F1 Manager Revised 2006 Season - We have a winner! Season complete

Posted by F1_Manager 
Williams
Good Performance. I hope they both continue this performance.
Midseason Test - Spa

The Italian GP should be posted over the weekend if not before :)

BMW Sauber

Sounds like we're in a good place, both Schumacher brothers by just one tenths and that looks good for our performance, we might aim for some strong points and go from there.

Overall result, not bad, in case there's more improvements to do for us to fight to the front in remaining races. Although we should be pretty happy with our mid season test and now we're focusing on Italian GP.

Ralf 2nd, Nick 6th and Pedro 12th, good work from our drivers which they showed a pretty good run out there.

Super Aguri

We showed pretty good run and Narain seems to be improving little bit, as from our drivers they little bit lost the balance but they did showed enough from this test and we hope we can battle in midfield.

After this test, Italian GP will be difficult which has fast straights on it so we could be little bit in trouble. Hopefully there's no worries for our team and focus to bring this team into a great race.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2016 06:00PM by Bandon23.
ouch

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Honda
[silent sounds]
Williams
Please at how well things are going. Sticking with Ferrari for sure!
2006 Italian Grand Prix - Friday and Saturday Results

D'oh, Ferraris too far ahead. Let's see what we can do from here..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2016 11:20AM by miki2000milos.
Get in there Felipe! Happy with a P5, hope it goes well in the race.
Not bad at all, looking to improve a bit in the race though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BMW Sauber

Looking at the Friday results, seems like Pedro finishing 4th looks to be a good result and Nick 8th, which is quite amazing as it's looking from it.

Qualifying, well it didn't end well for us but Ralf finishes 6th and Nick 16th, but the good news is Mark outside top 10 so it looks like a good chance for Ralf to score strong points.

Super Aguri

It ended pretty well with our performance of qualifying, 18th and 21st looks to be maximum but it seems that we need to improve little bit to catch others. It could be difficult but hopefully we can have a great race from it.

For practice, seems like there's everything ok.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2016 08:24PM by Bandon23.
2006 Italian Grand Prix

Here's the results of the race. The link below will take you to a gallery with screenshots of the race. I'm looking to have the season finished by the end of 2016 with each race result being posted like this (to make sure I can get them posted). For 2007, how do you guys want the results to be shown? The previous way with commented screenshots? This way? Or this way with an additional unedited race video (no screenshots)

2006 Italian Grand Prix Screenshots

Drivers Championship

Constructors Championship

Honda
Very impressed with Sutil. From a too average qualifying position to an impressive fifth place is an outstanding achievement.
Toyota

Our drivers couldn't be anymore different if they tried. Mark is on a horrible run of form with 2 poor finishes in the last 2 races. Jenson on the other hand is on fire and has blown the championship wide open. We now have a massive amount riding on the last 3 races and we need to manage both our drivers to make sure they don't take each other out.

With the 2006 season coming to a close, I can confirm the lineups for the 2007 season. Please note that the numbers and team order are unchanged from the opening post and do NOT reflect the final 2006 standings.

A manager switch sees JohnWarrington take over as boss of Honda with Fandericciardo3 taking over at Toyota. Button and Webber follow Warrington to Honda with Paul Di Resta joining as their test driver. Toyota have signed Kimi Raikkonen from Mclaren and free agent Sebastian Vettel with Justin Wilson also making the switch from Mclaren to take test driving duties. Ferrari have named an unchanged driver lineup, as have BMW. Renault have retained Fernando Alonso but Nico Rosberg replaces Jarno Trulli. Giedo Van Der Gaarde will test drive for the Enstone based team. Williams have a completely new driver line up with Adrain Sutil joined forces with Nico Hulkenburg, with Robert Kubica test driving for the team. Mclaren have also announced a new line up with Felipe Massa joining from Honda, Heikki Kovalainen and Kamui Kobayashi coming in also. Red Bull have retained the services of Juan Pablo Montoya with Jos Verstappen coming in to partner him. Robert Doornbos and Sakon Yamamoto have traded places with the latter joining Toro Rosso who have replaced Romain Grosjean with Rubens Barrichello. Giancarlo Fisichella has made a move to Spyker with Luca Badoer and Nicolas Kiesa joining him as teammates. Finally, Scott Speed and Frank Montagny stay at Super Aguri with Vitaly Petrov replacing Nahrain Karthikeyan.

2007 Lineups

Team 1: Renault
Team Manager: Miki2000milos
Driver 1: #1 Fernando Alonso
Driver 2: #2 Nico Rosberg
Test Driver: Giedo Van Der Gaarde
Engine: BMW

Team 2: McLaren
Team Manager: Fandericciardo3
Driver 1: #3 Felipe Massa
Driver 2: #4 Heikki Kovalainen
Test Driver: Kamui Kobayashi
Engine: Mercedes

Team 3: Ferrari
Team Manager: Jawz
Driver 1: #5 Lewis Hamilton
Driver 2: #6 Michael Schumacher
Test Driver: TBA
Engine: Ferrari

Team 4: Toyota
Team Manager: Fandericciardo3
Driver 1: #7 Kimi Raikkonen
Driver 2: #8 Sebastian Vettel
Test Driver: Justin Wilson

Team 5: Williams
Team Manager: Morgiman
Driver 1: #9 Adrian Sutil
Driver 2: #10 Nico Hulkenburg
Test Driver: Robert Kubica

Team 6: Honda
Team Manager: JohnWarrington
Driver 1: #11 Jenson Button
Driver 2: #12 Mark Webber
Test Driver: Paul Di Resta

Team 7: Red Bull
Team Manager: MDBSnake
Driver 1: #14 Juan-Pablo Montoya
Driver 2: #15 Jos Verstappen
Test Driver: Robert Doornbos
Engine: Renault

Team 8: BMW Sauber
Team Manager: Bandon23
Driver 1: #16 Ralf Schumacher
Driver 2: #17 Nick Heidfeld
Test Driver: Pedro De La Rosa

Team 9: Spyker F1
Team Manager: Miki2000milos
Driver 1: #18 Giancarlo Fisichella
Driver 2: #19 Luca Badoer
Test Driver: Nicolas Kiesa

Team 10: Toro Rosso
Team Manager: MDBSnake
Driver 1: #20 Rubens Barrichello
Driver 2: #21 David Coulthard
Test Driver: Sakon Yamamoto
Engine: Renault

Team 11: Super Aguri
Team Manager: Bandon23
Driver 1: #22 Scott Speed
Driver 2: #23 Vitaly Petrov
Test Driver: Frank Montagny
Engine: Honda

I'd prefer if it was possible to scroll between screenshots more easily and if they were captioned. I liked the captions. Also results at the end of the gallery so I don't accidentally look at them.

Anyway, decent result for us, also good to acquire the services of Fisi in the Spyker!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Williams
Very happy with this weekend. Well done Giancarlo. Sad to see him go, but we need fresh drivers. Da Matta was holding back the team.

Also the driver`s who aren`t being used could become second test drivers? Post a list of all drivers who are assigned to a team and those who are not yet. I`d like to see what could be done.
Morgiman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Williams
> Very happy with this weekend. Well done Giancarlo.
> Sad to see him go, but we need fresh drivers. Da
> Matta was holding back the team.
>
> Also the driver`s who aren`t being used could
> become second test drivers? Post a list of all
> drivers who are assigned to a team and those who
> are not yet. I`d like to see what could be done.

I had the same idea but managers wanted to spend more of their budget on their other drivers

I don't see the point in test drivers atm.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't see the point in test drivers atm.

I'm the same in all honesty. Test drivers work if you want to promote drivers midseason or build up a certain driver. For example De La Rosa is a lot better than he was last season due to his practice results. However, they don't really serve a purpose. One way we could change that would be to somehow make test driver results impact the WCC. Maybe giving out points for the top 8 testers in a 2007 points system.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy