pebrinaldy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @miki
>
> how much BHP limit I can use to increase the speed
> ?

I think ~1000 is the limit but I doubt you'll need tjat much

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Re: Increase Gear Amount
Date: July 08, 2016 11:17PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Yeah guys and I wanna know how the guy who made that video did that! Of course he never went into the 1st gear. But who needs 1st gear when you can have 8th gear!? I wanna have the 8th gear! NOW! :-)hot(Y);)
Date: July 09, 2016 04:09AM
Posted by: Briere
A longer 1st gear is all you need. I posted a basic 2014+ setup with realistic gearing at some point in 2014. Look at my YouTube channel (mcbeaulieu) and watch the latest 2014 Mercedes onboards. Their gearing was different to what we're now used to. Their 7th would actually reach over 350 km/h so 8th gear was hardly used. But after Monza they went to a more standard gearing (7th up to 290-295 km/h) so ignoring 1st gear is what we need to do. So as mentionned by others, 1 = 2, 2 = 3, 3 = 4, etc.
Date: July 10, 2016 02:13AM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Yeah but the problem is: When using a hud a race needs more than 2 minutes to load for me and the graphics are sometimes a bit bad then so I'm only using the original GP4 hud. Is there any way to get that 1 = 2 gear and so on up to 7 = 8 gear for the original GP4 hud of 2001? I think there's no way to change that, but I want to hear your opinion as well.
Date: July 10, 2016 12:30PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
there definetly is a way to change that.. just don't know where

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: July 12, 2016 03:56AM
Posted by: cire90
Eu modifiquei estes HUD’s
Em 2013, 2014 e 2015.
Como já sabemos, não é possível adicionar uma 8ª marcha no GP4 pois o jogo só tem 7 marchas. É apenas uma “ilusão”.
Mas me lembro que na época eu acrescentei a 8ª marcha no início da pré-temporada de 2014 quando ainda não tínhamos um HUD para 2014.
Eu modifiquei o HUD 2013 by 32BOBO32 (igual ao meu vídeo postado pelo TGF1DRIVER) >>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
Aqui um vídeo:
[www.youtube.com]
-----------------------------------------------------
E depois fui modificando os outros HUD’s (em 2014/2015, HUD by ChrisJ >>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
Obtive isso:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
-----------------------------------------------------
E 2015/2016 HUD by matservant >>>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
Onde acrescentei a 8ª marcha e DRS:
[www.youtube.com]

;-)

---------------"------------------"--------------"-----------------"----------------

English by Google:

I modified these HUD 's
In 2013 , 2014 and 2015
As we already know, you can not add a 8th gear in GP4 because the game only has 7 gears. It's just an "illusion"
But I remember that at the time I added the 8th gear at the start of pre-season 2014 before we had a HUD for 2014
I modified the HUD 2013 by 32BOBO32 (like my video posted by TGF1DRIVER) >>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
Here's a video :
[www.youtube.com]
And I went after modifying other HUD's (in 2014/2015, HUD by ChrisJ >>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
I got this:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
And 2015/2016 HUD by matservant >>>> [www.grandprixgames.org]
Where I added to 8th gear and DRS :
[www.youtube.com]

;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy