GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Sorry for the mess with the tables again, fixed them.

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Charrel on fire!! Without the unfortunate points penalty we'd be right there in the mix at the top of the table!!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
The perfect pace, but more to race!
Let me start off by telling how extremely happy I am at the moment! But there could have been more, for both on a personal note as from a teams perspective.

For the team it is too bad we didn't take the win here, still our trophy cabinet has 5 new trophy's since the start of this season.. Carlos his DNF was very unfortunate, he deserved so much more. This race just wasn't it for him, but I'm sure he will be back stronger then ever.

On a personal note, this could have been the triple for me: Fastest lap, pole and race win! So yes, I am not the happiest ever at the moment, still I am very grateful to see we are back in business and that our pace is so strong.

Now our focus will be on the next race, I'm sure we wil be able to surprise many people in Canada!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2017 01:50PM by Charrel.
Lmao that cabinet pic, so fitting

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Aston Martin Racing - Press Release

Aston Martin Racing confirmed today that they had taken on the services of Gianluigi Silvestre until the end of the season. He will be joining team owner Stuart Ingers in the test team from the Montreal round onwards. We are hoping that Gianluigi's vast experience will help the team develop this years car and push on to win more races.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Really looking forward to Canada.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Activity Check... finally!

Well first of all sorry for the delay. It's getting hectic as it usually does for the average student on this time of the year. DO NOT WORRY though, I'm here, sweep's been done and we got our names.
Before, a reminder: this was an extra long check. It covers the window from October 12 to November 3, 23:59 GMT. From now on there is going to be a check per race, instead of the two-week basis we started with. That being said, since this was such a lengthy period, you'd expect about everyone to be here. You'd be wrong then. The three absentees are:

Natã Cremasco (Tyrant), last post on October 9
Erick Von Draxeler (ONE), last post on October 2
Alessandro Sanvitale (Alpha), last post on September 28

Cremasco, Von Draxeler and Sanvitale are on their 1st, 2nd and 3rd warnings respectively. This effectively means Sanvitale is off the series for the remainder of the season, having been given...

The Boot!

Next check will be up 48 hours after the end of the day the next race is posted. No pressure for now, but when the race is up, you know what to do. Stick around.

Good to see my squad is still active (D)

Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good to see my squad is still active (D)

And mine too, after a wretched run this season it seems.... (Y) Good work team!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
John Warrington joins MPR as test- and development driver

We are very proud to announce current One Racing driver John Warrington joins Martini Paddock Racing as the official test- and development driver. John will strengthen MPR with his immense knowledge of in season car development, his simulator experience and overall motivation to help the team forward.

As we are looking to end this season on a high for the oldest team on the grid, so we were looking for ways to give the team an extra advantage. John will take place in the #6 Chassis from the German Grand Prix onwards on all official free practice sessions.

Teamwork at the homebase
Besides that John will be working closely together with Carlos in the factory to find the perfect setup in the simulator between races. We are looking for new ways to introduce our last updates of the season, so I'm sure we will be able to come to races with the most competitive package available.

I'm confident we can give the team a positive boost. Our goal is clear, we want to fight for the WDC & WCC till the end of the season.
I want to thank Rodrigo Vilela for giving us the chance to loan John for the remaining practice sessions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2017 10:26AM by Charrel.
Good job Demon and Snake guys :D. Really hoping we can get through the season with everyone in tact now.

A tad disappointed the boot image failed to load for me. Really ruined the activity check experience...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Boss, where did Erick go... ?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Question: do I have boosts as a new testdriver for SCR for the rest of this season ?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
9 points....wow, worst season ever! need to get things sorted in Canada!
Ruben would've gone mad if he was still doing the mod, with these race/test team changes coming into fashion.

@Marcus: You've got 2 boost left. If you use one, it'll be for the whole weekend, i.e. practice, quali and race. You don't get any new or extra tester boosts.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I still don't get the need for a racer to go testing for another team, but if one of you want to apply gimme a call.

As for the race, bump. And again bump.
Nice progression from Paulo though, something to celebrate.

kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ruben would've gone mad if he was still doing the
> mod, with these race/test team changes coming into
> fashion.

I left in time haha.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy