GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
My race was doomed after qualification, so personally I don't care too much about that crash but tbh seeing every second overtake end in a spin is slightly annoying. We should change that for next season.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Awh yeahh this could be a great start of the season :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Started as 4, fell back to 6 and now back in 4... looks good ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2017 02:01AM by Brett Sinclair.
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP – Race Day

Part 4

Welcome back for the final time.

Gilson’s lead has been reduced by half a second.

It’s still on between McClure and Keranen.

3 laps left to go, and we can see just how close the Snake is to the Mistral.

That looks way too close.

McClure has gone off onto the grass.

Replay shows that Keranen was attempting to make a move into Turn 1, but ended up bumping into the rear of McClure, sending the Mistral out onto the grass.

More trouble, this time up the road. Warrington has spun and comes close to losing his front wing as Copeman arrives on the scene.

As the replay shows, he was attempting to make a move on Ancevski, but got crossed up and ended up spinning.

Rodriguez wants a chance to get by Copeman.

He couldn’t make it and now has Silva and Hinz right on his back.

McClure has got going again. He would not be a happy man right now.

Hinz is trying for a move on Silva, but can’t get ahead leaving the Mistral ahead of him.

Sanvitale must surely be thinking of what could’ve been had it not been for his earlier incidents.

De Bruyker started in 4th and looks likely to finish in the same position.

Hinz is off the track and in the sand.

He was trying to get past Silva, but ends up making contact with the Mistral causing him to spin and sending Silva airborne again.

The onboard view shows that there was a gap on the run down to the corner. We also see the view from Silva’s car as he went airborne.

All Hinz would be thinking right now is about the next race.

We have confirmation of the final lap.

Hinz gets going again.

Not long to go for Gilson now.

We have another yellow flag out.

Here’s why. Sanvitale is off the track again.

Replay shows that Elleker was attempting for a passing move.

However, he ends up bumping into the rear of the Alpha, resulting in a spin for the AMR and Sanvitale running off the track.

Elleker gets going, buts finds himself still stuck behind Sanvitale. At least they both didn’t lose any positions.

Gilson takes the chequered flag to win the Australian GP. That makes it 3 wins from 4 races in Albert Park for the SCR driver.

Nell finishes in 2nd.

Scala takes the final podium spot.

It’s not over yet for the final points positions.

It looks like Copeman will be taking the final point position.

Well done Joseph Gilson and SCR on winning the season opener for Season 11.

It’s finally over. Congratulations Joseph Gilson and SCR, the winner of Rd 1 and the early championship leader. Gilson must love racing here for sure as it’s his 3rd win in 4 races here. Nell continues from where he left off at the conclusion of Season 10. He may not have gotten the win, but he should be pleased with finishing on the podium. Biggest upset of the race by far goes to McClure and Mistral. After dominating the race up till the pitstops, we all thought he would go on to take the win. But it was not meant to be for the Mistral driver, suffering time loss through his stop and defending from cars behind him. He may not be happy with how the race ended for him, but he can at least be happy with the cars pace. Anyways, we hope you enjoyed our coverage and we’ll see everyone back here again when we bring you the coverage for Rd 2. So until then, it’s goodbye from Albert Park.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Great result at my home track, the Snake Motorsport boys did all they could and gave me a great car today. Bit of a scare seeing Douglas parked up on the back side of the circuit, but we survived. Looking forward to hopefully a strong season.
As for the incident with Daly, I had the run, and was looking good to take the inside at T1. If he wants to move across my nose when I'm at the limit of braking already, then this won't be the last time he ends up in the gravel. Shame for him, you don't want to see it that way, but his choice was to argue one position and ended up losing 15 instead.
But enough about that, it's a great result for the team, and we'll be partying in this great city tonight no doubt!
Nice work Joseph! :-) Great start to the season.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nightmare race for our team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lovely drive Aidan, great work! Shame about Douglas, but considering how the race was going a retirement isn't the worst.

Got to say that Snake looks mean in the rear view camera. And I agree with Ruben, the Tyrant and Demon machines look great with the low nose.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great win by my teammate! Really pleased with my finish couldn't ask for more :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Really happy to win the opening round :-) Albert Park is quickly becoming my favourite circuit ;) Wasn't expecting to win after my bad start and being stuck behind Santivale for a few laps. Good start to the season for the team, hopefully it continues in Malaysia.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Good effort, kept it on the road in those final 4 laps paid off. Really happy with that!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Matteo, Milos, I bow to you! That's what I call an impressive series entry! Definitely helped for by mistakes of others but not making mistakes and being at the right spot at the right time is also part of it. Great job of both of you! I'm really proud.

I have to agree with Chris, though, there were way too many incidents in this race and this wasn't what we were expecting. Connor did a proper preseason test to all tracks and cleared this version of Melbourne. Also, when I did the boost tests, the track also wasn't this dramatic and even the feature race offered a good balance of risk and spectacle. So it's hard to tell why it escalated this much in the main race but an AI error reduction should be considered for next season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP Official Results

Race Result

Fastest Laps

Sorry if I missed the quali and race.

I didn't know that I was on pole for the first time in GPGSL! Didn't see that coming! For the race, *sigh* the race was ruined and someone bumped on me. Well next time it's going to be better. It wasn't a great result for me and for the team but it was a surprise.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2017 12:22PM by Bandon23.
Tyrant Motorsports

Pretty eventful race indeed. It's a shame about what happened to Cremasco, getting taken out of contention for a potential points finish. He did show some decent pace though as shown with having the 4th fastest lap. For Warrington, he did his best in getting back up through the field. If not for that spin, he could've finished inside the top 10. Despite everything that happened, I can't really be disappointed with both of their performances. Hopefully things will go much better in the next round.

Regarding the errors, AI Errors was set to 40 so I can't understand why so many incidents were taking place. But I do agree something needs to be done about this for Season 12.

Alpha Motorsports

It was an exciting race with lots of incidents, some involving Alessandro who managed to get some points for the team.
However, it was a bad race for Tobias who had to bail out of the race due to a loose wheel.
Hopefully, the next race will be more beneficial to both drivers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2017 01:43PM by seanmikeuk.
Ecurie Mistral

That was a great début race for us. Stellar drive by Daly McClure up to his pit stop and still a strong one after it, and a good haul of points coming as a promised reward. Very gutted by the ending result. I didn't see yet the replays to know who is at fault so I reserve my judgment as for now. Anyway, we'll have to refine our pit procedure to avoid such inconvenience.

Paulo also had a strong drive in traffic making his way through the field, and his race was also hampered by impatient guys. I may fill a protest against AMR. How many times did they punt one of my cars during testers and main races ? It was so numerous I've lost count.

JohnMaverick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Matteo, Milos, I bow to you! That's what I call an
> impressive series entry! Definitely helped for by
> mistakes of others but not making mistakes and
> being at the right spot at the right time is also
> part of it. Great job of both of you! I'm really
> proud.
>
> I have to agree with Chris, though, there were way
> too many incidents in this race and this wasn't
> what we were expecting. Connor did a proper
> preseason test to all tracks and cleared this
> version of Melbourne. Also, when I did the boost
> tests, the track also wasn't this dramatic and
> even the feature race offered a good balance of
> risk and spectacle. So it's hard to tell why it
> escalated this much in the main race but an AI
> error reduction should be considered for next
> season.

Maybe also a revised cc-line at T1?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great start for us!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy