GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Not a great session for me. Hopefully the race can go way better

My GPGSL Career
9th, looks like it's getting a bit good for me. Let's see what it waits for us tomorrow.
Not a great session for us

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
The top 7 in 1 tenth of each other, that's close! To get a 4th place in qualifying is pretty satisfying, now let's see if we can end up on the podium.

I will have to do everything I can to keep my title hopes alive :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
CaptinFranko Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I ask, completely off topic, is the wiki
> still-editable? I wanted to update the Christel
> page but keep getting told I need to login to do
> so. I seem to remember being able to do it freely
> last time, but then it's been a while.

You have to log in, it's changed.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
CaptinFranko schrieb:
> Can I ask, completely off topic, is the wiki
> still-editable? I wanted to update the Christel
> page but keep getting told I need to login to do
> so. I seem to remember being able to do it freely
> last time, but then it's been a while.

I might've f'ed up there when playing around with some settings some time ago. Will check this evening.

Edit: should work without logging in now

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 05:43PM by kedy89.
P1 get in!! Hopefully i can push for my 2nd win this season!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
kedy89 Wrote:
> CaptinFranko schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can I ask, completely off topic, is the wiki
> > still-editable? I wanted to update the Christel
> > page but keep getting told I need to login to
> do
> > so. I seem to remember being able to do it
> freely
> > last time, but then it's been a while.
>
>
> I might've f'ed up there when playing around with
> some settings some time ago. Will check this
> evening.
>
> Edit: should work without logging in now

It does indeed work now thank you very muchly!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

GPGSL Season 11, Race 13 - Silverstone, British GP

Welcome one and all to the Silverstone circuit, for what promises to be a crucial round in the championship.
Just two races to go, and 3 drivers still in the running to win the Drivers Championship.
SCR's Jospeph Gilson leads Alpha's Tobias Kederer by just one point - pretty much a head to head fight for the title right there.
In 3rd place, and still mathematically possible, MPR's Charrel Jalving would have to win both remaining races, and grab a pole, fastest lap and perhaps most positions gained in each remaiing session - a hard ask!
And in the constructors title chase, SCR is looking very strong, but AMR and Alpha can still mount a challenge for that prestigious Constructors title....

So, after a frantic qualifying session, we are greeted with yet again, perfect English weather to get today's race underway....

Nick Worseling sits on the prized Pole for today's action....

Worseling in the SCR holds off the pack through Copse....

The field has navigated Maggots and Becketts with no chaos, as the field heads down Hangar Straight...

The top 3 of Worseling, Mills and Cremasco are line astern, with a gap back to 4th and beyond....

Fourth spot is held by Charrel Jalving in the MPR....

As lap 1 ends, Cremasco in 3rd sees Mills trying a move on Worseling for the lead, as they drive through Copse....

And it is Mills into the lead, sending the parochial British crowd into a frenzy....

Championship leader Tobias Kederer is back in 8th, fully engaged in battles in front and behind him....

Uh-oh! Elleker looks to be running wide as he exits Becketts....

Luckily for him, he stays on the tarmac, and will be able to continue with no damage to the car....

After that moment for Elleker, he lost just the 1 place, but has the entire field hounding him as they re-gain speed heading down Hangar Straight....

Joseph Gilson is taking his chance to attack Cremasco in the Tyrant Motorsports entry....As we also see the standings, positions 1-8

Gilson keeps the foot down heading into Stowe....

And Gilson completes the pass....

Jalving is under full attack from a charging Dilain - who DOES take the position moments later, not caught by cameras.....

Sebastian Nell sits just outside the points in 13th, with the remaining cars closely bunched behind him....

Rodriguez attempts an outside pass on Nell for 13th....

Uh-oh #2 for the race.... and it is an AMR again, this time Hinz. He is driving off the racing line down Hangar Straight...

And it is onto the infield grass he goes....

The transmission has given up in the Aston Martin, ending Hinz's day early.....

Back at the front of the field, local legend Dan Mills is pulling out a gradual lead on the two chasing SCR's of Worseling and Gilson....

And it is Gilson who lunges up the inside of his team mate, to snatch 2nd place....

Kederer is sitting comfortably in the points, behind his team mate, with McClure close behind him....

6 laps in, and Mills leads the field down Hangar Straight, where the top 6 can all be seen : Mills, Gilson, Worseling, Cremasco, Dilain and Jalving.....

Cremasco is hounding Worseling as they head through Abbey. And in the background, it appears Jalving has dropped another spot, with Elleker snatching that from him. Is the championship completely drifting away from the Dutchman?....

Worseling sure has his hands full with the Tyrant pair of Cremasco and Dilain right behind him....

After 9 laps, the positions 1-8....

Positions 9-16....

And the 17-22nd positions....

Cremasco takes over 3rd from Worseling....

The SCR of Worseling is now in a Tyrant sandwich....

Worseling is about to be gobbled up in this Tyrant sandwich though, as Dilain tries to pull a move on Worseling heading into Stowe....

Dilain moves past Worseling....

The two Tyrant Toyotas are in 3rd and 4th!

Race leader Dan Mills looks comfortable out front, with a narrow lead over fellow Brit, Gilson...

Gilson trails Mills by just over 2 seconds....

Cremasco is having a great run, but has lost sight of Gilson ahead of him....

The Tyrant pair clearly don't worry about team rules, as they scrap away down Hangar Straight....

Mills is gradually extending that lead per sector....

Cremasco holds off Dilain, as behind the Tyrant pair, Elleker is having a go at Worseling who appears not to have the pace right now....

Nothing but clear track for Mills though....

Elleker up to 5th place, after his earlier 'min-off' at Becketts. This AMR has speed....

The cameras quickly snap to Marcus De Bruyker in the One Racing beast, looking to move past the fading Charrel Jalving in the MPR....

The move sticks for De Brukyer, and Jalving drops another place. Jalving is not safe though, with more cars close behind him.....

Nell is in the points, as ahead of him, Daly McClure looks to take another place off Jalving....

A little further down the field, Rodriguez battles with Spangenberg and Scala....

Jalving now sits in 11th.....

Scala sits in 15th....

And now it looks like Chris Copeman may have run into trouble....

He is off in the gravel...

But he manages to keep his foot in it, power on, and drives out.... as we also see the first sign of pit stops happening.....

And from here, we take a commercial break, coverage will resume soon....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Seriously, in my history at the GPGSL I have never seen this before...

Qualified in P4 with good pace, but never have I see a (top) driver being so slow compared to all the others and losing to much placed without a real problem.

What the hell is going on??

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Looking comfortably in 10th now, hope we can keep the pace up in the points.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 12:52PM by Bandon23.
Great racing so far from both drivers despite no boost being used. As long as they don't take each other out they can race as much as they want.

Going downhill in the race...

Hope McClure manage to bring some important points home for us.

-----------------------------------------------------

Charrel schrieb:
> Seriously, in my history at the GPGSL I have never
> seen this before...
>
> Qualified in P4 with good pace, but never have I
> see a (top) driver being so slow compared to all
> the others and losing to much placed without a
> real problem.
>
> What the hell is going on??

It happened to me a few times last season. It's the way GP4 handles the perfs to get some randomization and it does that for each session (and I would assume even for each stint, since we've often seen drivers having one terrible and then one great stint within a race). I totally feel with you and know how frustrating it is when this happens while you're fighting for the title.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Thank god the car broke down in a race where there wasn't much hope for points anyway.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Charrel Schreef:
> seen this before...
>
> real problem.
>

Too much pizza mate.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Charrel Schreef:
> seen this before...
>
> real problem.
>

The track ghost of Silverstone ! ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Good start for the two Demons today. Great to see Dan out front, and Seb seems to be doing a good job down the field a bit....boost working well so far!

And now a word from the RD's perspective :
The layout seems to produce good slipstreaming, a decent amount of overtaking, although the AI seems to head to the wrong side of the track/cc line when trying to overtake, causing a decent loss of momentum. Minimal AI dramas though, but.... wait for it. There IS some drama to unfold soon......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Welcome back from the commercial break, with GPGSL's commerical partners force feeding you their products....

Back to the action....

We re-join the leader Dan Mills, as he rounds the final turn, as he heads for pit lane to make his stop...

A quick look at the standings to refresh everyones memory as he heads through the long turn....

And we are done. Cremasco way down the order, after his pit stop is done....

Gilson sweeps by Nell to take first place, as the German and defending series champion heads to his pit box...

A perfect stop for Nell, but - he is delayed, as a car sneaks past in the fast lane....

It is Dilain in the Tyrant - that delay will probably cost Nell!

Gilson pits the very next lap....

As Nell rounds the final turn, with a gaggle of traffic ahead - but where is Gilson going to emerge....

Gilson takes the lead! That delay in pit lane has been costly for Nell, who now sits second behind the Brit!

Mills is all over the back of Gilson, as the pair of them on their fresh tyres round up Scala in the MTP....

Jalving sits in 4th before his pit stop, with Gilson behind him, who has gone past the MTP - Nell is still behind him....

A four car pack, split amongst the pit cycles not yet completed....

All drivers having pitted, it is series leader Gilson in front, the perfect result for him so far....

Gilsons closest championship rival Tobias Kederer is down in 7th....

Sebastian Nell sits in 8th after the pit stops....

Daly McClure holds 9th spot....

De Bruyker in 10th.....

A somewhat surprising and dissapointing day so far for MPR, Carlos Rodriguez is in 11th....

And his MPR team mate, and potential championship challenger, struggling in 12th place....

Scala in 14th for MTP....

Silva in 15th for Ecurie Mistral....

Silvestre in 16th....

Pedersen in 17th in the MAC Racing entry....

Keranen in 18th for Snake Motorsports...

Warrington back in 19th....

O'Neill in 20th for Alpha Motorsports....

Jack Elleker sits in 6th place....

De Bruyker is chasing hard the Alpha of Kederer.....

Jalving is stuck behind his team mate. Will MPR issue team orders to swap spots with their drivers?.....

Jalving has a look up the inside of Rodriguez.....

But the move doesnt stick....

Back at the front of the field, Mills can barely see Gilson, a tiny speck in the distance. Might have to settle for 2nd....

And De Bruyker is still all over the back of Kederer....

The One Racing driver looks to the outside as they head towards Maggots and Becketts....

Then to the outside down Hangar Straight....

Then to the inside at Stowe....

Side by side through Stowe and Club....

But it is Kederer hanging on to the 9th spot, fighting to keep valuable points in his chase for the championship....

AND..... commercial time again! A few hours of a few words from our sponsors, then back for the conclusion of the race.
Will their be tears?
Will their be joy?
Will their be anger?
Will their be frustration? Find out, later today.....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Only 6 laps. And I ain't sure of where my car is ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy