GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qualifying has already been run. I'll post either
> today or tomorrow once FP has had a chance to
> breath! Can't promise the race will be video
> commentary though ;)

Your video coverage is very good, but I also don't mind regular screenshot coverage. Just do the coverage that you can do with the time you have available.

Tyrant Motorsports Update

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know that Tyrant Motorsports is still on the lookout for a new test driver. Anyone interested in taking the seat should send a PM to Greg O'Brien (Mullet345).

This is something else, it really is. Unbelievable.

Come back to GGP Dean.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
MTP Press Announcement

Given the situation with ONE Racing, we at MTP contacted Marcus De Bruyker several weeks ago to talk about a potential future together and we feel that it is now time to reveal that Marcus accepted a pre-contract with MTP for Season 12. However, one condition from his side was to take over a race seat. Given that we currently have two excellent race drivers, plus one more loaned to Alpha, it means that the majority of our drivers will compete this season for a next season's race drive! A season is long, a lot can happen and to make the team successful, we need to think ahead. However, a final decision in regards to the final lineup for next season will be made towards the end of this season to allow those drivers that did not make it a good loan/shot at another team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Come back to GGP Dean.

;););););)

Unfortunately I feel like this might be my final season. I know I've said this a couple of times but it feels very real this time around. The buzz of GPGSL racedays isn't really there for me any more (I blame life ;) ).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 05:16PM by Diax F1.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> MTP Press Announcement
>
> Given the situation with ONE Racing, we at MTP
> contacted Marcus De Bruyker several weeks ago to
> talk about a potential future together and we feel
> that it is now time to reveal that Marcus accepted
> a pre-contract with MTP for Season 12. However,
> one condition from his side was to take over a
> race seat. Given that we currently have two
> excellent race drivers, plus one more loaned to
> Alpha, it means that the majority of our drivers
> will compete this season for a next season's race
> drive! A season is long, a lot can happen and to
> make the team successful, we need to think ahead.
> However, a final decision in regards to the final
> lineup for next season will be made towards the
> end of this season to allow those drivers that did
> not make it a good loan/shot at another team.

Are we about to see the new team Maverick Performance delle Tracce announced? ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
JohnMaverick Scritto:
> MTP Press Announcement
>

What about a third car? On a second option, he can race in pair with Milos ;)

My GPGSL Career
Sad news... my alias on GPG Lord Brett Sinclair... aka Sir Roger Moore, age 89 died in Switzerland after a short battle with cancer today.

RIP Sir, you gave me lot of pleasure on TV and in Movies... Ivanhoe, The Saint, The Persuaders, James Bond...

*** And for the race in Malaysia... it looks good for ONE Team... let's go for it !!! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
My favourite Bond.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> MTP Press Announcement
>

Perfect, Mav!!

Marcus, as I said, you're free to accept this or another team invite. You and John.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Hoping for another good result here at Sepang, the weather could make things difficult though.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Good to see both cars in Top 10. A good presage for the race.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Pedersen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Macca25 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looking for more points for MAC Racing
> >
> >
> > Hear you boss! Will do my best! ;)
>
> 1-2 will do nicely eh?

i think that sounds just about right! =)
A point is a point I guess

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Not the best session - hoping we can fine tune the wet setup for the rest of the weekend!

X (@ed24f1)
Oh, crap. Did I get an activity penalty?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Round 2 - Malaysian GP - Qualifying

With free practice done and lessons learned, it's time for the big guns to show what they've got. Free practice proved a washout, and qualifying ended up no different. Heavy rain fell the session, without any signs of sunshine. Qualifying resulted in a true test of who can handle their car the best out there, and who's set the car up just right. So lets finish the talking, and see how the session panned out.

22nd - Aidan Keranen. The snake driver never really got going, and despite an improvement on his second run, he ended up over half a second back from the rest of the field.

21st - Christopher Hinz. A continuation of the bad start to the season for the German. Experience didn't give the advantage he may have hoped for.

20th - Nick Worseling. The first driver in what can only be described as an incredibly disappointing session for SCR. No errors for Nick, but no pace either.

19th - Joseph Gilson. And the second. Considering the team boost, Stoddart will be incredibly frustrated to see both drivers so far down the order.

18th - Jack Elleker. The other Aston proved similarly slow. Sepang seems to be a track to forget for boss Ingers, as he'll have to hope race pace proves better than qualifying.

17th - Daniel Thomas. Not so great for Thomas, as he never really got a hold of the conditions. Two similarly average laps saw him sink to 17th.

16th - Charrel Jalving. Jalving may feel a little disappointed with the result of qualifying, especially considering his teammates performance.

15th - Matteo Scala. Scala looked strong in the first run but slipped back afterwards. He'll hope for a similar overtaking fanfare in the race.

14th - Douglas Spangenberg. Despite the aggressive looking snake eyes peering through the spray, Spangenberg proved not the fastest. 14th isn't the worst, but he's got some work to do in the race.

13th - Milos Ancevski. The lowest of all the driver boosters, and perhaps an indicator that MTP don't have outright pace here. Milos will be hoping the boost pays off more in the race.

12th - Chris Copeman. The first MAC car finds himself on the outskirts of the points. It's a decent position for Copeman, and a good chance of points from here.

11th - Alessandro Sanvitale. Having set a reasonably strong first lap, Sanvitale lost the chance to set a second one. An excursion at turn 12 ruined any chance of an improvement.

10th - Sebastian Nell. Qualifying for Nell proved better than his teammate, but considering the last year and a bit, it's maybe not as high as the German is used too.

9th - Nata Cremasco. A similar performance for Cremasco as the result in round 1. He'll be hoping the race goes far better though.

8th - Marcus de Bruyker. In some of the earlier sectors de Bruyker looked to be challenging for the top. It was not to be in the final sector though, and he settled for 8th.

7th - Paulo Silva. A marked improvement over last weekend for Silva, as the team boost paid off rather nicely.

6th - Chris Warrington. Another one that looked to be in a very strong position after his first run. No improvement saw Warrington slip to 6th, but it's still good going.

5th - Michael Pedersen. A reasonably anonymous qualifying for Pederson resulted in a very strong position. He never looked like grabbing pole, but 5th is still a great grid slot.

4th - John Warrington. The One driver came out fighting, claiming the first overtake of the weekend as he looked to find some space on his outlap. A good qualifying position ensued.

3rd - Tobias Kederer. Kederer will probably strike a much happier figure than recent times after an impressive qualifying performance. A podium is on the cards for Alpha with this pace.

2nd - Daly McClure. So close to another pole position for Ecurie Mistral, and Daly briefly held the pole before being pipped to the top spot. Still, a very impressive lap.

1st - Carlos Rodriguez. And at the top, MPR. Carlos set the fastest lap in his first run, and when challenged in the second run stepped up his game once again to cement pole. A cracking dominant run.

So congratulations to Carlos for pole! Some dominating laps in very tricky conditions. The race has a good chance of similarly difficult conditions so the drivers will all have to be at their best if they want anything from the race.

Official Results

We hope you're looking forward to the race, as it's set to be a cracker. The delay shouldn't be too long, so keep an eye out for the footage, appearing on your local GPGSL service soon!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Damn! That didn't work out like planned ... worked a lot better in the FP. But the race pace should hopefully be better with all this boost, guys. Points are still possible.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That's what I call a wash-out.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy