CSM doesn't work

Posted by PatrickTambay 
CSM doesn't work
Date: September 04, 2016 12:36AM
Posted by: PatrickTambay
I tried install CSM in my pc many times, but never works. I need a help. My computer is a Intel Pentium Dual Core P6200 2.13 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 32 bits. How can i make CSM works ?
Re: CSM doesn't work
Date: September 04, 2016 02:46AM
Posted by: XenonS
Which OS? It cannot be Win 7 or higher with only 2 GB RAM, are you sure of this?
CSM is only a part of the ZaZ tools, I doubt CSM will work correctly if installed alone, you also need TSM for managing your tracks. On www. GP4Db.com you can download and install the ENTIRE ZaZ tools. Do this, launch CSM, go in the options, disable the update check and point to your GP4.exe. If you have not installed GP4 correctly you will run into problems with CSM anyway...

XenonS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2016 02:49AM by XenonS.
Re: CSM doesn't work
Date: September 05, 2016 01:52PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
You have to chance the compatibility in CSM.

Check compatibility modus and put it on windows xp.

Check competence level to implement the program as an administrator.

Click Apply and OK

Start CSM... and it should work now.

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy