GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Gonna be hard to get some points by the looks of it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
A little bit late but best wishes to everyone!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Seems like it's going to be a tough weekend for us

Great run with that SCR this time... 7th place is not bad ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not an ideal result for the team.

But on the other hand, so glad the league is back in business! ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
The boosts worked well for me, whilst for Dan not so good - albeit just half a second off the pace! It is a tough field.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Worrying FP. Hope to see some improvement over the weekend

Yeah 2nd, boost warranted

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
6th and 10th, job well done!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Qualifying! Wohooo! Pole position might not be that important at a track like Hockenheim but it might be good enough to keep you out of first chicane trouble (hint hint :P)
Anyway, we are set for a superb session, it's dry and still somewhat foggy, I can't wait for some action.

Rodriguez can't wait as well and does the only reasonable thing

And the first set of laps is coming in

Woah, that's me. Surely this can't be a live broadcast

Dirty cheater, he should not be running those races

You're too early McClure!

Everyone has set a lap now, the Dodos look strong. I thought they went extinct some time ago?

Now it's getting super exciting, the top four are all on track and do a proper shoot out for pole position. Ohhh...

Ok, that was not the drama I had hoped for. It was more like, um, meh. Here are the final results:

So, we do have a starting grid for the race now, but this session was kind of boring to be honest. Hopefully the race is more exciting. I'd love to see some proper racing, plenty of overtakes, crashes (who needs those wings anyway), the odd technical issue, end of race drama, last lap overtakes and a deserving winner. Hmm, yeah, that would be great. I already mentioned that this is not live, right?

Ok, before I start spoiling all the fun even more I call it a day for today, see you for the race!

Terrible. Our boost is clearly not working out for us. Hoping the race goes much better.

Tyrant Motorsports Announcement

As we still haven't received a response back from Chris Warrington, we have no choice but to announce that for Season 12 we'll be needing a driver to take over the second race seat that will be vacated at the end of Season 11. We feel it's too early for our test driver Tom Dilain to be moving up to the race seat (though it seems he'll have to for the remainder of Season 11 as it seems very likely Chris will be getting a 2nd inactive penalty) and we want to have an experienced driver be Nata's teammate going forward. Anyone interested in taking the seat should get in contact with me via PM.

P3 & P9! As we are expecting to go backwards in the race due to no boosts at all, we are starting the race with the cars turned around. With this revolutionary strategy we are aiming for a double podium! hot

But realistically, we are hoping some cars in front of us will not make it to the finish.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Bit poor really, but I guess Ill take it and hope the race goes better

Ouch, that's quite bad. Probably gonna be another home race to forget.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
That's got to be a first, a front row lock-out by SCR! Nice work boys! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not a bad result for the team, that 7th might be my best qualifying so far I think.
Not a large gap between myself and Aidan either, so that bodes well for the pace of the car this weekend.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
6th and 22th... It's a kind of mixed felling!

I am a little afraid of the first corner incidents that usually happen here....
Nevertheless hoping for a decent race on "Sunday" for both cars.

-----------------------------------------------------

Great qualifying :-) Was not expecting a SCR front row. Now we just have to not crash.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
A disappointing qualifying gaining only P14 ending in the middle of the field. Going to be tough going to get through the field for a good finish but I'll give it a good try.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy