GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Some pretty average driving there
Soutsen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great coverage, Connor! It was a pleasure to read
> through (Y)
>
> And second time Daly is dropping far back after
> showing good pace with the early lead... I am, as
> the president and founder (and the sole member
> yet) of his personal fan-club, declare that this
> man deserves to win!

Totally agree

Wow.. I have never been so happy with an 7th place. Coming from the back it was a difficult race, but we kept our head cool. Just keep your vizor down and react to everything happening on track.

Still the MPR pace this season is not good enough yet, we were able to profit from mistakes by others and following our own strategy.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
EricMoinet Wrote:
> On behalf of the team apologies to Daly for that
> stupid mistake in the pits. Many thanks to Paulo
> to give him back a position, we owe you
> something.
> Despite all that a good result for the team with
> 5th and 6th places, and boy, you got the fastest
> lap too !

Nice race despite my two childish errors...
Great race for Daly again. You make my driving pretty average in these two races so far, mate. Stop that, please! :)
About giving him my position by the end of the race, maybe you owe me something in my next payment cheque... :)

Finally, what an amazing coverage. Congratulations! Top race and comments.

-----------------------------------------------------

Loks like there was some OK race pace in the car, just unfortunate that I was twice the victim of other driver's errors.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
God this car is so damn slow

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Delighted to get 2nd! Back on the podium after a long wait

X_Acto Schreef:
> EricMoinet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > On behalf of the team apologies to Daly for
> that
> > stupid mistake in the pits. Many thanks to
> Paulo
> > to give him back a position, we owe you
> > something.
> > Despite all that a good result for the team
> with
> > 5th and 6th places, and boy, you got the
> fastest
> > lap too !
>
> Nice race despite my two childish errors...
> Great race for Daly again. You make my driving
> pretty average in these two races so far, mate.
> Stop that, please! :)
> About giving him my position by the end of the
> race, maybe you owe me something in my next
> payment cheque... :)
>
> Finally, what an amazing coverage.
> Congratulations! Top race and comments.

Agree 100%. I forgot to mention that the race coverage was awesome! Just like I love it, thanks!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Wowee what a race! GP4 races in the wet/dry are probably one of its greatest features and fantastic to see it come to light with some great coverage!

Thanks so much to Tobias for an excellent drive! I feel very lucky to be back on the podium as a team owner so soon after my driving career ended. Although I am not sure if some others are happy to see me on the podium again! ;) Commiserations to Alessandro who had good pace and could have also secured a good result.

One thing though - it's not Alpha's first win. Stefan van Renselaar won for the team in the Season 3 English GP! Long time between drinks

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Wowee what a race! GP4 races in the wet/dry are
> probably one of its greatest features and
> fantastic to see it come to light with some great
> coverage!
>
> Thanks so much to Tobias for an excellent drive! I
> feel very lucky to be back on the podium as a team
> owner so soon after my driving career ended.
> Although I am not sure if some others are happy to
> see me on the podium again! ;) Commiserations to
> Alessandro who had good pace and could have also
> secured a good result.
>
> One thing though - it's not Alpha's first win.
> Stefan van Renselaar won for the team in the
> Season 3 English GP! Long time between drinks

Yup, I think if you're a driver it's got to be incredibly frustrating, but as a spectator it was great fun to watch ;)

As for the first win thing, I realised right at the end that might be the case. I considered changing it to "maiden win in the current form" but didn't get round to it. The gesture is still there though ;-)

About the race: Incredibly shame the Snake guys found themselves in the middle of a few incidents, because otherwise the pace was very good. Better luck when it's dry! Mr Hinz, you going off is one of the only times I've put my hands on my head for someone not in my team!

Thanks for the positive feedback though everyone. I'm glad you can all feel a slice of the choas that I saw when running it.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Probably wouldn't have been so bad if not for the incident dropping me back earlier in the race.
Nice coverage, shame about my dropping back after a decent start.

Great coverage, brillant race for us!! Both cars on points zone, one on podium... so awesome!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
MTP owner John Maverick to the media after the race

Overall, we have to be satisfied with another stellar drive from Matteo! I wanted experience in the team and Matteo proves that this decision was the best we could do. If only the guys would find more qualifying pace so that we don't have to work through the field all the time! Maybe then a podium would be in reach. But given how chaotic the race was, Matteo did the best he could do and I'm extremely proud of him. At least for him the boost worked out.
Milos' performance was ... well, too short. It would have helped if he took those tomatos off his eyes before the race start! Of course it's easy to say from outside. Those GPGSL cars have a great speed that needs to be controlled and sometimes that's not so easy. But of course it would have helped to avoid this crash and then points would very well have been possible for him, too. But that's all part of his learning curve. Nonetheless I want to apologize to Snake that he not only took out himself but also their car with this crash.
Overall the boost worked out over the weekend, but of course, with such a high boost payment, it could have been a bit more. Yet we have one driver in the upper third of the championship table and Michael, who took his first fastest laptime in the FP, so it was a good weekend overall!

Connor, thank you a lot for this huge and entertaining coverage! It was very much fun to read.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Guys, apologies, I made a mistake on the date for the next activity check on the post. It should be Wednesday, June 7. (it previously showed June 5 which isn't even Wednesday lol) I have corrected the post on P43 accordingly.

As long as the board doesn't decide a change, checks will continue to be every two Wednesdays. Again, sorry about the booboo ;).

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Double points finish for Demon Racing - we are happy with that! On to the next race, but first we will allow our drivers to chill out in the tropics there of Malaysia.......rest up lads.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Connor for RD forever!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
n00binio Wrote:
> Noooooo, I binned it :-(
> That could have been a solid points finish

truecrysis Wrote:
> Mr Hinz, you going off is one
> of the only times I've put my hands on my head for
> someone not in my team!

Connor, you weren't the only one putting his hands on his head! I just couldn't believe it! It was such a shame for Chris, that was one hell of a drive mate, better luck next time eh? Jack managed to get a few points due to the carnage ahead of him though, despite a troublesome car. Well donw guys :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
truecrysis schrieb:
> Mr Hinz, you going off is one
> of the only times I've put my hands on my head for
> someone not in my team!

LOL, thanks I guess :-)

I'm crossing fingers for the next GP

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Mixed race that!
Generally disappointing pace, but the consistent pace kept me on track and I gained a lot of positions from the mistakes of everyone else, so not all bad I suppose

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy