GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Let's hope for a decent result and for a great luck to come on my side :)
Hi all,
Any ideas/solutions as to the below graphic glitch i am seeing with the GPGSL mod? Shaded out boxes appear on screen (circled in red), which i am pretty sure should not be there?!
This is showing when using the latest linked download of the Test Drivers mod...

UPDATE - no idea why this was happening, but a fresh install of game, plus fresh MOD download seems to have fixed the issues....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2018 02:25AM by shep34.
Not sure what would be causing that. Also, what screen resolution are you running the game in?

1024 x 768 screen resolution.... and the more i have tried to test/play/sit back and watch the action, the more bizarre errors pop up. Now i am getting the default GP4 name/timing screens showing up underneath the GPxPatch layers...! I dont get it....

You don't have a moniter that can run a 1600x900 or better screen resolution?

@shep34, I've run Free Practice. Coverage to be up within the next few hours. Good luck with getting Qualifying and the Race sorted out.

shep34 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all,
> Any ideas/solutions as to the below graphic glitch
> i am seeing with the GPGSL mod? Shaded out boxes
> appear on screen (circled in red), which i am
> pretty sure should not be there?!
> This is showing when using the latest linked
> download of the Test Drivers mod...
>
> [i.imgur.com]

Bits from the original GP4 overlays methinks, turn them all off in the ingame graphic menu. You can also turn off the timing there.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
GPGSL Rd 12 Belgian GP – Tester’s Free Practice

Hello and welcome to Spa Francorchamps, the venue for Rd 12 of the GPGSL. We are heading into the final 3 rounds of the season, and we have a very close battle going on for the driver’s championship. We’ll see how the race drivers go later on when they hit the track for qualifying as first up for the weekend is the Tester’s Free Practice.

Weather Report

The session is underway, and as the times for Group 1’s first runs start coming in we can see that the rain has well and truly arrived.

Here comes the times for Group 2’s first runs.

There are only a few improvements in Group 1 as they complete their final runs.

In Group 2 however there are more improvements.

The Final Standings

The session is now over. Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker and SCR, the winner of the Free Practice. Will De Bruyker or SCR be able to replicate the pace in both Qualifying and the Race? In De Bruyker’s case, that’ll be decided on whether or not One Racing can give him a car capable of replicating the same pace as the SCR. In SCR’s case, if they do replicate the pace it’ll help out both Gilson and Worseling. Qualifying is up next so we’ll see everyback back here again then.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 12 Belgian GP Official Tester's Free Practice Result

6th. Pretty happy with that result. Had it been dry things may have been different for sure. Now to look forward to qualifying to see what Dilain and Cremasco can do with the boost in their cars.

Nice result with the SCR at my home Grand Prix... thx to the mecanics of SCR Team. Well done guys !

Hopefully I have the same pace with my ONE car in Q & R,
would be very nice for one's to score some very nice points for the team, after John's win last week. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not a good session but that was expected.

6th and 8th. A great result for the team. Looking forward to the qualifying and race.
5th... well, I could it be better, but... at least, some points for testdrivers championship!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Pace looks good, fingers crossed for quali and race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Man, that was close, really satisfied with a top 3 time =)

Poor session for me in terms of speed, but.... perhaps i was just testing for what may be a wet race weekend for the big boys.... Great show of speed for Dan though! Great stuff.....

GPGSL Qualifying and Race at Spa...
Qualifying has been run, and drivers should expect to get wet - wear a wetsuit! Results to be posted in next 24hrs......
Race also has been run. An action packed first few laps, with a bit of carnage, and potential championship ramifcations to some drivers....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2018 04:16AM by shep34.
The pace has been set by SCR

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Oh smeg! I didn't pack a wetsuit.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy