Red Bull RB12 livery for Williams FW15C [1.0 Release; Template and Resources included]

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Title: Red Bull RB12 livery for Williams FW15C Chassis
Version: 1.0
Description: Livery for the carshape by Diego Noriega (Öggo)
Base: Öggo's Chassis and Template
Editor(s) used: GIMP

Dowload Link

Full-Size (1920x1080)
Album

Contents:
---------
* 'Resources' folder, containing some photographs and sponsor logos.
* 'Screenshots' folder, containg in-game screenshots.
* Two .tex files, ready for in-game use; 'FW15C' (2048*2048) and 'hi_FW15C' (4096*4096)
* One .tga file, 'FW15C' (4096*4096)
* One. xcf file (the native format of GIMP) for use as a template.
* Readme.txt

Information (Please see enclosed Readme.txt for all information.):
------------
You'll need Öggo's shape obviously, as well as the 'carbfbd' and 'FW15C_cockpit' files to go with it.
Downloadable from GP4DB: [gp4db.com]

The 4096*4096 textures might be too big for some PCs to handle, so resize them if you have issues.

Background:
-------------
I was quite pleased with how the RS16/F93A combo turned out, so I thought I'd have a crack at another of this year's gorgeous liveries.
I'm quite interested in seeing how the car looks at Bahrain; Many suspect that large parts of the paint scheme might have a fluorescent effect under lights.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2023 11:56PM by AUS_Doug.
Wow, these skins are really cool. I love the redbull skin, it looked really good on T.V. I can't wait to seet the fluorescent effect.

Once again great work Ausdoug, this is a great idea.
I love it. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy