GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Glad I did not hit Scala's car in 2nd lap... 8th is not bad, but car didn't had the pace I wanted.

5th place for John, great job matey.

And I must say... driver of the day must be Aidan Keranen... from 21st to 6th... great run my friend.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not the race we were looking for.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
n00binio Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YAAAY!!!
> No idea how I managed to win that one :-)
> The car was great so a huge thank you goes to the
> team. Also cheers to Charrel for an intense and
> clean fight!
>
> Now I have to change my signature lol ;)

Congratulations mate! I really enjoyed that one, it was a fair and clean fight. You had the upper hand, my compliments!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
McClure Team Radio:
"Are you ok there, Daly?"
"I'm OK. *censored*, what a nightmare for me. Sorry guys, I'm really sorry."

It wasn't solid race for me, bad luck continues... :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 11:43AM by Bandon23.
for christ sake =/ Boss, i understand if your looking for another driver to replace me, jeez its not my season!
Hi guys
I recently re-installed GP4 and I'm looking for years after this fantastic site
can anyone know step by step what should I do to participate in the virtual championship?
I've been a player centuries ago and I'd like to get back to the test :)

greetings to everyone
See you soon
First of all, welcome Alex! No need for you to install GP4 since this is an AI driven league in which you can tilt the scale to your favour by boosting your avatar a number of times per season. All the regulations are detailed in the first post, and there you will find which teams have vacancies as well. PM the owner of the team you're interested in and you'll be all set up. :-)

As for my race, well, that was eventful but definitely bad. I'll own up to my mistake on that clumsy overtake. After that I guess I overdrove the car.

Lastly, a friendly reminder of the new Activity Check format guys. New deadline is tomorrow, November 3, 23:59 GMT. (Why 23:59? Because if I put midnight you'll get the dates mixed up between today, tomorrow and friday ;))

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Alex72 Schreef:
> Hi guys
> I recently re-installed GP4 and I'm looking for
> years after this fantastic site
> can anyone know step by step what should I do to
> participate in the virtual championship?
> I've been a player centuries ago and I'd like to
> get back to the test :)
>
> greetings to everyone
> See you soon

Welcome back Alex, just look first post... there are still vacancies ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 9, Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Tuesday, 7th November 2017. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Montreal". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Montreal". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 11 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S11

Round 01: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 02: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 04: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Douglas Spangenberg - Snake Motorsports
Round 05: Spanish GP - Barcelona - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 06: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 07: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 08: US GP - Road America - 25% - Winner: Christopher Hinz - Aston Martin Racing
Round 09: Canadian GP - Montreal - 50% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 10 AI Errors
Round 11: Austrian GP - Österreichring (not A1) - 25% - 4 AI Errors
Round 12: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 66% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 33% - 10 AI Errors
Round 14: Flevoland GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Yep that figures... dogshite qualifying and then the worst race ever, it hey at least I get a reward for being active and wasn’t beaten by inactive people...oh no wait............

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wow solid race for Snake, kept out of trouble and managed to bring home the bacon :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Matteo!!!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Looking at that boost announcement the current season was quite dominated by Australia and Germany. For sure there is another combination of a german driver in an australian team which should appear on that list... ;)
Next race is in Canada, a track I know so hopefully I can get a good finish and try to avoid the Wall of Champions.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Round 8 - United States GP - Official Results Tables

Round 8 - United States GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 8 - United States GP - Official Boost Tables

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 01:45PM by GPGSL.
Couple of things regarding the tables:

- Connor, Michael and Sean all have the wrong numbers. Additonally Connor is listed as Snake driver
- WDC, Sean's missing, Alessandro got his Ret
- Boost tables, something's broken there. For Connor and Sean the sum of boosts used is wrong

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
A great result for the team, considering our results in qualifying. (Though the very high attrition rate helped us here)
A brilliant drive from Aidan.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
JohnMaverick Scritto:
> Matteo!!!
>
> [cdn.techpp.com]
> oo_much_mail.jpg

Fixed ;)

My GPGSL Career
Official table Round 8 - United States GP - Free Practice

15th place- #44 - Marcus De Bruyker - One Racing must be Southern Cross Racing.

Question: do I have boosts as a new testdriver for SCR for the rest of this season ?

Very happy with 5th and great to see us get a double points finish. Fingers crossed for more of the same in Canada

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy