GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL S11: The Preseason is on!
Date: February 26, 2017 07:17AM
Posted by: Macca25
Can someone update the tyre and engine suppliers for MAC Racing on the first page please?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: February 26, 2017 11:28AM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Those grid cars look great. Cant wait to get the season started now!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: February 26, 2017 01:49PM
Posted by: Bandon23
All cars look awesome, and can't wait for S11 to begin! Will be exciting for sure. ;)
Date: February 26, 2017 04:04PM
Posted by: mightymariner
Hadn't notced the little Sonic on the One car, nice touch haha

Date: February 27, 2017 01:11AM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
mightymariner Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hadn't notced the little Sonic on the One car, nice touch haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and he is on top of my helmet too... hungry to start this season ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2017 04:35AM by Brett Sinclair.
Date: February 27, 2017 11:12AM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Cars look good and I can't wait for the season to start to see how the team cars will fare against the others.
Date: February 27, 2017 11:05PM
Posted by: TheVSATrooper

The cars look REALLY good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Date: February 28, 2017 06:08PM
Posted by: kedy89
Btw guys, feel free to edit your own wiki pages. Most of them look rather empty since I only add statistics and the infoboxes. Don't worry about making mistakes, all edits can be undone in case something went wrong. Editing in source mode should give you an idea about formatting. Feel free to drop me a pm in case you need some help.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: February 28, 2017 10:24PM
Posted by: JackHammer
Just tweaked my helmet a bit, anyone able to do some renders for me?

Date: February 28, 2017 11:09PM
Posted by: truecrysis
kedy89 Wrote:
> Btw guys, feel free to edit your own wiki pages.
> Most of them look rather empty since I only add
> statistics and the infoboxes. Don't worry about
> making mistakes, all edits can be undone in case
> something went wrong. Editing in source mode
> should give you an idea about formatting. Feel
> free to drop me a pm in case you need some help.

I've updated mine to be up to the current day. Also put my Season 11 result in, in advance ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: March 02, 2017 12:51AM
Posted by: NickJW
Awesome looking gridcars!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: March 03, 2017 06:36PM
Posted by: GPGSL
P1 has been updated with the race and test driver starter perfs.

Date: March 03, 2017 10:58PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Good to see the starting perfs posted on Page 1. It's going to be interesting to see who will be the championship contenders in both the race and test drivers.

Date: March 05, 2017 08:47AM
Posted by: Soutsen

Contacted but not contracted.

The possible future star, british driver Michael Soutsen, announcing that he's been contacted by one of the Grand Prix Games Super League team principals:

"Recently we had a little talk with the manager of one of the GPGSL newer teams, who was positive about inviting me into their young and promising racing organization. We have yet to make it official, and while I still think that there is a good chance to sign a contract with them, I can tell that there has been a little bit of friction of some sort. The thing is that firstly I've been contacted by the very same person back in 2013, when their project just started, and back then I already expressed the wish to drive for them once they make it onto the grid. We had no further contacts until last week, when it turned out for me that the test driver seat has been awarded to someone else - it's just some guy with a little race driving experience. To me it seems that the team don't feel confident about him and that's why they resumed negotiation talks with me. Anyway, I don't find myself pleased with my current position being a fallback, yet I don't want to go full van der Garde so I can't tell the names and details right now. But the deadline is close, and there are still some vacant seats, so I just want things to rush up a little to make sure I won't stay out of business. With all due respect to the people I am currently contacting, I want to make it clear to everyone in the paddock (repeat, to everyone in Paddock), that up to the moment I don't have an official contract and I'm still open to suggestions. And by the way my favorite drink is Martini. Just a little fun fact about me, you know".

We will continue to monitor the situation closely...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2017 09:58AM by Soutsen.
Date: March 05, 2017 12:20PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Just for the record, if I'm not mistaken the game uses only the first word of the team name in the perf file.
Can we be tagged as Mistral instead of Ecurie Mistral in the perf ? Ecurie meaning racing, motorsport, scuderia and the likes.

Date: March 05, 2017 12:43PM
Posted by: shep34
Soutsen Wrote:
> [imgdepo.com]
>

So it would appear MPR now have a test driver announced.....my captain obvious post for today.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: March 05, 2017 05:06PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
No one has PM'd me ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 05, 2017 08:46PM
Posted by: Bandon23
Good to see some starting perfs posted, I hope this season is getting better. ;)
Date: March 05, 2017 09:00PM
Posted by: TheVSATrooper
A wild newcomer appears?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Date: March 05, 2017 09:27PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
'sup guys,

So uh, yeah, I just wanna say that I'm considering doing a Massa-style "comeback" for the new season.

That said, I still maintain I need a break, so I'm gonna throw "just before round 8" as a possible date for that. If anyone's struggling with activity checks at that point, I'll happily drop in and help out as and when it's required. Keep me in mind if you're in a spot of bother ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy