GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Really great to see our very own Dan Paddock congratulating Lewis Hamilton after winning that other US Grand Prix ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Is there a picture (from the TV footage or just after team shots?), or we just know that he did?
Stoopid Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really great to see our very own Dan Paddock
> congratulating Lewis Hamilton after winning that
> other US Grand Prix ;)

So I wasn't the only one seeing that :-P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Seems like Maikel has taken my Snake testing machine then! ;)

Decent performance by Dan and Glen though, something similar in qualifying wouldn't be too bad!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2017 10:28AM by truecrysis.
10th and 11th... Not that good and not that bad....

-----------------------------------------------------

Considering my test form this year I might need to hope that team owners aren't allowed into race seats again!

X (@ed24f1)
Lets hope the qualy goes better!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Remember guys, no cutting of corners on the inside!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
JohnWarrington Schreef:
> Weird seeing my teammate in a different car!

Yes John... it feld weird for me also, but I did a great job for the first time, I think.
Hopefully I can see you also in another car soon.
------
@Stu: Really great to see our very own Dan Paddock congratulating Lewis Hamilton after winning that other US Grand Prix ;)

can we see a picture of that event... didn't saw it, but was glad Kimi did get his podium he deserved.

Max Verstappen is the second Maldonado, he always force other drivers to run of the circuit, to let him pass...

he is not a Gentleman driver, far from.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Marcus, just goes to show, these racing drivers will hug anyone when they win a race ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2017 08:52PM by Stoopid.
Nice screenshot, thx Stuart... yes they hug everyone, even Santa Claus if he was there.

But very nice for Dan, well done matey... he really got a dream job working for F1 Mercedes Team.

I'm a little jealous, I always wanted to do that when I was younger, but I went in the Belgian Air Force instead, and as a Warrant Officer, I also saw quite a bit of the world.

I drove sportscars as a hobby at Zolder and Spa-Francorchamps at the time.

Now I'm retired (allready 8 years) and I'm only 57years of age... so I care for my Disabled Wife and watch this site, Facebook and still drive GP4 and Sportscars now on PC if I have some sparetime left.

Thx Stu and well done Dan (Y)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2017 09:59PM by Brett Sinclair.
Next to Poirot, you're my favourite Belgian. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Told you I was busy... ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
When Dan comes to Brazil, will he want to enjoy a beach here in city that I live? ;););););)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I think we can revoke Dan's penalty in the light of recent evidence, namely the fact that he showed in a live feed, broadcasted throughout the world, that he was busy working. Think those are good requirements to ask from somebody that wants a third warning revoked. ;)

Might as well congratulate Mr. Paddock for being part of the team that became champions in that other series. Well done sir! Keep up the banter online.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Stoopid Wrote:
> Marcus, just goes to show, these racing drivers
> will hug anyone when they win a race ;)
>
> [i.imgur.com]

GPGSL goes global! Well in Dan!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2017 01:34PM by SchueyFan.
Ferrari2007 Scritto:
> Told you I was busy... ;)

You could even try to introduce Lewis in the GPGSL series ;)

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 Wrote:
> Ferrari2007 Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Told you I was busy... ;)
>
>
> You could even try to introduce Lewis in the GPGSL
> series ;)

I agree!! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Aren't they concerned you run a team sponsored by Martini ? They should think you're spying for a team with the same sponsor isn't it ?

mortal Schreef:
> Next to Poirot, you're my favourite Belgian. :-)

Thx Mal, from me and...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy