Miami Port Circuit

Posted by AustinF1 
Miami Port Circuit
Date: January 13, 2017 11:03PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I found a rather obscure track on the GP4 database simply label as "final circuit". It's a fictitious track based on a circuit created around the streets of the shipping port terminal in Miami. I must say it is a hoot to run on, a very fast and lengthy track (2 min lap times), and the overall graphics are pretty cool reflecting a temporary track circuit. I have to conquer the pit entrance which is very easy to miss and very difficult to return to but the strangest quirk is that each lap consumes nearly two laps of fuel on my car, i.e. it uses nearly double the fuel that it should(?). Anyone ever run into something like that? Thanks sincerely, Austin F1
Re: Miami Port Circuit
Date: January 14, 2017 06:04PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Yes, and it's easily fixed. Open the .dat file with a later version of GP4 Builder, click on track sectors>initial sector>show magic data. Values 70 and 71 are player and AI fuel consumption respectively. If you get 2x the consumption, halve the value you find. Then save the dat again.

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: January 14, 2017 09:25PM
Posted by: truecrysis
As salvasirignano has given you the answer I would have given, can I ask what you mean about on the GP4 Database? If it's mine you mean, I could have sworn that was labelled as Miami by tumyeto. If not then no worries, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem with what I have. I do believe the folder name of the download was just "final version" or something like that, so maybe it's that.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: January 14, 2017 11:05PM
Posted by: Foreverk
Final version.rar is the name of the file in mediafire, in the database says "Miami by Tumyeto".
Date: January 14, 2017 11:34PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Foreverk schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Final version.rar is the name of the file in
> mediafire, in the database says "Miami by
> Tumyeto".

Ok perfect thanks, that's what I assumed I'd put it down as!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: January 15, 2017 08:22PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I opened that .dat file through the GP4 Builder 2017. When I select Show Magic Data, that window is blank of values(?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy