GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Looks like this session was basically a matter of good timing, rain compromised a bit the lap. Anyway, hope to do good in qualy, looking forward to it.

Quite shocked to see me in the top 10. Gotta thank the weather for this.
Hard to take meaningful data from the results there..
That wasn't too flash, hopefully do better with the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great way to end the session! We knew the weather could be a factor here, so we are pretty happy about Carlos in P1. John in his first outing did very well, as the conditions worsened we wanted to try some running in damp conditions. All in all a good day for us, we are looking forward to qualifying.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not the best run for me. And a great debut for our new test driver as well with a top 10 result. Time now to see how both Cremasco and Warrington will go with qualifying.

Great work by the team to get two cars in the top 5!

X (@ed24f1)
With all the penalties, driver swaps etc in recent rounds, i must admit i was totally lost on who was in the 2nd test seat at DMR.....
And predictably with no boost, we battled. Even more so with the bad weather....

Onwards and upwards for qualy and the race.
AND, if i can clear my throat sometime soon, a special press conference may be held in the next 48 hours......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Press release: Charrel out..

I have decided that I will be leaving at the end of the season, my motivation to keep going has been at an all time low recently. I have had a great time at MPR in the GPGSL, but in my new role as part-time teammanager I have seen there is so much more than just being a racing driver. We have had a good run, my goal has always been to become a driver champion with MPR, so I will push to the limit to go out with a bang!

Recently I had a meeting with Dan Paddock in Abu Dhabi, we talked about our future and our dreams. Maybe I will start a pizza bakery, who knows..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Press release: Charrel out..
>
> I have decided that I will be leaving at the end
> of the season, my motivation to keep going has
> been at an all time low recently. I have had a
> great time at MPR in the GPGSL, but in my new role
> as part-time teammanager I have seen there is so
> much more than just being a racing driver. We have
> had a good run, my goal has always been to become
> a driver champion with MPR, so I will push to the
> limit to go out with a bang!
>
> Recently I had a meeting with Dan Paddock in Abu
> Dhabi, we talked about our future and our dreams.
> Maybe I will start a pizza bakery, who knows..
>
> [i.ytimg.com]
> pg

:(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
wowzers, did not see that coming at all :-O

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Charrel out and Lewis in at MPR next season?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Definitely unexpected. Really, really sad to see another veteran leaving the series..

My GPGSL Career
Wow! I didn't see that coming at all! :-O

I can understand your feelings mate and respect your decision. I can confess to being demotivated with the series myself in the recent past. I do hope, however, that you will change your mind and decide to stay, it will be sad to see such a long standing member of the series go :(

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Noooo too bad to see you go!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
What? Obama is leaving?

Geez, seems like that press conference DMR were going to have, had better happen real soon, in case everyone else leaves.....

I have no particular comment on that session, it was very ok.

Scrap that, it seems Charrel is staying!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 07:51PM by truecrysis.
I think real life is getting the upper hand in this series.

Sad to see you go as a racedriver Jalving, it was great to fight against a fast Dutchman on the track.

If you got your pizza bakery, send me one " Special GPGSL pizza ". will ye...

And thx for the great picture with Dan... we all want to hear more of your journey to the orient and the meeting in the Mercedes paddock with Dan Paddock. ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
BREAKING NEWS - Charrel Jalving signs with Demon Racing

Demon Racing are thrilled to announce the signing of GPGSL series veteran, Charrel Jalving.
In a move that was first discussed after the delivery of pizza's to the DMR motorhome mid season, the deal was almost sealed instantly, given the turmoil of driver swaps and penalties within the team at that time.
Negotiations continued with several pizzas at several rounds of GPGSL, and a firm agreement was made with a handshake.

And with great delight, we are glad to announce the signing of Charrel Jalving to DMR, on a 2 season deal, with an open contract for a 3rd. Charrel brings great experience, personal sponsorship which will be seen on the livery and uniforms of the team, along with an endless supply of pizza.
Charrel joins Season 10 champion Sebastian Nell in the race seats for DMR for Season 12 and beyond.
Test driver signings will be announced in coming weeks......

So, to put any rumours to rest, Mr Jalving remains in GPGSL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy