GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
You see this is why I wanted to be a team boss again. Another race to forget.

On the team boss side of things I’m taking applications from interested parties. Just drop me a PM and I’ll get back to you.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Could have been better, but I can't really complain
And just 0.8 from 3rd to me in 5th, one more lap would've done it!

Hmmmmm....... putting my team owner hat on here, so...

I am getting the feeling my man Sebastian Nell may have gone missing. Vanished and no posts in quite a while, nor replying to PM's which is very unlike him. Anyone that has him contactable via social media?
He missed the last activity check, and i dare say is/has/will miss this next one. GPGSL will have to decide what happens with him there....

So, if Seb has vanished, i may well have a tasty drivers seat up for grabs in Season 12 - apply within??!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Frustrating result - as Tobias said that makes it hard now for the title. I'm not sure how Sean dropped back so far as well.

X (@ed24f1)
GPGSL Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Round 13 - British GP - Official Results Tables
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]

In the race chart Gigi is absent.

A good race for us in the end, we both ended in the top 12. Let's move on to the season finale.

My GPGSL Career
Seems Mr. Gilson has the WDC in his bag. Tobi needs to win and score at least one extra point assuming Gilson does not get any points. They would be tied on wins but Gilson has more 2nd places.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Let's go to the Netherlands and run this last race for a podium place... because it's the last race for the ONE Team and I want to ended with fireworks !!! hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 01:29PM by Brett Sinclair.
I can't believe it ! 13 races this season so far and we still haven't had a race with a crash or a punt at some point.

Great result for Daly which is good for him, and for us.
Championship wise, with a bit of luck [Irony Inside] we can catch MTP and grab 7th place in the last race.

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 14, Flevoland Grand Prix, Emmeloord, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Friday, 16th March 2018. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Emmeloord". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Emmeloord". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 11 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S11

Round 01: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 02: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 04: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Douglas Spangenberg - Snake Motorsports
Round 05: Spanish GP - Barcelona - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 06: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 07: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 08: US GP - Road America - Winner: Christopher Hinz - Aston Martin Racing
Round 09: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 10: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 11: Austrian GP - Österreichring (not A1) - Winner: John Warrington - One Racing
Round 12: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 13: British GP - Silverstone (NC Layout) Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 14: Flevoland GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 07:23PM by GPGSL.
mortal Wrote:
> Excellent result for SCR, I'm thinking the
> constructors championship might be in reach.

Seeing as SCR are 38 points ahead of AMR and the most points a team can score in a race is 30, I would say you have the contructor's title in the bag mate :)

Well done and congratulations (B)(D)(G)(H)(Y);) We just couldn't keep up with you over the last few races :-O

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
7th in Silverstone, good race. Let's focus on the last one and we're done for the season.
senna9194 Wrote:
> GPGSL Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Round 13 - British GP - Official Results Tables
> >
>
> In the race chart Gigi is absent.
>
Easy fix. Will be resolved asap! No doubt our spreadsheet confused again.... will be fixed today

UPDATE - now fixed. Gigi was 12th, now accounted for in Race result table....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 10:20PM by shep34.
Been back at uni last week, so didn't get much time to jump on.
What a disappointing result in Britain, honestly would have been better off not even using boost, it was so useless and irrelevant.
Looks like the tradition of the Rd 1 winner going on to win the championship may be continuing after all. Asides Seasons 9 and 10, has there been other seasons where the winner of Rd 1 went on to win the championship?

It aint over until the fat lady sings. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Let's finish this season ASAP, please! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah it's all great fun to just go on and act like nothing is going on, but it has been like this for the passed seasons. Why does it have to this way? It's really hard not even to be fighting for the title in the last race, my home grand prix.

I don't want to be a bad loser, because the winners were just stronger, and everyone involved is doing such a great job. But it's really hard to take it in at the moment.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
mortal schrieb:
> It aint over until the fat lady sings. :-)

It is over. I'd need 1st or 2nd with extra points, without boost, while Joseph needs 5pts max, with boost. Ain't gonna happen...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'll send you and Charrel an invite to the 'So-Close Club'. At least we can argue that we gave a good fight in our attempts.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Mullet345 écrivait:
> Looks like the tradition of the Rd 1 winner going
> on to win the championship may be continuing after
> all. Asides Seasons 9 and 10, has there been other
> seasons where the winner of Rd 1 went on to win
> the championship?

This makes me even more sad considering the pole and first half race we had there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy