GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
8th on the grid without a boost isn't a bad result. I will be happy with some points at the end of the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Tom's super excited to be in the top 10 of the qualifying. Hopefully, he can stay focused on the race.
not happy with that....but nice to see my teammate up there showing what the car is capable of.
P6 for me and I hope I can convert this to some good points in the race.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
I got a lot of work to do in the race... glad to see that my teammate did set a 3th place on the grid, his pace is good.

And my time... what are the odds, 1m 16.666 sec the number of the beast... let's race :-[

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Woooohoooo! Grande lavoro ragazzi forza Lancia pee wan pee wan!!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great to see Paulo in the Top 5. It has been 'Pee Wan' until Carlos came in but good qualy anyway. A shame for Daly, unlucky once again and again. Let's hope for a bump free race this time and some points in the end.

Grande Carlos!!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Oh my, horrible session for MTP as expected. Gigi really got the best out of the car and P13 leaves hope for at least a few points, good work mate!

Matteo ... uhm ... well ... hey, you have the best starting position for 'most places gained' trophy!

Sorry for the lack of pace but the big boosts last time didn't work out so well and I figured that quite a few teams would come here with boosted engines. Let's make the best out of it now and see how the race goes.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I can stll retire in the race! :-)

My GPGSL Career
Ohh, that worked better than expected (Y)

Hopefully I can convert this into a decent result in the race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Abysmal qualifying for myself, especially when contrasted to Aidan's runs.
As always though, the points aren't scored until Sunday.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy Australia Day.

(Y)(H)(B) Too bloody right to my fellow Aussies on here.... been a stinking hot muggy day most places i think. Nice to unwind tonight with a good old Aussie beer.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
19th, my season is getting even unluckier. Hoping to have most gained positions at this race but it will be tough.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2018 11:18AM by Bandon23.
Rough but anything can happen on this layout of the track. Fingers crossed.
P5 looking good for the race

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy Australia Day.

And today is Santos day!! 472 years! (B)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
And today is NOT my day...

Yesterday was fine and now I'm sick, a little flu I guess, have a fever of 38.5

Drinking lemon juice with honey and lots of chickensoup will do the trick... I hope !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
M.M. MotorSports Announcement

M.M. MotorSports would like to announce that has reached an agreement with two drivers for the next season, Dan Mills will be one of our main drivers and James Peters (SakuMiku) from Scotland will start the season as our test driver, he is currently leading a few tests at our headquarters.

We're still looking for a second driver to be Dan's partner in crime. And the team also released a photo of their assembly room, where is possible to see a few of the sponsors already committed with the team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy