GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Rather abysmal session that, hoping for a much better race.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
As always, good job boys. Can't wait til next testing session myself. From 2nd to 5th doesn't really make me happy but at least we're racing again!
Now I begin to understand some people getting a little bit annoyed at the game's randomness. Of course I'm chuffed to win the feature race, rather dominantly by league standards, so that should mean I have a good perf and the car has good BHP. Now how is it that I am now in the dead bottom, 4 tenths off, in a top car and with a reasonably respectable perf? Oh well. What's done is done, so now I'll cling to my hope of doing a Max V.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
This is exactly why I was asking about tweaking perf values for the R1. This would have made the race to be only 85% random, instead of a 95%, which is the current value approximately;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OFF-TOPIC: Is there someone who plays rFactor
> here?

Why you're asking?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
TheVSATrooper Wrote:
> Why you're asking?

Because I have some doubts and need help! =)

Rod_vs Wrote:
> OFF-TOPIC: Is there someone who plays rFactor
> here?

In the "Other Games" on this forum:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Aks there! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

shep34 Wrote:
> A mixed bag for DMR in qualy. Although Daniel is
> not that far off the pace, again he is midfield
> due to the competitive times of all on the grid.

Need to shed a bit of the Easter weight.
jmmarlow Wrote:
> As always, good job boys. Can't wait til next
> testing session myself. From 2nd to 5th doesn't
> really make me happy but at least we're racing
> again!

While it is a bit unfortunate that you went back from 2nd to 5th in the race, it was still an outstanding effort on your debut. Well done mate.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
X_Acto Wrote:
> In the "Other Games" on this forum:
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
> Ask there! ;)

Thanks a lot! ;)

Back to here, anxious for race and hoping for a podium!!! =D

Nations Cup has 3 vacancies, if anyone is interested.

12 races (probably) in season 6, using the CART shape.

GPGTV.org/farked : 17 April = "We’ll find out the answer to that tomorrow once the race has come to an end. We’ll see everyone back here again tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was there tomorrow and the day after and the day after etc...

we are 22 April = Is it already tomorrow... I'm still sitting in my car waiting for the race to start, can someone bring me some food and water... please ?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2017 04:07AM by Brett Sinclair.
Been pretty busy the last few days since I posted the qualifying. Because of that, I haven't had time to start the race coverage.

Hoping the boys can have a better race
It will be a long season when everyone waits long enough till Greg decides to do the coverage.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
we need more race directors, it seems Dog

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Take your time, Greg.

And for those who only complain, I suggest that you find out how difficult it is organize the championship, do qualifyings, organize performance file in every race, do the races, redo one, two, three times the replay, save all photos and post here, put the caption...

Complain is very easy! ¬¬

Rod_vs Schreef:
> Take your time, Greg.
>
> And for those who only complain, I suggest that
> you find out how difficult it is organize the
> championship, do qualifyings, organize performance
> file in every race, do the races, redo one, two,
> three times the replay, save all photos and post
> here, put the caption...
>
> Complain is very easy! ¬¬
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't complain... Just don't write... and I quote Greg on the 17 April = "We’ll find out the answer to that tomorrow once the race has come to an end. We’ll see everyone back here again tomorrow."

If it's not done, do not write it ... Everyone has a life ... even me (I have to take care of my invalid wife all day and do the shopping, it takes a lot of time).
I need to make time to log in to this site and see how the season is going on. We all watched the day after, because he told us to ... and now almost a week later ... still no race. And if we don't look or write something here, we get a penalty for next race.

So I'm not angry... just disapointed and so is my wife, because she knows that the season has started and she asks everytime who I'm doing... told her that I'm gonna start from 4th place and she also was looking forward to the result of the race the next day... but I had to say, sorry love, race not posted yet, and I had to say that every day this week. And there are still... after this one, 13 races to go... it will be a very long season.

If I had the time I would do it, but I can't, all my time goes to my wife and she's priority one.

Only thing I ask is... don't write that we have to look the day after if it's not finished.
Maybe a solution is: post the Q & R together when both Q & R has run.

Grtz Nadia & Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy