Released 1st post: belated christmas/end of year present - Monza 76-93 and 95-99 revisited

Posted by n00binio 
Something I worked on during the last weeks: Monza in both the 76 to 93 layout (1st and 2nd chicane changed and fast Lesmos) and in the 94 to 99 layout (with the current Lesmos).
I already did a version of the latter but I was never particularly happy with it and the 76 to 93 layout did not exist at all to my knowledge. So, yeah, see below for previews. I'm by no means an expert in the track buildng business, especially when it comes to the graphics side, but better than nothing I guess :-)
Some of the textures are taken from TTM's fabulous Monza, many are still original textures. Some more info will be in the readme.

Some fancy moving pictures:
The pre 1994 version (really like the Lesmo curves here, not for the faint of heart)
[youtu.be]

And the post 94 layout (sorry for the strange frame rate, just imagine it at a 17% higher speed)
[youtu.be]

I'm not sure how accurate the changes to the layout are, it's quite difficult to find accurate data but compared to onboard footage and real laptimes it's not too far off.

Still to do are trackside cameras, then I will compile two packages and upload somewhere. Should be ready at some point this week. Give me 2 or 3 days.

Before I forget: is it just me or does the embedding of youtube stuff not work any more?

------------------------------------
It's done:
currently available in the download section of gpgames.eu ( [gpgames.eu] ) or via my Onedrive: [1drv.ms]

I hope you like it :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2017 02:14AM by n00binio.
Looks awesome, can't wait!

With the video embedding, when I post Vimeo videos here, it won't work with https links, only http.
This seems to work for YouTube also, but only if I look at it on my phone.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2017 11:24PM by AUS_Doug.
I've made trackcams for the 1999 monza layout already. You can use mine :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Nice :D

Yeah, youtube embedding stopped working some months ago, at least for PC. Can still see them on mobile devices though.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
SkaaningeN schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've made trackcams for the 1999 monza layout
> already. You can use mine :)

Thanks for the offer. I'll have a look, the sector numbers of some corners have changed so a bit of tweaking will necessary I guess.

Looks amazing. Can't wait to drive through the 1st Chicane and the Lesmos properly.

Thank you so much in advance.
Released, see bottom of first post!

Thank you so much N00binio.

Tested already and it is really great to drive the old Layout. The first Chicane is very well made. The CC Line is very good (finally a proper first Chicane).

Also the Lesmos are a Beauty.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your really nice Work. Much appreciated.

Many Greetings and a lot of Respect
Big thanks
thank you very much noobinio, it's great fom you, because Monza is my favourite track
Cheers Chris :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Awesome work! Many many thanks!!!
You're welcome guys and thanks for the kind comments :-)

Good job, nice to ride the original Lesbo2.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Here are some trackcams for Qualifying and Race, 95-99 layout. Used my old ones as base, let me know if they don't work properly

[www33.zippyshare.com]

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
SkaaningeN schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here are some trackcams for Qualifying and Race,
> 95-99 layout. Used my old ones as base, let me
> know if they don't work properly
>
> [www33.zippyshare.com]

Thanks a lot mate (Y)

Thank you very much!!!!! :-)
Hello.

Does anyone have this because links are down.

Thank you very much.
yes please, would be great to get a new link
This should work:
[1drv.ms]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2020 11:43PM by n00binio.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy