GP4 Will not install correctly no matter how many times I try :(

Posted by Divine_Gamer 
I`ve not been able to properly play GP4 for months. Every time I try and install GP4 all the cars are white and the whole game is litteraly unplayable. I have GPxPatch, CSM and all sorts. I tried to install mods with csm and the vehicles were all white. I also attempted to download gp4 and that worked, but csm didn`t and all the cars were the 2001 ones. I`ve tried 7 times, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and tried to repair it. I have the patch and the no cd .exe. I`m sick of trying and i`ve had enough :( I just want to play GP4.

Specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Nvidia GTX 960 4GB
AMD FX 8350 8 Core
EVGA 1000W Psu
MSI 970 Motherboard
If you want to know anything else please ask.
I have been playing GP4 for a while and found when I tried CSM it didn't work. I therefore use wadupater to update the cars.wad file to 2016 season.
If you want, I could send you a copy of my cars.wad and associated performance file to your email.
Information how to install GP4, and on the white cars problem, is in the FAQ.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
CSM not working might be due to your antivirus software. Make sure 'csmcore.exe' and 'CSM.exe' are added to the software's 'whitelist' and try again. Or just disable your anti-virus software altogether and test it then.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy