Screenshot v18-56k ( Read The rules In The 1st Post! )

Posted by Isaint 
To be honest I'm not so sure what cams I use on this track, it could very well be Eric's qualicams that I have edited a bit :D
All right, thanks to both, guys. I will try to reinstall all the quali cams on the layouts and see what I have got! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

livejackass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Looks faster than this year's Williams...
lol realy!!!

Looks that!

Excuse me sir, I'm going to overtake Stroll.

The car is a bit poor in polygons but I think it looks like the car in which it appears in my two images
, they refer to a classic calendar that I realized a long time ago for the forum in which I propose more.
I think that the rFactor game for which some of the 30s cars were made are suitable for GP4 sympathizers, so I chose to add my thoughts about it.
Love the calendar. Well done!! (Y) You have to admire the men who drove these amazing cars. The Mercedes and Auto Unions of the 30's were so technically advanced for their time and were incredibly fast.

Glenn (Cdn)
Yes, it's exactly the 1937 cars made for Rfactor.

I am converting them very slowly. But as soon as they are ready, as I will always make them available.

Nice calendar, I really love this period of motorsport, the golden age.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2018 09:22PM by livejackass.
Re: Screenshot v18-56k ( Read The rules In The 1st Post! )
Date: August 12, 2018 02:06AM
Posted by: wrs
Date: August 19, 2018 01:54AM
Posted by: wrs
F2004:

Outstanding!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Simply awesome

Paulo
Date: September 22, 2018 01:21PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy