GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Meh i thought it would be worse but its still looking good! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Oh my, I just noticed, top of the constructors and both drivers in the top ten. Unashamed brag LOLz.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Time for me to lift in the testers championship!

X (@ed24f1)
Yay, finally the standings posted, so I can satisfy my ego a little ;-)

> kedy89 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > drop me a pm if you need help
>
> Thanks Tobi, for now it's fixed and done. Glen
> however keeps getting the flags distorted on his
> computer systems. And as soon as it happens and
> the files are saved they are wrong for me as well.
> Right now I don't have a fix for it :/

As previously said, I suspect Excel '07 being the culprit. Created them in '10, and never had any problems there.

Think Greg had the same issue in the Nations Cup, don't know though which version he was on when it happened.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
17th in drivers championship, seems like we're struggling but it's a long way to go.
Sad about this season. And it's not guilty of drivers nor GPGSL staff! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
MTP Press Conference

Ladies and Gentlemen,
thank you for joining us today. Since we don't want to steal too much of your precious time, I will save you a long speech and instead I'll deliver the news short and simple.

First of all, I don't want to miss the chance to publicly express my gratitude to Michael Soutsen who is doing an incredible job in his rookie season and leading the tester championship at this stage. We knew he was fast but we didn't expect such a consistency from him in his first season. No matter whether or not he can fight for the title till the end, we are impressived and I, personally, feel a little ashamed that I, as a quite experienced driver, am so far off his pace at the moment. But it is good to know that the team has him to rely on when it counts. So, keep up the good work,
Michael.

Secondly, we are very happy to announce that Matteo Scala chose to extend his contract with us into season 12. In the main series, he has so far been the driving factor for our good outings in the first season for the team. With his pace and experience, he is the one to guide our younger drivers to their best and to keep up with car development. Matteo, thank you for your trust in the team and your great effort.

Matteo's contract extension also had an impact on the third piece of news. The pre-contract with Marcus DeBruyker has been terminated on mutual agreement. Lately, he felt that the team overall and especially I as team manager were not on the same page with his ideas and he felt unhappy with this situation. I agree that there needs to be a good relation between team manager and driver in order to be successful and I also agree that this might not be given anymore in this situation. On top of this, with Matteo's contract extension, there would not have been a free race seat for Marcus anyway and since the pre-contract stated that we would loan him in this case, it is best for everybody to let him search for a more permanent solution for his future. We nonetheless thank Marcus for his initial trust in the team and wish him all the best for his future career.

That's it from us today, see you all in Spain!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
So, if there are some teams, who are looking for a full time driver for Season 12...

give me a call... or send me a pm.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
It's way too early for the silly season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Not looking so good as I thought

n00binio Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's way too early for the silly season

Christopher, it's never too early to announce it ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
n00binio Wrote:
> It's way too early for the silly season

I need an confirmation about team managers: if Marcus and John finds a GOOD seat for Season 12, One Racing won't continue and I'll restart my "driver career"! =D So, I think it's not too early for this! ;)

dead last in the champ, 6 points behind my nearest competitor.... need a change of luck somehow!
Rod_vs Wrote:
> n00binio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's way too early for the silly season
>
>
> I need an confirmation about team managers: if
> Marcus and John finds a GOOD seat for Season 12,
> One Racing won't continue and I'll restart my
> "driver career"! =D So, I think it's not too early
> for this! ;)

Is this a public call out for expressions of interest? If so, we can not commit to terms. A lot can happen in the driver market, but so early in the season, And with the history DMR have with its drivers been offered 'lifetime seats if they want them', we don't plan on any changes. But, a hell of a lot can change in the wacky world of GPGSL driver meat market.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Activity Check!

Welp, we were all happy (I was really happy at least) when everyone showed up last time. And yes, you guessed it, that's not the case this time. We have 3 absentees:

Alessandro Sanvitale (Alpha Motorsports): Last post on July 15
Erick Von Draxeler (ONE Racing): Last post on July 16
Milos Ancevski (Maverick Track Performance): Last post on July 17

Sanvitale and Von Draxeler are on their first warning, however Ancevski is on his second and shall be accordingly demoted to test driver for the following 2 races.

Please do be here before August 16. Or face the consequences. Or don't, I mean I can't really do anything. Just please be here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 05:29PM by GPGSL.
Okay, really gutted now! But first of all, I already created the perfs a few days ago and informed Milos and Stu to check them. With Stu being highly busy and Milos obviously absent, it explains why they haven't been posted, yet. But since the perfs are already done, I suggest that the changes only apply from the next race onwards. Because I'm off for a weekend trip tomorrow morning and neither have the time to alter the perfs nor have the time to talk to Michael, Alessandro and Ed for the options before next week.

But of course it's frustrating that not only Milos caught the next penalty and is demoted to test driver but also Alessandro caught one now which is highly depressing for Alpha. All the drivers I hired knew that reliability was my one and only condition.

If somebody needs me, I can be found at MPR's garage where I beg for some anti-frustration Martini supply.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ops, sorry...!! Missed the call...!!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
shep34 Wrote:
> Is this a public call out for expressions of
> interest?

Yes. I said once that I'd like to retire One, on this moment, to GPGSL. But ONLY if our drivers finds good seat. If NOT, One will continue!

Tyrant Motorsports

We want to say thank you to Jake Legge for his time in the team, even though it was just for the 1 round. Now it's back to looking for a new test driver to take the seat of the #52 Tyrant. Again, if anyone is interested in the seat please send a PM to me (Greg O'Brien).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy