GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL Announcement
> >
> > Regrettably, Martini Paddock Racing will be
> folded
> > at the end of Season 11. This means that a new
> > team slot is available for season 12. John
> > Warrington and Natã Cremasco have already
> stated
> > they do not wish to enter a team for next
> season.
> > The next on the list is Chris Copeman.
>
> Cremasco is already bringing his team in for
> Season 12 since One Racing is leaving at the end
> of Season 11.

This is true, my bad.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Shame to see the last of the remaining S1 teams go

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
R.I.P. MPR.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Yes sad to see MPR go, bud I do understand the situation.

Dan has a fantastic job in the real F1 circuit and I think he does not have much time left for GPGSL.

Sad but that's life.

One day he will be back, I'm sure of that ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
^^ This, all of this. Good luck, gifted guy, and all happiness in your real life.

Proud to have been part of MPR's crew, despite only for testing duties. I wish all the best to Dan!

My GPGSL Career
shame to see them go! :( Wish i could have brought in my own old team(from a old gp3 series) called, wait for it...hang on...MPR =P

But i hope to see MPR back in the future ;)
Exactly what Marcus said. While it's sad that such a historic team, a team I was (and am) incredibly proud to be part of during its last season, folds, it'd be unfair for Dan to devote time to the series when he has to mantain his job, a job that technically makes him one of the 2017 Formula 1 World Constructors Champions! And I still remember when he was asking for comments here to aid in his journalist student work ;)

He has achieved what we often dream for. I think I speak for all of us when I not only say that we completely understand the decision to retire MPR, but also how incredibly proud we are to have had him.

So Dan, all the best from now on! Don't let Toto know about your username! And be sure to pop in from time to time :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
While I think that it is sad to see MPR drop out I think lack of time is not the point. It is not like it takes ages to post something in here, you can basically compile a post while having a **** (as a famous finnish racing driver once said). It is almost always mainly a lack of interest - which is also perfectly fine.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well said Mr. Hinz.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you Mr. Greidanus.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Hehe.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Press release concerning MPR leaving the GPGSL

As the GPGSL has announced: Martini Paddock Racing will retire at the end of the season, due do team owner Dan Paddock making the step up to F1. From everyone at the team we want to thank Dan for the amazing work he has done on the passed years, it was truly an honour to be a part of this historic team.

In my role as interim team manager I did everything in my power to keep the team alive, it's a shame it can't continue. But this is how it goes sometimes..
I want to wish everyone at MPR a bright future and I will personally make sure everyone will find a spot at one of the new teams.

Our main goal is to go out on top, we want to grab that title for the drivers.

Thanks everyone that has been a part of MPR, but also of this series.

Kind regards,

C. Jalving

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
A pity to see mpr go!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Someone somewhere is shaking their heads to the belief that CoS-TNR-cBeebies-Taylor Swift-Racing Team has taken two steps closer to reality...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sad to see a famous name go, but you can't let a chance like F1 go without giving it your best shot.
n00binio Schreef:
> While I think that it is sad to see MPR drop out I
> think lack of time is not the point. It is not
> like it takes ages to post something in here, you
> can basically compile a post while having a ****
> (as a famous finnish racing driver once said). It
> is almost always mainly a lack of interest - which
> is also perfectly fine.

"You can basically post while having a ****" were my words im pretty much sure :-P

It's not just a lack of time, nor a real lack of interest. I know Dan is still interested in the series, and ofc you can always find "some" time to post. But it's just the completely different life he is in right now, it just dropped way down in the rankings of priorities. Good thing we all understand that it is this way.

I must (once again) admit how awesome it was to see Dan in action in Abu Dhabi last year. Just 3 years ago I was sending him some of the Russian Time GP2 teamgear, when we were just 2 fans trying to get engaged in the sports. How cool is it that we finally got to meet in real life while both living the F1 paddock dream in our own profession.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Bad and sad news to see MPR, best team so far in this series. Wishing Dan for a great future. :-)
ONE RACING PRESS CONFERENCE

Subject: MPR retirement

"Dan, I wish you all of success. Thank you for one day opening the doors of MPR for me and for putting the team on GPGSL-3.

We know that our real life demands effort. And this is how it has to be. It's the same reason One Racing will cease its activities at the end of this season. So, more than regret the exit of MPR, we are happy with your professional success.

I believe we are all wishing you the best on this journey within the Mercedes team. See you later!!"

Rodrigo Vilela - One Racing team manager

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2018 08:12PM by Rod_vs.
Stoopid Wrote:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> -----
> > GPGSL Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > GPGSL Announcement
> > >
> > > Regrettably, Martini Paddock Racing will be
> > folded
> > > at the end of Season 11. This means that a
> new
> > > team slot is available for season 12. John
> > > Warrington and Natã Cremasco have already
> > stated
> > > they do not wish to enter a team for next
> > season.
> > > The next on the list is Chris Copeman.
> >
> > Cremasco is already bringing his team in for
> > Season 12 since One Racing is leaving at the
> end
> > of Season 11.
>
> This is true, my bad.

Phew, I thought my seat had been whipped away from me for a moment!

Gutted to see MPR go, a classic team who've always had stunning cars and great drivers. It'll be odd to have a grid without them next season.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy