GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
SCR Press Release

SCR has signed Lucasinio as its new test driver for season 13. Rumours that his payment will consist entirely of donuts are spurious and untrue.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Final round coming soon at a circuit I haven't driven on before so I'll have to spend time in the simulator to get some good knowledge of the track.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SCR Press Release
>
> SCR has signed Lucasinio as its new test driver
> for season 13. Rumours that his payment will
> consist entirely of donuts are spurious and
> untrue.

Congrats.... Full driver name and nationality please....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
mortal Wrote:
> SCR Press Release
>
> SCR has signed Lucasinio as its new test driver
> for season 13. Rumours that his payment will
> consist entirely of donuts are spurious and
> untrue.

Congrats.... Full driver name and nationality please....

S13?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> S13?

Planning ahead, obviously.....

I am a bit confused though, i thought Tom Dilain had signed with SCR? So, is it Dilain, Stoddart and Lucasinio all now at SCR? I know there was confusion over Tom Dilain's signing, so um.... we better get this cleared up so everyone knows whats going on in the driver market....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 12:20AM by shep34.
So is Mal planning on retiring from being a tester to focus more on running SCR?

Activity Check!

Penultimate check guys! One more race and I won't slap you anymore if you forget to... err... contribute to the discussion. However we have two absentees this period:

Sebastian Nell (Demon), last posted on February 1st
Douglas Spangenberg (Snake), last posted on February 9th

Both are on their 3rd Warnings.

Next up, the Flevoland GP! Wherever that is.

As an additional note, which I didn't want to include initially within the official post, Dan Paddock has also failed to post on this period. I do not know if he stated his immediate retirement to the board, leaving management to Charrel, or this constitutes a failure of the probation set for him and Nathan. Once I get clearance from the overlords, I'll edit the post accordingly.

Also just felt like it's worth mentioning that Ruben hasn't missed one deadline. Kudos.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I'm retiring from testing to give others a go and I did mean season 12.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sebastian Nell, Sebastian Nell, wherefore art my long time driver Sebastian Nell....

3rd warning for Seb. Somehow i fear Sebastian has dropped off the face of the earth. He had been super reliable for a few years, always quick to answer PM's - but nothing in many weeks from him. Just hope all is well....

Nice welcome to the team lucasinio!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Ok last race of the season at Flevoland... before the real F1 season begins on March 25th ;-)

And almost time to show the new teams, car liveries, drivers and testdrivers for season 12...

and 'YES', I'm stung by a 'WASP' ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 01:35PM by Brett Sinclair.
Welcome to the GPGSL Lucasinio.

On a completely (un)related note there are still 4 open seats at my team next season, 2 of which include race seats. Just thought i’d You know, throw that one out there....

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 02:15PM by CaptinFranko.
Come on folks, Christel is a great team! :)
GPGSL Schreef:
> Activity Check!
>
> Penultimate check guys! One more race and I won't
> slap you anymore if you forget to... err...
> contribute to the discussion. However we have two
> absentees this period:
>
> Sebastian Nell (Demon), last posted on February
> 1st
> Douglas Spangenberg (Snake), last posted on
> February 9th
>
> Both are on their 3rd Warnings.
>
> Next up, the Flevoland GP! Wherever that is.

Yup ..

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Can I request a list of open slots on the grid for season 12? That way it might help people who are new to the league, or in need of a drive, see that there are race seats available and to whom to apply.

I’ll start it off, if people wanna quote my post or add to it then I’ll build up a list of season 12 slots that are open. This could then be poster on the forum regularly and at the start of the season 12 if needs be.

Christel Racing
Owner - captinfranko
Driver 1 - n/a
Driver 2 - n/a
Test 1 - n/a
Test 2 - captinfranko (Possibly)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 10:09PM by CaptinFranko.
TBH it is a bit strange to see somone joining the league as a tester for s12 when a team owner is fighting to fill his race seats. Did I miss something that happened in the background?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio Wrote:
> TBH it is a bit strange to see somone joining the
> league as a tester for s12 when a team owner is
> fighting to fill his race seats. Did I miss
> something that happened in the background?

Team managers surely have the right to sign any new driver that is interested, and look after their own team first.
But in the best interest of the series, we absolutely need to point any new drivers to vacant race seats as the main priority, surely?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2018 05:18AM by shep34.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy