GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
That was a great race and I finally felt like I could fight at the right end of the field. Hopefully we can build from here, especially as Michael seems to have blistering pace and has just been unlucky. On to Spain where we can hopefully get another good result.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

mightymariner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The archivists in all of us are proud :P

I've still got messages in my inbox from six years ago...so it doesn't surprise me that mailboxes are full to overflowing ;)

n00binio Wrote:
> You should keep them, at some point they might be
> considered historical documents ;)

The Science Museum will be after them at some point I'm sure

Are we still waiting on Results Tables from round 3 or have I missed it?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> Are we still waiting on Results Tables from round
> 3 or have I missed it?

Round 4, and yes we are still waiting for them to be posted. Can't remember if it's Glen or Maikel who is doing the tables.

Charrel back in the sim after italian podium
The team is extremely happy with the podium we had in Monza, we expected another tough weekend due the lack of power. But this is a surprise we are very happy about, the whole team worked hard for it.

But now it's business as usual, the day after I took booked a flight to the factory, I'm helping the team in finding the right setup for the Spanish GP. We want to make sure to keep this momentum going as the season is still long.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Results for Round 3 are listed on Page 59. If these are there ones you are referring to.
There are some troubles with the tables, we are trying to work them out. I'll probably rework them tomorrow from a backup file.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
drop me a pm if you need help

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ecurie Mistral announcement

Giovanna Michail told us she wanted to take a break with the series because of lack of time in her personal agenda. Thus she won't drive anymore for the team. This applies right now so don't take her in account for the next activity check.

There will be an update of the livery soon unless a girl wants to jump in the vacant seat for the reminder of the season, or a boy who likes pink.

Anybody willing to apply to the tester's seat team, send me a PM.

Wow, this is sad, my only real goal was always to beat a girl in the end. I mean to beat on the track. Uhm, still sounds jerky... nevermind ;)

> Wow, this is sad, my only real goal was always to
> beat a girl in the end. I mean to beat on the
> track. Uhm, still sounds jerky... nevermind ;)

Mhuahahahahah! Are you trying to be a gentleman? You have to try harder (So to speak).... :)

-----------------------------------------------------

This gp may be interesting, hopefully I won't retire once again ;)

My GPGSL Career
EricMoinet Wrote:
> There will be an update of the livery soon unless
> a girl wants to jump in the vacant seat for the
> reminder of the season, or a boy who likes pink.

Try getting one of the BWT backed drivers. Tell them your car has less pink, that oughtta convince them ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
EricMoinet Schreef:
> Ecurie Mistral announcement
>
> Giovanna Michail told us she wanted to take a
> break with the series because of lack of time in
> her personal agenda. Thus she won't drive anymore
> for the team.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mister bad news ( Real Life ) always runs down the paddock... watching, feeling, and smelling were he can strike... and now it was at the Ecurie Mistral.

Hope you find a new driver soon, Eric ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
No female drivers anymore. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
***A second penalty has been added to MPR, due to Dan's inactivity, thus another drop in WCC points, an extra 15 points have been subtracted from their total.

Round 4 - Italian GP - Official Results Tables

Round 4 - Italian GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 4 - Italian GP - Official Boost Tables

Sorry everyone for the massive delay in the perfs, a few problems a long the way - together with not much spare time resulted in an unwanted situation.

kedy89 Schreef:
> drop me a pm if you need help

Thanks Tobi, for now it's fixed and done. Glen however keeps getting the flags distorted on his computer systems. And as soon as it happens and the files are saved they are wrong for me as well. Right now I don't have a fix for it :/

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Hey guys, just checking in. I'll be away on holiday for two weeks as of Thursday.

No phones, no internet. Just making you aware so I don't come back to find that I'm banned! ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
3pts difference after 4 rounds. Still plenty of races left, but for now it's very close in the battle for the championship.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy