Posted by F1_Manager 
JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The guy that wanted to take over mclaren hasn't
> been on in a month so you can take over them if
> you like :)
Sure, I'll take McLaren :)
2006 Mid Season Test - Barcelona

Toyota's Mark Webber was quickest in the mid season test at Barcelona, closely followed by Michael Schumacher in the Ferrari. It was reported that teams who focused on reliability saw the most gains, with teams who focused on pace gaining only a little. Interestingly, Mclaren, Red Bull and Torro Rosso decided not to attend the session.

the bad luck continues then

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Can't believe I forgot about the test session twice :/ defenately my bad ... uhm we were saving money because in the 2010's there will be financial problems surrounding F1 teams ;) ;) ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BMW Sauber

The mid-season test looks to be working ok to us, but still we're in top 10. Although there might be threats of our rivals so it looks like we should be ok to continue haul more points next races. Heidfeld and De La Rosa both finished 5th and 7th in this mid-season test.

Super Aguri

Today it looks that everything looks normal for us, somehow we made a little step forward and looks like that we're possibly almost there getting to the top 10. This season still may be tough for us to get some points, but hopefully we may get a chance for next races.
I wasn't even sure I was meant to post anything, thought I was meant to wait for a PM or whatever.
Honda
The test for us looked good so far. Hope we can get faster than anyone else.
2006 United States Grand Prix - Free Practice

BMW Sauber

The practice went pretty ok for us, 4th and 6th is not that too bad, but we expect a threat from rivals. Quali should come into play and hopefully we'll try get another great result for the BMW Sauber.

Super Aguri

Today we looked pretty much good at it. P14 for Montagny and P21 for Karthikeyan shows we might taken a little step forward, and hopefully if that stays in quali we should be fairly confident to be in midfield fight.
Where is Nando?

oh wait, I know!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Good practice session by Michael :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2016 10:15PM by Jawz.
Solid for us, finally good to see Da Matta competitive by the looks of things (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Honda
Felipe's showing some great signs there! Wurz has done really well throughout the practice.
2006 United States Grand Prix - Qualifying

na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-NANDO!!!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Decent result, let's see what the race will bring us :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BMW Sauber

That was close! Ralf was just 97 hundredths away from Webber's pole position time, looks like we're pretty much close to the front, and also really surprised that Top 4 are within a tenth. To his teammate, Nick still not yet having a great quali, only to qualify 13th for United States GP. Hope we can have a good result here to try get some strong result if we can. Anything can be possible here.

Super Aguri

Although after good free practice, the quali would look difficult for us. Some teams have turned their engines up, but nevertheless we qualify ahead of one Midland. The race somehow will be difficult for us, and it seems that we're not looking to get a great result here for US GP.
Honda
Well, it didn't turn out to be a huge promise for us this time.
Midland
Poor Results! I expect a lot better!
Should have the race up at the weekend. Been really busy over the past week. Thanks for the patience. Fortunately I have a week off work next week so should be able to run a race or two

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy