GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Awesome, great qualifying and a great race. The timing of the pitstop was ideal. YAY! (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Still thinking of leaving, Charrel? ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Good race for us, we started a long way back from where we wanted, but moved forwards nicely. Good signs for the next rounds.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could've been better, could've been worse I guess.
> Some important points for sure though.
>
> Shame for Sean, he had a fantastic pace, but luck
> and patience weren't on his side.

Agreed - Sean had such great pace so shame it didn't come to fruition but I'm sure it will soon! Good solid points for yourself

X (@ed24f1)
Wow.. Just wow.. my career first hat-trick & my 10th victory! In addition to scoring pole, I recorded the fastest lap of the race and managed to win it in tricky conditions! This really shows the improvement we have made, I'm back in the fight for the championship so things are looking good right now.

We do have to take a good look at our race strategy for Rodriquez, for sure this cost us a certain a double podium. I feel sorry for Carlos, we will do everything to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Anyhow, we are off for the celebrations right now!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Still thinking of leaving, Charrel? ;)

Depends on if you are thinking of staying :-P

Nah, we had a good run mate! Let's finish it off with the drivers title this time.. I hope to give the team back to you in good shape!

Next season = new challenges

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 09:07AM by Charrel.
*double post*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 10:33AM by Charrel.
*double double double post*

P.s. the champagne is getting to me..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 10:33AM by Charrel.
Well, it was a good performance for Aidan, but my poor qualifying hurt us badly here.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
A small haul of points for DMR in the constructors standings.and our new boom signing dominates the weekend.... The future looks good for DMR.

Time to get the cars back to the HQ and strap a mother load of boost on for the next round : how much boost will be enough boost, that is the question.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Quite a disappointment for us indeed. Gigi seems to have damaged his front wing a bit at this run off the track. And it was expected that he'd need some acclimatisation time after his longer absence from racing. Quali and race are two things indeed. Keep up mate, the coolness will return rather sooner than later.
Sorry to Matteo for the engine damage. But I must say, I'll rather take it in a race where he was driving out of the points. Better luck next time, I hope. Montreal just doesn't seem to like me anymore. Last year my engine damage in the AMR that cost me the championship in the end, now a catastrophic outing for MTP. It's a pity, cause I actually love the track.

Thanks for the nice coverage, Tobi, and for basically keeping the series running atm.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well, guys, it happens. Let's go to Germany!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Classic layout which, in real life, doesn't exist anymore... :(

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Yeeyyy really happy with my 4th place! Going good :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Macca25 Wrote:
> Yeah lads, that's why I kept the faith. I new you
> had it in you. Great drive boys.

Thanks boss!

I´m really really happy for my teammate Copeman to finish on the podium well deserved! Fantastic drive mate! I´m happy with 6th, hopefully this will be the turning point for us this season!
Disastrous race for me, with someone pushing me off the track cost me a valuable position. Oh well, race to forget. We move on. :(
JohnWarrington Schreef:
> Can only apologise to Marcus! :';(

Apologies accepted, let's eat some Belgian fries with a steak Stroganoff, and talk about strategy for next race in Germany.

Btw... very nice coverage Tobi, nice work my friend (Y)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 06:29PM by Brett Sinclair.
Not the best race for us. Hoping for much better luck in Germany.

That tagline...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
To relieve some of the pressure from the guys who are running the races in recent times I can offer to run the German GP. I could do it in approx 2-2.5 weeks from now, so if that is ok timing wise I'd be happy do the next one.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy