Searching for Force India JVM01, Renault R28 (2008) without "sharkfin" and Williams FW30 by FsOne

Posted by SkaaningeN 
As the topic says, Im searching for these two cars without the sharkfin concept, or early season version if you will.
I have the wonderful R28 by Craig & Kizz and JVM01 by RacerVieh, Fongu & Raulongo but these are mid to late season shapes.
Does anyone have these cars without the sharkfins in the same kind of quality or close to it?

Also, Williams FW30 by FsOne, was it ever released? Does somebody have it?

Cheers guys!
Eric

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
here you go my friend, there are the early season shapes v2 of the r28 by craigo included :), dunno if this is the williams you are looking for

[www69.zippyshare.com]

[www83.zippyshare.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2016 06:13PM by quickslick.
That for sure is the fw30 williams from fsone as it´s the one I have :)

sorry for hijacking Eric´s thread, but does anybody here have these slick tyre treads from 2009? (made by Lee, I think. used on fsone2009 preview pictures, not sure if included in mod?):

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2016 07:03PM by vesuvius.
Supre thanks Jürgen, i think they are the ones :)
it's my pleasure :)
Jurgen, you're rock solid my friend! Big thank you mate! You got everything back there!
If I would ask you for a gorgeous woman with a big rack...? ;)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2016 10:38PM by SkaaningeN.
i'd say let's wait and see hehe ;)
Hi Friends.

One question:

Where can i get the textures of the Renault R28 shapes v2? I tested the textures of the v1 and it does not look good.

Greetings and thanks for all.
i think these are the right textures

[www52.zippyshare.com]
Yes it is. Thanks a lot quickslick. Only one fix is needed in the version without sharkfin. Is necessary to move the ING logo more to in front.

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy