GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
I'd say make the checks between test driver sessions. We'd probably have less infractions as a result of stretching it out between the sessions.

EDIT: Afterthought, if a driver or team owner can't be arsed posting between sessions they'd deserve a penalty. Make it a larger penalty as well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2017 11:04AM by mortal.
5th, i´ll take that! Lets hope we have a good race and can climb a few places!
Very happy with 4th!

Great to see Tobias put the car high up on the grid, hoping for a good performance in the race!

X (@ed24f1)
Happy with the 2nd, already having top 2 qualifying in 2 races. Great start. (Y)
Not super happy with my perf. Gonna keep practicing in wet. Hoping for good results for our team in the race. Might bring 2 umbrellas to the race...
Good to see one of my drivers popping back up, hopefully number 2 (;)) will quickly do the same,

As for the result: meh ...

FP was good though (Y)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
#attackfromtheback
Carlitox Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Regarding those checks (and forgive my spamming),
> I would recommend the board to have a look into
> them. Although the rules are pretty clear
> regarding checks being every 14 days, (basically
> every other Wednesday), I do understand that there
> was no race and little to no talk about setting up
> the race itself. That is why I pushed the check to
> the end of my day (it's 11 p.m. as I write this)
> and I considered posts made today.
>
> In particular Dan Mills did post between the
> window but did so before I did the previous check,
> and I understand posts are looked at between those
> checks. So by strictly applying the rule, he would
> receive a warning but I wanted to note that in the
> announcement itself. I personally still feel too
> new among the board to put my thoughts ahead
> without asking, hence the notes.
>
> But yeah guys, come on, even Ruben is active, he
> ain't even a driver or owner anymore!

I wanted to leave, but you won't let me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
If a non member like Ruben can post at least once a fortnight, I'm sure the rest of us can. I mean Ruben posts nearly every day, he puts a lot of people in here to shame. I'm all for keeping the 2 week checks, it's not hard to think of something to say even when there hasn't been any action.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
This has always been the case, no race in the two week span and people moaning about activity check.
So why would it change ? And why should we change it ? Guys, keep in mind you must pop up from time to time and post a valuable comment in the time span, that's not so hard to do.

I could live with extending the check span between FPs, but I doubt it would change much. And I also think that one sign of activity every two weeks really isn't much asked. On the other hand, I don't really see a harm in giving the idea a trial AS LONG AS Carlos as the new activity checker can live with the more spontaneous schedule. And either way, as the rules so far stand as they are, the results of the last check are valid.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Only eighth on the grid and that with boost... it's worse than Australia, there I had 4th place on the grid without boost... not at all happy, did they change the Audi engine for a Honda, without me knowing it... :-(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
12th'll do nicely. Points from here hopefully!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Maybe we could reach a mid-point by keeping the checks every two weeks, and in the event that no race has been run or a race is in the process of being run, extend the window to one or two days after the end of the event. For instance, now we're waiting for Connor to post the race, so I would have checked two days after that. But if a race is completed two weeks after the previous check, then it goes as usual. You can call it a "leniency period" or something like that.

You guys know me and know that I'm optimistic regarding the series but with activity I'm a bit harsh (and I do apologise if I come across as too direct), since with all the options we have nowadays, a post every other week is easy enough. I work and go to Uni and many times I post from Uni with the phone, it's really easy. So that is my suggestion but if the board wants another method, I can adjust to that. Only shame is the pretty table I made myself, since I'm gonna have to edit it all over. ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Just my two cents on the matter
I usually am keeping an eye on the thread once every few days, but I find it hard to sometimes post without it just being 'hey I have no real opinion but I'm posting so I don't get in trouble'. Especially nearing the end of the two weeks you're trying to find any reason to post.
I just say this because I remember something about not posting just for the hell of it, trying to promote an actual discussion.
well, you can always post some kind of fun stuff, like interview, or press-release, or something. just like it is written in the header - be creative ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Beated again big time from my teammate in qualifying... But 7th is good nevertheless...

I hope a better result in the end of the race, after the big disappointment of the first race.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy