Looking forward to that...

As for Emmelord itself, what a great layout. So much action, hard to know what to look at when RD'ing. And as much as I can't believe I would utter these words, but a chicane somewhere could go in nicely - but on that layout as it is, why spoil it!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2018 11:17AM by shep34.
Congrats Rod for the title.

What can I say?

As a test driver for SCR: sad you lost the title boss, on a stupid puncture and many thanks Mal, that you gave me the opportunity to let me drive in a SCR car... I loved it all the way.

As a driver for ONE: YEAAAAAH !!! yes boss, what a race and on the last ever race for ONE Team you take the title in S11. I hope John and I can do the same in our last race for the ONE Team, and go for finishing into the top 5, maybe with 2 podium places... we sure will try !!!

Congratulations again Rodrigo !! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Parabens, Hot Rod! Well deserved!

A bit mad with myself after the crash but thankfully I'm okay. Eyes on the main race now.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Another DNF for my account.

Nevertheless congratulation Rod! Amazing achievement!

-----------------------------------------------------

shep34 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for Emmelord itself, what a great layout. So
> much action, hard to know what to look at when
> RD'ing. And as much as I can't believe I would
> utter these words, but a chicane somewhere could
> go in nicely - but on that layout as it is, why
> spoil it!

:) :)

Nice to see another classic race.

To be honest, a chicane would be pointless. The placement of the turns after the straights and the length of the straights itself are nearly perfect. It has a nice flow now.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2018 06:39PM by Turbo Lover.
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Went to do the seat fitting for next season's
> > Christel Racing drivers and found
> > these...[goo.gl] (2 empty
> > seats if you can't see the image)
> >
> > Come on guys...2 race seats available!
>
>
> Chris, AMR's test driver, Silvestre is available
> to race next season.

Yeah, and don't mind the abysmal performance of this race, I can do better than that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy